Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow How to Get Facebook Traffic & Make Money

This doesn’t involve:

Facebook paid ads
      Spamming Facebook pages or groups

Step 1

What makes this strategy work is researching new products to hit the market in your niche in my case technology. I search tech websites for new products that are going to be released. I also search for rumors and leaked tech news. Search and find a new product.

Step 2

Now you have found a product you need to search the name of the product into the Facebook search bar to see if their are any other pages.

I’m going to share one I found recently and created so you can understand more clearly. After searching tech sites I came across the “Samsung Galaxy S4 Active” that was just released, I entered “Samsung Galaxy S4 Active” into the Facebook search bar and found one other page called “Galaxy S4 Active”, as their was only one other page I created my page called “Samsung Galaxy S4 Active”.

If you find no other pages then create your page straight away so your the first. If their is one or two other pages aimed at the same product go ahead and create a page as its worth a try. If you see a number of pages move on and search for another product.

Step 3

Now you need to fill your page with some info. Enter “Samsung Galaxy S4 Active” into Google search to find a webpage that has the most information about the “Samsung Galaxy S4 Active”, then post the link onto your Facebook page. Now enter “Samsung Galaxy S4 Active” into the YouTube search to find a video and post the video link onto your Facebook page. You might not find a video for your researched product yet as the product news maybe just released, if so it don’t matter. Now post a image of the “Samsung Galaxy S4 Active”.

Step 4

Now wait for likes to come naturally, you may not get any likes for days, weeks or even months depending on how long till the product is released. Likes tend to roll in when news is released like, specs, pics, release date, the day the product is released etc. When this happens keep your Facebook page updated it will help gain more likes.

Step 5

When your Facebook page becomes more active and you start to receive 5 or more likes a day its time to create a webpage on your website all about that one product. Create content and add affiliate links and ads to earn commission.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: How to Get Facebook Traffic & Make Money

thanks man

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: How to Get Facebook Traffic & Make Money

So with this method, you probably sell physical products from Amazon yeah?

•