Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 18 Hours 29 Minutes 53 Seconds

Thumbs up Chris Haddad – The P.I.G. Method

The P.I.G. Method: How To Craft Punched In The Gut Copy And Cash-Sucking Stories That Have Them BEGGING To Buy From You!

Here’s EXACTLY what you’re going to get in The P.I.G. Method and how it’s going to change your business and change your life =-)

What is “The P.I.G. Method?
      The P.I.G. Method (which stands for “Punched In The Gut” is the copywriting and storytelling course folks have literally been BEGGING me to create for something like TEN FREAKING YEARS.
      It’s the culmination of my 16 years as an “Elite” direct response copywriter in a FREAKISH number of niches and is where I reveal the deep and crazy secrets I’ve used to understand the market on a downright DISTURBING level which has allowed me to DOUBLE and in some cases QUADRUPLE the conversion on projects I work on… turning a lot of projects into COLD TRAFFIC MONSTERS… transforming “So So” offers into Clickbank Number ones and making a LOT of people HORRIFYINGLY RICH along the way (heck, it’s made me MILLIONS too. Which is great!)
      The key to The P.I.G. Method is learning what I call “deep empathy” which allows you to CONNECT with your market deeper than any other copywriter or marketer out there, giving you a RIDICULOUS unfair advantage in the market.
      Here’s a few examples of what The P.I.G. Method has accomplished for me, my clients and folks who have learned from me.
      What’s IN the P.I.G. Method?
      The main P.I.G. Method training is broken down into TWO modules (or halves).
      Module 1 is called “Mind Reading Your Market” and it’s where I open up my brain and teach you my entire step-by-step process for understanding your market on a truly PRIMAL level that goes WAY beyond the standard “create an avatar” kind of thing.
      My “12 Haddonic Apostles” (who were the first 12 people allowed into the group so they could review it – if you go to our pre-launch FB group and look in “Media” you can see their breathless, overwhelmingly positive reviews) all say that this has been the most PROFOUND dive into human psychology, behavior and motivation they have EVER seen in any kind of marketing or copywriting course.
      (They also say the videos are HILARIOUS and fun to watch which makes DOWNLOADING what I’m teaching into your brains WAY easier.)
      Mind Reading Your Market is broken down into FOUR distinct lessons…
      1. Lesson one is where I explain the truth about PRIMAL, EVOLUTIONARY emotions, WHY stories are the “operating system of the human mind,” what TRULY motivates people (and why most copywriting programs have NO IDEA what makes people REALLY buy and where I talk you through story after story about times the P.I.G. method has DRAMATICALLY increased conversions and made MILLIONS for offer owners.
      Actually, some of the letters I talk about in that lesson are:
      Power 4 Home which I used the P.I.G. Method on years ago to raise conversions on a “pretty good” letter by over 70% literally over night…
      Simply by using my “Benefit Transformation” technique to change the letter from being about “saving money on power” to make it about a man PROTECTING HIS FAMILY.
      That letter became a Clickbank Number 1 for TWO FREAKING YEARS because of The P.I.G. Method and (this is true) only lost its top spot because my client GOT OVERWHELMED BY THE FREAKISH SUCCESS OF AN OFFER MAKING 2 – 4 THOUSAND sales a day.
      Flat Belly Fix where I turned a “get abs” product into a story about a man going on a MISSION to save his wife and his marriage and getting the love of his life back after a horrible car accident…
      THAT letter ALSO became a Clickbank Number 1 for OVER A YEAR and turned my client Todd Lamb from a poor cop into a multi millionaire who flies helicopters!
      Capture His Heart And Make Him Love You Forever where I took one of my own “standard benefit” VSL scripts from years ago and applied the P.I.G. Method to (this is no lie) LITERALLY QUADRUPLE conversions over night.
      And several more (several more MANY MILLION DOLLAR SELLERS.)
      2. Lesson 2 is called “The Deep, Irrational Desires of Your Market” and it’s where I give you my suite of Psychological Tools that will allow you to PENETRATE through surface level “wants” to get to the anxiety, agony and wonder that your customers have BUBBLING in their hearts all day, every day…
      So many copywriters get this stuff COMPLETELY wrong and it costs them SO MUCH MONEY and SO MUCH in fees they could charge.
      Seriously, Pauline Longdon says this is a “Master Class in Emotion” and that learning a version of this stuff from me years ago has completely transformed her career.
      3. Lesson 3 is where I reveal the incredible power of using The 7 Deadly Sins to instantaneously discover your markets true (and dark) desires even if you have no experience in a niche at all… even if you have the understanding of people of a dead rat…

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://thepigmethod.com/1yvkl8mhyI/

Last edited by BlackHatX; 02-12-2022 at 10:48 PM.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Chris Haddad – The P.I.G. Method

in

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 53 Minutes 27 Seconds

in for $55. We just need one more person!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 19 Hours 38 Minutes 17 Seconds

im in

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    21 Hours 44 Minutes 30 Seconds

In

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Months 16 Hours 48 Minutes 57 Seconds

in

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    7 Hours 3 Minutes 10 Seconds

in
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 38 Minutes 49 Seconds

Is this actually an Instant Delivery GB?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 56 Minutes 4 Seconds

IN. When we doing this?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Ty

•