Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      1 Week 4 Days 14 Hours 46 Minutes 31 Seconds

Default DIGITEX ZERO COMISSION BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE

Hi,

In the spirit of helping you make 2018 a total game changer, I've got an extremely lucrative opportunity for you today, completely free at the moment....
      If you've been following the crypto scene over the last year or so you'll know that there have been a large amount of ICO's (initial coin offerings) and token sales, reminiscent of the dot com boom in the early nineties.

I've avoided pretty much all of them, happy enough with my holdings in BitCoin, Ethereum and a handful of others. In September last year I alerted to you Electroneum which is one I did get on board with and I'm pleased to say that anyone that followed my lead will have done rather well out of that so far. I've sold the majority of my Electroneum now, locking in a very healthy profit, and will be riding the rest to see where it goes. It was $0.01 a coin when it launched and it’s now $0.09. Yes, it’s less than ten cents a coin, but that’s still 9x what I paid for it.

Think about it. If you are buying a coin a $0.01 it only has to go to $0.02 for you to double your money. A friend of mine bought $1000 worth of Cardano for $0.029 a coin about four or five weeks ago. He mentioned it to me but I never got around to looking into it. It's now over a dollar. He's made over $34,000 profit in just over a month. This is the potential of ICO's and token sales if you get it right.

For me, for an ICO to be something worth looking at, I've got to believe it'll be a really useful thing in its own right. Are people going to buy this because they actually want to use the technology, or are they just traders looking for a quick buck?

And this brings me onto Digitex.

I really like what they're doing here. Developed by the team that brought us BetTrader, the ladder interface most Betfair traders now use, Digitex is a decentralised, commission free BitCoin futures exchange that uses smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain to hold traders funds.

What this means is BitCoin traders can now trade totally commission free and don't have to worry about the exchange getting hacked because the exchange doesn't hold the funds. It's a complete win/win.

Here's a 2 minute video explaining it:

<span style="color:#fff0f5;">

Not interested in trading? Doesn't matter, I'm not either. In nine days time we can purchase Digitex tokens, as we did with Electroneum, and when the exchange launches and the tokens become tradable, I'm extremely confident they'll be worth an awful lot more than what we buy them for. These will be sold for $0.01 so they only have to go to $0.02 for us to double our money.

And that's not all...

You can get 1000 tokens for FREE right now simply by registering here:

https://vrlps.co/a?pt=24egHeF-mYgN9s...refSource=copy

Last edited by eerway; 01-12-2018 at 08:53 AM.

•