Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      4 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days 18 Hours 53 Minutes 38 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Robin Sharma – Your Absolute Best Year Yet 2018

IMAGINE YOUR BEST YOU JUST WEEKS FROM NOW:

I’m so serious and committed to helping you make history this year. So make the decision to change your life today (I’m 100% guaranteeing this program so there’s zero risk to try this):
      Doors are now open to Your Absolute Best Year Yet, but only for the next few days.
      Stop buying into your current reality. It’s just where you happen to be right now.
      With a sequence of new choices (that I’ll walk you through over the program) and a series of better habits, you’ll quickly experience some brilliant results.
      The 9 video modules, webinar recordings and all the other learning tools that come with the Your Absolute Best Year Yet online course will show you how to:
      — Completely bulletproof your mindset so you automatically focus on opportunities versus problems.
      — Conquer the “procrastination virus” and pursue the goals you’ve always wanted to achieve (so you have the life you’ve always wanted to live).
      — Unleash your confidence so you believe in your plans and ideas. And have the courage to get them done no matter what.
      — Get fit like an athlete and make exercise an effortless part of your daily routine (this is key. TIP: start every day with 20 minutes of exercise and then do a “second wind workout” before you start your evening to become stronger and more focused than you’ve ever been).
      — Experience the prosperity and abundance that has always seemed so hard to have (it starts with rewiring your beliefs=net worth always reveals self-worth).
      — Discover the private rituals that the best performers in the world do each day to drive their spectacular results.

HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE GETTING:

I’m obsessed with giving my clients “10x value”: 10 times the value they could ever expect. Register for the course right now and I’ll give you:

WEBINARS
      12 webinar recordings (pre-recorded) that lock in a whole new series of uber-powerful beliefs, exceptionally potent new daily behaviors and help you build a mindset that’s simply unbeatable (just so you appreciate the value I’m offering you here, my fee for a month of one-on-one coaching starts at $50,000)

VIDEO TRAININGS
      The now famous 9 Your Absolute Best Year Yet video modules that distill the advanced tactics that Inner Circle members paid $12,000 for:

Video Module #1:
      Learned Fearlessness
      In this truly inspiring and highly practical coaching session you learn how to release your limiting beliefs and all the negativity you’ve picked up from the world around you. Life’s too short to play small and here I’ll walk you through how to become fearless, brave and the most confident person you know.

Video Module #2:
      The 5 Elements Of The Genius Code
      Genius is less about genetics and more about practice. In this session, I’ll share the work of researchers like Anders Ericsson, the preeminent researcher on exceptional performance as well as the advanced tactics of iconic athletes, artists, business people and world-builders so you model the steps they take. And get the results they get.

Video Module #3:
      The Best Things I’ve Learned From Warren Buffett
      Warren Buffet is someone I’ve learned so much from. The biography Buffet: The Making of an American Capitalist was a game-changer for me. The Charlie Rose series on him left me wowed for months (get it on iTunes). So I’ve poured through pages of analysis on this business Titan, audios and articles to present a step-by-step method to help you craft a world-class life based on his philosophy. Not to be missed (this one is worth the whole price of the program).

Video Module #4:
      The 5 Elements of Leading Without A Title
      Cutting-edge. Ultra-inspirational. This module walks you through the absolute best ideas to fire up your team, shift from victimhood into leadership and get results you never imagined possible. You’ll discover a whole new way to lead people, projects and yourself. And leverage the information and insights to do your best work while breaking through to your greatest life.

Video Module #5:
      Personal Productivity And The Time Tactics of The Planet’s Best Executives
      Why be busy being busy when you can discover how to become massively focused on the things that matter? On an average day the average person spends 2.1 hours in distraction. So learning how to break free of the interruption addiction will make a profound difference in your ability to get giant goals done this New Year. In this powerful and tactical session I walk you through the best techniques I’ve learned for doubling your productivity, developing huge amounts of energy, creating monomaniacal focus on your best opportunities and getting things done. Fast.

Video Module #6:
      Peak Productivity Secrets of the Best CEOs
      Ready to get more done in 90 days than you achieved all last year? In this session we’ll dive even deeper into the daily routines of elite performers. Learn how they think, what they eat, how they work and the ways they live. This is insider information that most people never get in a lifetime.

Video Module #7:
      Lessons From Old People
      Why learn what’s most important at a time that’s too late to do anything about it? Want to understand what life’s really about? Ask someone who has lived it a long time. In this session you’ll learn the fundamental success truths, how happy people live and what you can do to make some real changes with speed and ease.

Video Module #8:
      Lessons To Learn Before You Die
      This session is all about the ultimate meaning of life. What’s the point of getting to the last hour of your last day and realize you lived the wrong life? I’ll help you re-align with your true values, think through and get acute clarity on what’s most important and start living the life of your highest desires. Beginning today. (This session changed so many lives last year).

Video Module #9:
      Final Ideas + Wrap-Up
      In this final session, I bring the hundreds of insights, tactics and techniques of the previous 8 video modules together. I get personal and share how I stay at elite productivity in my own life, what I do to keep it all simple, daily tips for peak energy, my creativity protocols and how I beat self-doubt.

HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?

I’ve designed Your Absolute Best Year Yet to be easy, fun and very, very practical. Not much theory. Zero boredom. Just my most advanced insights and tactics to shatter last year’s performance and make 2018 the year you experience your best life.
      THE FAMOUS VIDEO MODULES: All 9 Your Absolute Best Year Yet video modules are already up on the membership site. As soon as you invest in the course, you get access to the member’s area and can start watching the video sessions. (Why wait? Let’s get started together on doing your 2018 goals today). And you get access to them for the lifetime of the site (so watch them 1000x).
      WEBINARS: 12 webinar recordings (pre-recorded). I’ll teach content to get all your goals done and share ways to overcome common obstacles to transformation.
      THE WEEKLY REINFORCEMENTS: For 52 weeks, you receive inspirational and action- oriented articles/quotes/encouragement from me to sustain your momentum, lock in your new habits and keep your mindset in the rare-air of pure possibility.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      http://www.robinsharma.com/academy/yabyy/get-your-membership-now/

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS
      VIP MEMBERS VISIT THE LINK BELOW

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 13 Minutes 15 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Robin Sharma – Your Absolute Best Year Yet 2018

Thanks For Share...

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 11 Hours 59 Minutes 41 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Hours 35 Minutes 43 Seconds

Thank you so much !

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 5 Minutes 31 Seconds

thanks!

Time Online
    11 Hours 18 Minutes 23 Seconds

Thank you. for download link

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

link pls
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    6 Hours 32 Minutes 15 Seconds

thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Tnx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    15 Hours 16 Minutes 51 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    10 Hours 47 Minutes 48 Seconds

this is game changing, thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 47 Minutes 40 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 49 Minutes 50 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 11 Minutes 12 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    31 Minutes 46 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Hours 50 Minutes 55 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    16 Minutes 25 Seconds

ah

Time Online
    N/A

woaw

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    6 Hours 40 Minutes 13 Seconds

Please send Thank You.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 59 Minutes 52 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    18 Minutes 7 Seconds

Thanks!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    18 Hours 36 Minutes 11 Seconds

Thanks you for the stuff

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    21 Hours 58 Minutes 19 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 50 Minutes 3 Seconds

thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    7 Minutes 36 Seconds

yes

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    43 Minutes 4 Seconds

cool

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 20 Minutes 4 Seconds

sounds great

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 20 Hours 44 Minutes 35 Seconds

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 1 Minute 43 Seconds

Yes please

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 54 Minutes 23 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 13 Hours 53 Minutes 47 Seconds

c

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Get this

Time Online
    1 Hour 31 Minutes 4 Seconds

thanks boss.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    4 Hours 33 Minutes 20 Seconds

cool

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    31 Minutes 4 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

THanks!!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    12 Hours 36 Minutes 51 Seconds

super

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks

•  

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast