Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 21 Hours 11 Minutes 29 Seconds

Arrow Three DIFFERENT niches + YouTube + "Charisma Formula" = $6,083 In Just TWO Weeks!

The "YOUTUBE CHARISMA"TM Method
      "REVEALED! How I Launched THREE Videos... In THREE SEPARATE Niches... And Went From $0 To Making $6,083.46 In Just TWO SHORT WEEKS (Without Spending A CENT On Costly Video-Making And Ranking Software)!"

"... A radical departure from the usual WSOs about YouTube."
      - John Coutts

After a slightly shaky start where I had to wait a bit too long for my download, I finally got my hands on this report.

I will now say this: it was well worth the wait.

This is one of those rare, exceptional reports that are occasionally (though not very often) found in the WSO section of the Warrior forum.

If you like, or need, step-by-step manuals that hold you by the hand and guide you gently through the steps, one by one, then this report will not disappoint you.

I found this WSO to be a radical departure from the usual WSOs about YouTube. Each step made complete sense in a deeply satisfying, intuitive way, and was not at all the usual over-stated wisdom commonly associated with YouTube marketing.

When I read the sales page, I was a little bit skeptical about the high earning claims from just three videos, but now I can clearly see how that could be possible, especially when he describes the science behind the process as "... creating unbridled desire momentum." A wonderfully vivid description.

This report is written in proper grammatical English. I make that point because most of today's WSOs are not. Most WSOs launched over the past year appear to be written by the terminally stupid who seem to lack even a passing familiarity with proper spelling and grammar, and who can't convey even simple concepts adequately.

This report is a delightful exception to the usual unintelligible junk peddled on this forum. Also, there are NO annoying OTOs or upsells - just one single, highly focused report that gets straight to the point immediately, and delivers exactly what it promises and more (much more, actually).

Some of the early preparation bits of this report may need a second reading in order to grasp the concept behind the steps, but there's nothing in here that anyone of average intelligence, educated to a normal school standard, can't understand.

No doubt the idiots will grab the examples given and run with them, trying to shortcut the process, and that's good, for they will inevitably fail, as they fully deserve to.

Those who see the real value of this report will perform each step diligently, and reap the benefits that I don't doubt awaits all who try.

I am now going to take action, in the full expectation of success, and I'd like to thank Riccardo Gueli and Steve Sabar for a really great product.

In my case at least, the kittens will be saved!

John.
      Dear Future "YOUTUBE CHARISMA"TM Success Story!

This is an open letter both to the SKEPTICS and to all who know - deep down - that a even SINGLE VIDEO on YouTube, created and ranked correctly, can... quite literally... hand you your Financial Freedom on a silver platter.

Again, "created and ranked CORRECTLY".

I wish there was a way I could digitally underline "created" thirty three more times... and... sad to say, you're not going to learn this from your average YouTube course.

Here's what's at stake.

Back in January this year, I decided to inaugurate this new year by picking up three different niches.

Yup, they couldn't have possibly been more different from one another.

AND... I decided to test exactly what you'll learn in "YOUTUBE CHARISMA": Distilled marketing wisdom I've worked hard to hone over the last couple of years with all the algorithmic and "Buyer Psychology" changes that have been taking place online.

Long story short, I had all three of those videos ranked within days.

And because of the QUALITY of the presentations in those videos, by the end of the second week...

"I Had Already Generated $6,083.46
      In Cold Hard Cash!"

And just in case you think this is some flash in a pan marketing method that works for just a few weeks, try this on for size:

It's already the start of September (nine months later), and my videos are still up there, competition-proof, collectively bringing in like clockwork...

"Just Over An Average Of $11,000
      Every Single Month!"

Now, the conclusion I personally drew from this experience might not be one you might agree with.

I do not know what your marketing background is, the successes you've enjoyed, the failures you had to endure to achieve those successes... or if you are a "newbie" or a veteran...

Either way, your own experiences might not reflect my own, but I will say this, from the bottom of my heart, in utmost sincerity:

Video marketing, explored correctly, trumps all the other marketing methods (paid AND free) that I've ever tried, and believe me, I've tried MORE than my fair share of marketing methods.

And as the great Gary C. Halbert used to say: "I'd rather be redundant than remiss", so I'll repeat this again:

"Video Marketing, DONE CORRECTLY, Absolutely
      TRUMPS Other Marketing Methods Both
      In SPEED And The Returns"

Put another way: If was was going to start marketing to a niche from scratch...

If someone had a gun pointed at my head...

And if that someone told me I had a single week to start making money online...

... THIS is the method I would use.

Know what that spells? This: Forget about PPV, PPC, Article Marketing, Months-long SEOing, Forum Marketing, CPAs, "Bum Marketing", Joint Venture hunting or the myriad of other "T-Shirt Of The Week" marketing methods springing up left and right these days.

Now, I will be the FIRST to tell you that merely making and ranking videos on YouTube are NOT enough.

And any marketer that promises you "YouTube Wealth" on these two premises alone probably does not have your best interest at heart.

THAT is precisely what makes "YOUTUBE CHARISMA"TM...

"NOT Your Average 'Make
      Money On YouTube' Guide"

Listen, I've spent years scouring the "Make Money Online" moneyscape, buying YouTube guide after guide, right up to this very day.

Not because I need them, but because I've made it a habit to study what my competitors are up to.

To my knowledge, there is information in "YOUTUBE CHARISMA"TM that's simply not offered anywhere else, at ANY price.

Have I assessed this correctly? I'll let YOU be the judge, once you get your own copy of my ebook, and learn:

• The astonishing power of SKILLFUL INFO-SEGMENTATION, and how to use it to coat your presentation (and website link) with an irresistible "buyer's allure"!
      • How to achieve more financially with a mere 1,000-10,000 video views, than competitor videos with 100,000+ video views!
      • The FIRST and FOREMOST thing you must do in your presentation if you want to ever have a prayer's chance of securing your viewer's FOCUS, away from the distraction of OTHER videos,
      • Why you must "hard sell" your YouTube viewer immediately, and yet, why it should NOT be the product, service or free report you are promoting in your video,
      • Beyond "Keyword Inclusions": Three NON-KEYWORD metrics that are just as important, if not more, that decide your on-page optimization and ranking power,
      • The last method left in 2013 (and beyond) that allows you to render your YouTube videos COMPETITION-PROOF!
      • How to mark your videos with your own unique personal "stamp" and cultivate a powerfully CHARISMATIC presence in your market,
      • How to create EXCELLENT-QUALITY videos and presentations using software available on the 'net (and even your own computer) for FREE!
      • Why you will never have to spend more than a single day (and at the most, more than a few hours) on OFF-PAGE backlinking to your videos,
      • How to prevent your videos from ever getting banned and your account CLOSED by YouTube, (hint: You might already be at risk!)
      • And Much More!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Minutes 12 Seconds

Default Re: Three DIFFERENT niches + YouTube + "Charisma Formula" = $6,083 In Just TWO Weeks!

The link is not working!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    15 Hours 9 Minutes 12 Seconds

Default Re: Three DIFFERENT niches + YouTube + "Charisma Formula" = $6,083 In Just TWO Weeks!

It was uploaded in 2013, mate!!

Time Online
    N/A

https://wowlinkz.com/tTf3bAm

•