Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 18 Hours 38 Minutes 21 Seconds

Thumbs up Mike Long, Alex Gould – Green Gold (up to 05/2023)

What You Get:

• Jordan Belfort $75k OMG LIVE 2016 Training
      • Webby Replays
      • Website Build (Webflow)
      • Traffic & Conversion
      • Product

IN THE NEXT FEW MOMENTS, YOU’LL RECEIVE SOME OF THE BEST SECRET NEWS OF 2023, IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN AN AFFILIATE MARKETING MASTERMIND + LICENSE THAT HAS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE THAT WE ALL DREAM OF…
      From the desks of: Alex Gould and Mike Long,
      Miami, Florida
      I, Alex, still remember the day, about 10 yrs ago, when ecom affiliate marketing clicked for me. It’s funny; you know how when something clicks in your mind, it probably doesn’t sound all that profound when you try to explain it to somebody else? But, for yourself, that “click” makes such a difference!
      So, even though it may sound anti-climactic when I try and say what I came together for me, here is what it was: you are trying to assemble targeted organic traffic, with conversion, together with a product. And for ecom, you can mostly just cut-n-paste product description text plus pictures, for conversion. The big thing was targeted traffic, which revolved around finding the right key-phrases to focus on from Google along with expert coaching on how to rank (search engine algorithm optimize). So, I really focused on mastering researching the useful key-phrases to focus on. And then it came down to finding a product that had an affiliate program and that targeted visitors wanted to buy.
      Well, on the one hand, for the next 5 years, that turned out to be mostly correct, although I underestimated how much one of those parts – the product – would involve me metaphorically rolling a boulder up a hill, only to have it roll back down. I did make good profits, even as high as $86,000 per month, but over and over and over, either the specific product or the entire affiliate program, would end up going away for various reasons – mostly related to the integrity of the people behind the products/programs.
      I’ve experienced first-hand how heartbreaking and frustrating it is to build up a website (or multiple sites) for an affiliate product, only to have them cancel either you, for no reason, or cancel the entire program or product line. Green Gold is built to be evergreen! Production and demand for CBD, Delta 8 and 9, and other hemp-based products is here to stay, and my whole point in offering this program is to give you something that you can rely on for years to come.
      You see, in 2018, I started a journey that eventually changed everything, taking it all to such a next level that it hardly seems real, and it has now reached a point where I’ve teamed up with Mike Long to help you smash through the two big stumbling blocks that I had to spend years struggling through.
      One, I still remember what it was like before the traffic and conversion aspect of ecom affiliate marketing clicked for me. We want to make that “click” much easier – like clockwork – for you, in this mastermind. It IS clockwork for us now, and by plugging into our knowledge, confidence, guidance, and systems, it can be for you as well.
      Two, we’re so proud to be able to allow mastermind members an exclusive license to plug into Green Gold, the product line (and thousands of avg 4.9 star reviews) that I’ve developed, spent tens of thousands doing hundreds of lab tests for, training employees to handle our shipping (so that, for you, you get all of the benefits of plugging into drop-shipping done for you)… all while you get a 50% commission on sales of Green Gold via your own website that you’ll be walked through the exact creation of. That 50% commission you’ll get (while our end-buyer retail customers are getting an awesome value and price as well) is something I’m so proud to be able to offer, because I was ALWAYS stuck sub 30% as an ecom affiliate myself, even in the best programs available (and often lower).

Here’s Specially What Is Yours as a GG Mastermind Member:
      1) EXCLUSIVE GREEN GOLD PRODUCT AFFILIATE DROPSHIP LICENSE:

You plug into all of our past (and future) stellar reviews that we’ve earned over the past 5 years. My original brand, Mr. Hempflower, has created the Green Gold sub-brand (Green Gold by Mr. Hempflower), with its own website and product packaging, exclusively for sharing this mastermind and license opportunity with you, so you can have things so much easier than what I had to go through.
      (For retail customers of the hemp products, the word “Gold” refers to gold-standard product quality. For Green Gold mastermind members, it refers to affiliate profits!)
      We dropship for you, and you get a 50% affiliate commission on each sale from the website we walk you through setting up. Green Gold is excellent lab-tested quality for a fly-off-the-shelves price. I’ve tested hundreds of farms for about $200 per lab test (spending over $40,000 in total, so you don’t have to), and narrowed our sourcing down to just 4 high-quality farms who have decades of experience with hemp-growing. Quality hemp products are inherently in constant demand and have a high profit margin, which is all to your benefit.
      I’ve gone through a similar testing process for manufacturers of our gummies, all so you don’t have to. There is no affiliate program out there anything like what you get as a Green Gold member. I’ve looked for years, and if there was, I’d much rather have plugged into it myself, and saved myself so much expense and effort!
      Shipping (and the related customer service) is done for you from my warehouse using my systems, software, employees, and customer management. I’ve been doing hemp-based ecommerce for years, and our products are all legal and shipped to all but a couple of states (and are shipped with a letter of legality).
      2) TARGETED WEBSITE TRAFFIC CLOCKWORK STEP-BY-STEP TRAINING

Although I do supplement my website traffic with other means (including by making sure to have repeat business – more on that below), the cornerstone for getting website visitors for ecom affiliate is free organic traffic. There are millions upon millions of people coming from search engines like Google looking for websites like ours for hemp products every month – it is like drinking water from a firehose. There are tens of thousands of potential keyphrases, and any of us are only realistically going to be able to go after a tiny fraction of them, which is why I have no problem teaching how to copy what I do.
      There are two main aspects to optimizing your own website to get free traffic from search algorithms like Google and DuckDuckGo, and neither require you to be a star like you have to be to get followers on social media.
      1) You need to do things right on your website itself, which is called “on-page” search optimization, paying attention to several different types of details that our expert training will show you precisely step-by-step what to do.
      2) For most search phrases, you’ll need to supplement your strategy with “off-page” incoming links to your website. As usual when dealing with optimizing for algorithms, this has to be done precisely right. As a member, you’ll have access to the sources, services, and plugins that we have tested and that we ourselves use, coupled with our exact training showing you just what to do correctly for reliable results.
      Realistically, successfully powering your ecom affiliate website via organic search engine traffic boils down to following exact complete instructions from an expert who has proven themselves via multiple websites over many years. If you have that, you are a “have” and it will work like clockwork. If you don’t have the right source, you’ll end up as a “have-not” trying to cobble together a strategy from various supposed gurus and free video posters (such as on YouTube) looking for followers by giving incomplete, hyped, and unreliable advice. They might sound confident and entertaining and have well-edited polished videos, but that isn’t where you want to get your instruction for this topic.
      Furthermore, I’ll of course teach you how to supplement your organic traffic with the other traffic types show in the graphic above, which was taken from one of my own dashboard logins.
      3) WEBSITE CONVERSION TRAINING AND RESOURCES

Conversion – the turning of website visitor traffic into paying retail customers (and repeat customers), is the accumulation of dozens of small details. Like navigating many forks in a road, I’ve been through this and arrived safely at my destination time and again. I currently have a very highly converting (with repeat customers for a snowballing business) website that you will be modeling your own website after. And, of course, I’ve made over a hundred such websites for various products over the years.
      I’ve driven down all of the wrong roads, split-testing and learning from mistakes, so you won’t have to. Not only will you learn just the right details for this website, but you’ll be gaining lifetime conversion knowledge for any other website you wish to make for yourself in the future.
      The experience of customers arriving at your own site and buying Green Gold from us will be seamless, and, as explained on the webinar, we’ll actually handle email follow-up to your customers, with you credited fully for each repeat future sale.
      4) COMMUNITY AND YOUR MEMBERS AREA

Mike Long here, describing the Community and the Members’ Area,
      We’re using Circle’s membership software, where your step-by-step training, questions, comments, and community interaction can all be in the same place, rather than spread around in places like Facebook or Discord.
      You’ll begin in the Start Here section, where you’ll hear a short message from Alex and Mike, and then you’ll get instructions to set up your site template ($99) and your hosting will be $275/year (until your commissions scale up!)
      The Mastermind Discussion area follows that in your left hand navigation, with a tab for you to introduce yourself, share wins (we call them Annihilation Reports, because our members are annihilating roadblocks to their success!) and finally the “Mind on Money” section, which begins with an emboldening tribute video with the late great Bob Proctor speaking out on David and Mike, the organizers of this system.
      That Mind on Your Money section is your daily touchstone. 24 hours of members focusing on coming together for incredible success! I like to say that this is a City on a Hill, a place where friends come together in providence.
      Because we’re focused on this ultra high quality hemp product and the marketing solutions to take it to the world, the information in this group is highly special, potent and actionable!
      Next in your left hand navigation is your Green Gold Training! That is split into two sections, Product (where you’ll get your affiliate links to promote our high quality hemp products, at a 50% commission!) and become more aware an empowered when it comes to understanding our products, and another section for Traffic & Conversion, where you’ll learn how to set up your website to get free organic traffic from the search engines, and capture email addresses and affiliate sales from that traffic!
      We show things step by step and where ever possible we show examples, and over the shoulder insights.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://mikelong.com/

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    18 Hours 16 Minutes 40 Seconds

Default Re: Mike Long, Alex Gould – Green Gold (up to 05/2023)

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Months 17 Hours 24 Minutes 49 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 4 Days 20 Hours 8 Minutes 33 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 1 Day 1 Hour 48 Minutes 1 Second

TQ
    Cheers!

Jia Cheng

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days 1 Hour 14 Minutes 31 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 21 Hours 24 Minutes 26 Seconds

fe
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Days 2 Hours 19 Minutes 29 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    1 Week 4 Days 15 Hours 5 Minutes 44 Seconds

What it is, dude?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 1 Hour 1 Minute 16 Seconds

Ty
    G E T - F R E E - Z O O M - A L T E R N A T I V E
    W E B I N A R - FOR - U P T O - 10000 - PERSONS
    J o i n - T h e - R e v o l u t i o n
    G E T - F R E E - B U S I N E S S - E M A I L
    C L I C K - https://o-trim.co/WeJ8MwLumksy

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 3 Hours 54 Minutes 3 Seconds

much obliged

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 3 Days 22 Hours 12 Minutes 10 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 13 Hours 1 Minute 6 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Days 6 Hours 43 Minutes

ty

Time Online
    N/A

thanks

Time Online
    14 Hours 11 Minutes 6 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 22 Hours 19 Minutes 16 Seconds

Thanks

Time Online
    9 Hours 23 Minutes 40 Seconds

tn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 33 Minutes 6 Seconds

thanks

Time Online
    2 Days 10 Hours 12 Minutes 17 Seconds

tyvm

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 12 Hours 37 Minutes 20 Seconds

TY

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 23 Hours 20 Minutes 54 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 1 Day 10 Hours 47 Minutes 10 Seconds

thank you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 2 Hours 32 Minutes 28 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 10 Hours 2 Minutes 37 Seconds

Ty

Time Online
    14 Hours 37 Minutes 21 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 19 Hours 17 Minutes 47 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    5 Days 14 Hours 26 Minutes 44 Seconds

rwvw grvte

Time Online
    5 Days 14 Hours 26 Minutes 44 Seconds

wervweravwrwet bewtb

Time Online
    50 Minutes

aaa

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 17 Hours 19 Minutes 33 Seconds

looks interesting thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 17 Hours 17 Minutes 28 Seconds

TQ

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 5 Days 19 Hours 48 Minutes 28 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 5 Days 19 Hours 48 Minutes 28 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 1 Hour 48 Minutes 58 Seconds

Thank you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 2 Days 4 Hours 22 Minutes 35 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 4 Days 20 Hours 53 Minutes 54 Seconds

TY

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 41 Minutes 49 Seconds

thnkx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 12 Hours 49 Minutes 58 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 13 Hours 19 Minutes 2 Seconds

ty

•  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast