Sick of wondering how to create highly profitable information products that sell like "HotCakes"?

"Make Tens of Thousands of Dollars Using My Proven Formula"
Hey there fellow warrior.

Paul Nicholls here.

I have been asked many times "what is the easiest way to make money online"?. Is it email marketing? Is it affiliate marketing? Is it youtube marketing? Or is there some special bit of software that you can use to flood your account with tonnes of sales?

Nope, I'm afraid the answer is No to all of those. By the far the easiest way to make money online is launching WSO's.

Here's a screen shot of my warrior plus account with a total of almost $45k and over 5,000 sales.

The reason is because you already have an engaged audience seeking out products to buy at a price they can afford. Better yet, the traffic in the WSO section are already in buying mode so all you need to do is give them what they are looking for and they will buy from you.

Another huge benefit of launching a WSO is that you overcome on giant obstacle and that is TRAFFIC. Instead of having to drive traffic yourself you simply put your product in the WSO section and you will automatically get traffic to it.

Another thing you need to remember is that "buyer" traffic converts way higher than normal traffic and your conversions can be as high as 20 - 30% and even more.

So in effect with WSOs you have upto 30 times the number of sales flooding your Paypal account, if you know the 'WSO Cash Code'.

Now I am going to keep this short and sweet, because what I am about to show you literally sells itself.

I have a very specific process for making thousands of dollars with WSO's.

In only the last few months I have generated upwards of $17,000 just from WSO's alone. Not bad considering that figure doesn't take into account the back end sales.

But what's great for you is that my process is proven to work not only for me, but for other Warriors that have been lucky enough to try it - even newbies.

Here are a few screen captures of my 'Warrior Plus' account to give you a flavor for the kind of money my 'formula' is generating:

This one banked me over $12,000 and got WSO of the day

This one banked me over $6k

This one made me over $5k

This one made me over $4k and also got WSO of the day

As you can see these are pretty impressive stats and these are stats from only the last few months and the best thing is these are only front end sales only and not the additional sales I made from my coaching program, email promotions, cross sells and all of the buyers that joined my membership site too ;-)

If you are looking for an exact system to follow to create and sell information products that can easily make you $2k, $3k for just the simplest of WSO's then grab this course right now.

Introducing....

WSO Cash Code

• How to tap into "what is Hot" on the wso section

• The most valuable types of products to create (which sell like Hotcakes)

• 1 Killer strategy I use every single time to funnel hoards of hungry customers to my wso sales page the moment it goes live

• 2 things you MUST decide on before you even create your WSO

• The most most effective prices to use to pull in maximum sales and profits

• 1 thing that you MUST focus on (Get this right and you will literally suck in super affiliates every single time to promote your WSO

• The 2 platforms I use to host and deliver my WSO's efficiently (get this wrong and your refund rate will go through the roof)

• How to secure your WSO (leave this out and your product will get shared across the Internet for Free like "WildFire"

• The 1 strategy I use to build "Rock Solid" relationships with my buyers and makes them "super responsive"

• 3 simple tricks to use when setting up your product

• 1 closely guarded strategy I use to get others to promote my WSO's without actually asking them to

• How to generate a sky high epc straight out of the gate (do this and watch the super affiliates queue up wanting to promote your product

• The 1 thing you MUST do once you're WSO goes live otherwise you will be losing customers hand over fist

• The 1 strategy I have been quietly using to bombard my wso's with sales fast, use this and getting wso of the day is just around the corner.

• And much more.....

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.