Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      4 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days 19 Hours 30 Minutes 40 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Dean – SEO That Works 3.0

Join SEO That Works 3.0, give me 5 weeks, and I’ll show you how to quickly get more traffic, generate more leads and sales, (and most important of all) significantly boost your revenue.
      Here’s how it works:

Every week you’ll get access to new video training sessions that come with step-by-step instructions that show you EXACTLY how to execute the material. Each lesson comes with additional training material like worksheets, field reports, and tutorials.
      The best part? Whether you’re new to SEO or a veteran, you’ll get access to my proven SEO blueprint so that you can quickly grow your online business.
      Plus, the SEO That Works system has been field tested by over 2,500 SEO That Works graduates. That way you don’t have to wonder whether or not the system works. You just have to find out whether or not STW is right for you.
      Read on to answer the question: “Is SEO That Works right for me?”.
      Let Me Break This Down for You

Now’s the time to decide whether SEO That Works is right for you.
      If you say “yes” to any of these questions…
      …then SEO That Works is PERFECT for you.
      Are you a digital marketing agency that wants to impress your clients with outstanding results? Then SEO That Works is PERFECT for you.
      Are you an ecommerce site owner that wants to get more sales from SEO? SEO That Works is PERFECT for you.
      Are you in charge of your company’s SEO and want to deliver results day in and day out? SEO That Works is PERFECT for you
      Are you an affiliate marketer that wants more commissions? SEO That Works is PERFECT for you.
      Are you a freelance writer, graphic designer or web designer that wants more high-paying clients knocking on your door? SEO That Works is PERFECT for you.
      If you said “yes” to any of these questions keep reading so you can learn exactly what you’ll get from your investment in SEO That Works.
      Module 1: Fast Track SEO Success

This module is all about getting you to Google’s first page…FAST.
      You’ll learn how to rank a new site — or an existing site — in record time. These are the exact first steps I take whenever I launch a new site.
      Here’s exactly what you’ll learn:
      My #1 secret for creating the ONE type of content that people love to link to and share (and not just shares from anyone…shares and links from authority site owners in your niche).
      The ONE thing you need to have on your site if you’re serious about generating backlinks, social shares, and referral traffic. I call it a “PP.” I’ve found that most sites that struggle can turn things around simply by adding a single PP to their site.
      Why you should avoid long tail keywords like the plague… and why Medium Tail keywords work much better.
      The “weird” approach I use to get influential bloggers and journalists to share my content with their audience.
      Module 2: How To Publish Content That Attracts Links, Traffic And Customers

By the end of this module you’ll be able to generate content that you can leverage for authority backlinks and targeted traffic over and over again. How? By tapping into my 7 proven Content Frameworks.
      For example, I’ll show you:
      The 7 “plug and play” Content Frameworks that I use to build links and drive traffic (including LOTS of real-world examples and exclusive field reports).
      My step-by-step system to creating viral infographics. This system was the secret behind not one, not two, but SIX of my viral infographic campaigns (across several different industries).
      How to use The Trademark Technique to generate buzz and establish yourself as one of your industry’s go-to experts.
      The Crowdsourced Manual: My latest Crowdsourced Manual has brought in over 200k unique visitors (and ranks above Search Engine Watch, Search Engine Land and Forbes for a VERY competitive keyword).
      Module 3: How To Promote Your Content And Get Backlinks From Authority Sites

Forget the “Publish and Pray” approach.
      When you’re done with this module you’ll know exactly how to promote your content effectively (step-by-step).
      These are the exact link building and content promotion strategies I used to achieve first page rankings for competitive keywords, like “on page SEO”, “keyword research” and “backlinks”.
      Now, for the first time ever, I’ll reveal each of them to you. More specifically, you’ll learn:
      The dead-simple system for finding authority site owners that WANT to add your link to their site (it sounds crazy right now, but when you see it you’ll say: ” Why didn’t I think of that?”).
      How I use Content Amplification to promote my content the right way (hint: this has NOTHING to do with posting on Facebook or Twitter).
      The secret to email outreach that actually gets results
      (I hand you over 20 proven, word-for-word email scripts).
      The Applesauce Technique, and how it lands me authority links in every niche that I use it in (this is working REALLY well right now).
      Module 4: SEO Energizers

In the final module I’ll unveil my secret stash of advanced on and off-page SEO strategies that get results (FAST). These are the same tactics I turn to whenever I need to give one of my sites a quick — but significant — boost.
      These are a few of the things you’ll learn in this module:
      Wet Clay Link Building — a technique that literally delivers link building opportunities to your inbox each and every day.
      How to double the effectiveness of your on-page SEO with The W.A.G. Technique.
      My exact, step-by-step process for finding easy white hat link opportunities within minutes.
      Why The CTR Magnet Method drives more search engine traffic to your site within days (not weeks or months).
      “Before SEO That Works, there was no plan to the content we created. There was no understanding of what content would drive results and no strategy behind what we created.
      Now, every piece of content has a Power Page [a strategy from Module 1 of the course] and just about every piece of content follows one of templates set out.
      Our readership has grown by 20% and the number of sites linking to us has increased by about 15%. This is over a 6 week period, where we are still implementing a lot of the learnings, so I am expecting much greater results within the next 4 weeks!
      The advice is excellent, comprehensive and explained very simply so that you understand it quickly.
      The resources are thorough. The techniques are extensive. I received great value from this course and would recommend to everyone.”
      ~ Jason Stewart, The Legacy Project
      “About 6 months after joining STW my website has climbed to a steady #2 for its main keyword (currently shifting between #1 and #2) and I’m getting so much more traffic than what I thought was possible.”
      ~ Mikkel Sciegienny, Founder of Proximo.dk
      This is a Complete SEO System for Ranking in Any Niche!

As you can see, SEO That Works 3.0 is a comprehensive business training course that shows you EXACTLY what you need to do to get results.
      How much do you think other business training courses like this tend to cost? $10,000? $8,000? $7,000?
      I’ve shopped around and found that most of the other comprehensive, fluff-free business training courses out there cost around $7,500.
      And if you were to take a similar training as a college course, you know that would set you back AT LEAST $8,000 (not to mention all the money you’d need to cough up on registration fees, books, and materials).
      And I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say that the course content in SEO That Works 3.0 is head and shoulders above what you’ll find elsewhere (if you can even find it at all).
      Before I get into how you can register for SEO That Works, let me show you all of the training resources you’ll get when you invest in the course today:
      Then it’s Time to Take Your Game to a Whole New Level

Because I want you to get nothing less than mind-blowing value from the course, I’ve included a number of extra resources and advanced trainings in SEO That Works 3.0.
      After you’ve finished the course itself — and are looking to master local SEO, PR or Social Media — these bonuses will hook you up.
      I could easily sell these training sessions as a standalone course (they’re that good).
      But I first and foremost want to make sure that SEO That Works 3.0 is the best business training course on the market. Period.
      That’s why I’ve included them at no extra cost to you.
      Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll receive:
      Session 1 Small Business PR Secrets

In this training I’ve invited Dmitry Dragilev, who runs one of the most respected PR firms in New York City, to contribute his expert knowledge to the SEO That Works community. To Dmitry, getting links from sites like Mashable, Tech Crunch, and Wall Street Journal is just another day at the office.
      Businesses from around the world — from the US to Germany — constantly knock on Dmitry’s door to ask him for his sage advice. In fact, Dmitry recently advised a company that quickly reached 40 million pageviews and got acquired by Google. He’s that good.
      And in this no-holds-barred session, Dmitry will show you the exact steps to get your business on the radar screen of influential journalists in your industry… and get them to link to you from major media outlets, like CNN, NYTimes.com, and Inc.com.
      I can honestly say — with the industry secrets he spills — that this session alone is worth the course registration fee.
      Session 2 Social Media Domination

I’ve invited one of the most influential people in the social media space — Ian Cleary — to unveil some of his best-kept traffic generation strategies. You see, Ian is a social media puppet-master that’s able to drive traffic anywhere he wishes using his little-known — but extremely powerful — social media secrets.
      And in this no-fluff, filler-free interview, Ian will show you how you can do the same thing for your site. After the session you’ll have a laundry list of super-practical, useful insights that you can apply to your website to get more traffic from social media within minutes.
      Session 3 Local SEO Mastery

If you’re an agency that wants to add a profitable service for clients or a small business that wants more customers, mastering Local SEO is an absolute must. But when you research how to rank in Google My Business, it’s a minefield of conflicting and confusing information.
      That’s why I invited Adam Steele, founder of one of the most sought-after local SEO firms in North America, to reveal the exact process he uses to rank his legal, dentist and plumber businesses to the top of Google+ Local. Even I was surprised at some of the strategies and techniques he leaked in this training session (they’re internal strategies that are usually kept secret by Adam and his tight-lipped staff).
      Session 4 How To Turn Traffic Into Customers

If you’ve ever wondered: “How can I turn traffic into leads and sales?” then this talk with Rich Page is for you. I don’t need to tell you that it’s easier to double your conversions than double your traffic.
      But how?
      I invited Rich because he wrote the book on conversion rate optimization (literally). Not only that, but Rich has helped massive companies like Adobe turn more of their traffic into paying customers. In this video he unveils some of his closely guarded conversion secrets. This is one video you don’t want to miss.
      Session 5 Outsourcing Secrets

Bryan Harris built his online video business from zero to 6-figures in 9 months. His client list includes names like Gary Vaynerchuk, Noah Kagan and HubSpot. Even though Bryan is a hard-working guy, there’s no way he could do it alone. In fact, he outsources a good chunk of his business to freelancers around the globe.
      Unlike many people that outsource tasks, he never stresses about missed deadlines or flaky freelancers. In this training session, Bryan will take you behind the scenes of his thriving business and show you his air-tight, step-by-step outsourcing process.
      When You Enroll Today You’ll Also Receive:

At this point you’re probably saying to yourself: “Brian, this looks great. But what if I don’t understand something or have a question?” – No problem. I’ve got you covered with these very special resources.
      Resource 1 60 Days Of Unlimited Consulting

Right now there’s no way to hire me as a consultant (someone recently offered me $2k/hour for SEO consulting. I said NO).
      But as an SEO That Works 3.0 student, you get direct access to me for 60 days. Yes, you read that right: if you have questions about the course material, SEO, or online marketing in general, shoot me an email and you’ll get a thorough reply directly from me.
      Resource 2 The SEO That Works

Private Mastermind Community

SEO That Works is more than a premium training course…
      It’s a lively community of smart marketers just like you.
      Because the STW mastermind group’s discussions happen behind closed doors, students share amazing exclusive field reports and tips that you won’t find anywhere else. Membership to this group of talented marketers is one of the most popular features of SEO That Works.
      Resource 3 Backlinko Insider Sessions

Here’s where you get access to never-before-seen material from “behind the scenes” at Backlinko.
      See how I design my ultimate guides, hire freelancers and build my email list.
      These sessions contain a ton of exclusive material that isn’t available anywhere else.
      Resource 4 Exclusive Field Reports

The first version of SEO That Works had a ton of exclusive field reports.
      But in SEO That Works 3.0 you’ll get access to even more in-depth strategy sessions with successful STW graduates.
      See how they grew their traffic. Learn from their mistakes. And follow in their footsteps.
      Resource 5 Lifetime Updates

As any STW graduate will tell you, I’m constantly updating and upgrading the course material.
      And as a charter member of SEO That Works, you get access to these updates at no extra charge.
      That’s my way of ensuring that the STW program remains an excellent long-term investment for you and your business.
      Here Are Three Exclusive Resources For This Release of SEO That Works 3.0

More than 2,500 business owners have already invested in the SEO That Works training program.
      However, I’m always adding insanely-valuable new material to the course.
      Here are three exclusive resources that I’m offering to celebrate the release of SEO That Works 3.0.
      Resource 6 Blog Growth Blueprint

With 164 million blogs online, it’s almost impossible for your blog to stand out…or is it?
      In this mini-course I show you how I took Backlinko from zero to one of the top internet marketing blogs in 8 months… and show you how you can do the same thing.
      Specifically you’ll learn:
      1. The secret to positioning yourself as THE go-to expert in your niche (FAST).
      2. The step-by-step process I used to grow my blog into a 65,000-strong community of raving fans.
      3. How the “M+F Email” gets your foot in the door with the A-list bloggers in your niche (and convinces them to share your content with their audience).

Whether you’re looking to grow a blog for your agency, freelance, information product or software business, this blueprint will put you on the fast track to success.
      Resource 7 Untapped Traffic Generation Strategies

If you’re looking for more traffic, then this brand-new training module is for you. Here you’ll learn the EXACT step-by-step traffic generation strategies that you can use to bring in traffic on-tap.
      You can leverage these strategies whether you’ve got a brand new site or have thousands of email subscribers. These proven, tested techniques work just as well either way.
      Note: This multimedia module could easily be sold as a course itself. But it’s yours free when you enroll in SEO That Works today.
      Resource 8 Over-The-Shoulder Tutorials

The BEST way to learn anything is to watch someone do it, step-by-step.
      That’s why I recently created new “over the shoulder” tutorials and exclusive field reports that show you EXACTLY how to execute the most important techniques from the course.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://seothatworks.com/

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS
      VIP MEMBERS VISIT THE LINK BELOW

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 13 Minutes 49 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Dean – SEO That Works 3.0

Can I get this?

LifeTime VIP Member