Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      4 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days 19 Hours 36 Minutes 54 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Travis Petelle – Print On Demand Master Class

Here Is My Step By Step Print On Demand System For Discovering HOT Niches, Finding Winning Products, & Building Lucrative Assets

Hey there!
      My name is Travis Petelle and today, I am going to help you discover how you can dominate the print on demand and custom merchandising business model.
      Don’t worry! It’s simple… there are only a few pieces to learn… the investment needed is minimal… and over the next 35+ days, I’m going to give you a first hand look at every aspect to making it a huge success.
      I’ve been doing print on demand since late 2013 when selling t-shirts on Facebook was just starting to hit the scene and about to get hot hot hot. Teespring was the only solid platform available and Facebook ads were relatively new.
      The ability to connect your product with niche specific targeted pockets of people showed to be hugely profitable…
      Never before had farmers, football moms, elephant fanatics, turtle moms, or any other specific audience seen such products advertised to their likes and passions. This translated into great conversions across the board with even mediocre or poor shirts producing decent results.
      Fast forward to today and things are much different. It’s not as easy to jump into the print on demand market. It takes a much more strategic approach to connect with the same pockets of people.
      Over the years, they’ve gotten used to seeing hundreds if not thousands of these t-shirts on Facebook. Their closets are full… if they are going to fit one more in there, it better be a good one!
      It’s also more important than ever to plan long term. The days of drop shipping low quality products from China or bouncing around from niche to niche without any direction in your actions is fading fast.
      You need to figure out your brand identity and set up your assets as soon as possible. If you don’t do this, you are doomed with inconsistent months and way more stress than is necessary.
      This is why shortly after having consistent success using the Teespring platform, we moved our winning t-shirts over to a Shopify store we called 9TEENTH. This gave us more control and provided the available features that we had always needed… upsells, email buyer leads, product collections, branding opportunities, and the list goes on!
      This was still only mid 2015 and the platforms available today with all the options you have at your fingertips were not around just yet.
      Shopify was definitely a blessing for my business. We had giant success with many different stores across multiple niches over the past 3 years. And nearly every store built began by finding a handful of print on demand winners that proved this audience was worth my time and investment.
      The PoD Master Class

I’m going to do everything in my power to help you overcome the roadblocks most people face when entering the print on demand market. You will get an over the shoulder, no stone unturned, no task un-shown workshop, where you’ll get to watch me on a day to day basis for 5 whole weeks as I launch print on demand products in search for new winners and lucrative niches.
      Most of my courses and training over the past 1-2 years has been focused on Shopify stores, brand building, and advanced techniques like recurring box offers.
      This workshop is going to cover the step that everyone is stuck on… FINDING YOUR FIRST WINNERS & establishing a system for what to do once you find them.
      Without this first step taken care of, all that other stuff doesn’t matter at all. You need to find a winning product and print on demand products are a great place to do that.
      We have a huge added benefit to this program starting this time as well. It’s the holiday season! During this 5 week program, we’ll have a handful of money making holidays to play with.
      Halloween… Veteran’s Day… Thanksgiving… Black Friday… Cyber Monday… Christmas…
      The fourth quarter is the most lucrative time of year for most businesses. We can take advantage of those sales opportunities during this program to not only maximize results but also show you different strategies that may not be available during other times of the year.
      Not only this, but I plan to cover a wide number of topics as the program goes along. You’ll get to see…
      The secret to designs that go viral and seller techniques for each product on the market…
      An inside looks at the pros and cons to platforms like GearBubble Pro, ViralStyle, Gooten, etc…
      My simple to follow and proven Facebook ad strategy… you’ll literally see my ads dashboard each day…
      Backend techniques that turn a single product sale into a high value lifetime customer…
      How to make bonus sales every day by integrating your print on demand products with Amazon…
      And best of all, setting this entire system up to be handed off to employees ASAP…
      I’m sure tons more topics will come up through the full 35 day program too as different scenarios pop up.
      I will treat my situation as if I am a brand newcomer to the industry and looking to find my first winners. As we find our winners and gather data, we’ll be able to take the next steps to setting up the foundations needed for long term growth.
      Every piece of this will be recorded and nothing will be done off camera. You can be there LIVE or you can watch the recordings in our member’s area at any time.
      The LIVE program starts on October 30th and this super special pre-launch offer will be closed for good October 29th at midnight.
      If you’re looking for the tricks of the trade to dominate print on demand… a consistent system for finding hot niches and winning products… a business plan with long term success in mind from the beginning, then the PoD Master Class is the program for you.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      http://kingpinning.com/podmc

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS
      VIP MEMBERS VISIT THE LINK BELOW

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 2 Days 1 Hour 20 Minutes 30 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Travis Petelle – Print On Demand Master Class

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 8 Hours 37 Minutes 12 Seconds

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    10 Hours 42 Minutes 16 Seconds

thx!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 27 Minutes 27 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 52 Minutes

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 44 Minutes 31 Seconds

Thoisk
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    16 Hours 11 Minutes 22 Seconds

Had been considering this. Thanks a million mate.

Kindest regards,
    ebiz4money

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hours 36 Minutes 52 Seconds

tks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 2 Minutes 5 Seconds

thank you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 6 Minutes 9 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 15 Minutes 52 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

hi thanks

Time Online
    N/A

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    Here Is My Step By Step Print On Demand System For Discovering HOT Niches, Finding Winning Products, & Building Lucrative Assets

Hey there!
    My name is Travis Petelle and today, I am going to help you discover how you can dominate the print on demand and custom merchandising business model.
    Don’t worry! It’s simple… there are only a few pieces to learn… the investment needed is minimal… and over the next 35+ days, I’m going to give you a first hand look at every aspect to making it a huge success.
    I’ve been doing print on demand since late 2013 when selling t-shirts on Facebook was just starting to hit the scene and about to get hot hot hot. Teespring was the only solid platform available and Facebook ads were relatively new.
    The ability to connect your product with niche specific targeted pockets of people showed to be hugely profitable…
    Never before had farmers, football moms, elephant fanatics, turtle moms, or any other specific audience seen such products advertised to their likes and passions. This translated into great conversions across the board with even mediocre or poor shirts producing decent results.
    Fast forward to today and things are much different. It’s not as easy to jump into the print on demand market. It takes a much more strategic approach to connect with the same pockets of people.
    Over the years, they’ve gotten used to seeing hundreds if not thousands of these t-shirts on Facebook. Their closets are full… if they are going to fit one more in there, it better be a good one!
    It’s also more important than ever to plan long term. The days of drop shipping low quality products from China or bouncing around from niche to niche without any direction in your actions is fading fast.
    You need to figure out your brand identity and set up your assets as soon as possible. If you don’t do this, you are doomed with inconsistent months and way more stress than is necessary.
    This is why shortly after having consistent success using the Teespring platform, we moved our winning t-shirts over to a Shopify store we called 9TEENTH. This gave us more control and provided the available features that we had always needed… upsells, email buyer leads, product collections, branding opportunities, and the list goes on!
    This was still only mid 2015 and the platforms available today with all the options you have at your fingertips were not around just yet.
    Shopify was definitely a blessing for my business. We had giant success with many different stores across multiple niches over the past 3 years. And nearly every store built began by finding a handful of print on demand winners that proved this audience was worth my time and investment.
    The PoD Master Class

I’m going to do everything in my power to help you overcome the roadblocks most people face when entering the print on demand market. You will get an over the shoulder, no stone unturned, no task un-shown workshop, where you’ll get to watch me on a day to day basis for 5 whole weeks as I launch print on demand products in search for new winners and lucrative niches.
    Most of my courses and training over the past 1-2 years has been focused on Shopify stores, brand building, and advanced techniques like recurring box offers.
    This workshop is going to cover the step that everyone is stuck on… FINDING YOUR FIRST WINNERS & establishing a system for what to do once you find them.
    Without this first step taken care of, all that other stuff doesn’t matter at all. You need to find a winning product and print on demand products are a great place to do that.
    We have a huge added benefit to this program starting this time as well. It’s the holiday season! During this 5 week program, we’ll have a handful of money making holidays to play with.
    Halloween… Veteran’s Day… Thanksgiving… Black Friday… Cyber Monday… Christmas…
    The fourth quarter is the most lucrative time of year for most businesses. We can take advantage of those sales opportunities during this program to not only maximize results but also show you different strategies that may not be available during other times of the year.
    Not only this, but I plan to cover a wide number of topics as the program goes along. You’ll get to see…
    The secret to designs that go viral and seller techniques for each product on the market…
    An inside looks at the pros and cons to platforms like GearBubble Pro, ViralStyle, Gooten, etc…
    My simple to follow and proven Facebook ad strategy… you’ll literally see my ads dashboard each day…
    Backend techniques that turn a single product sale into a high value lifetime customer…
    How to make bonus sales every day by integrating your print on demand products with Amazon…
    And best of all, setting this entire system up to be handed off to employees ASAP…
    I’m sure tons more topics will come up through the full 35 day program too as different scenarios pop up.
    I will treat my situation as if I am a brand newcomer to the industry and looking to find my first winners. As we find our winners and gather data, we’ll be able to take the next steps to setting up the foundations needed for long term growth.
    Every piece of this will be recorded and nothing will be done off camera. You can be there LIVE or you can watch the recordings in our member’s area at any time.
    The LIVE program starts on October 30th and this super special pre-launch offer will be closed for good October 29th at midnight.
    [CENTER]If you’re looking for the tricks of the trade to dominate print on demand… a consistent system for finding hot niches and winning products… a business plan with long term success in mind from the beginning, then the PoD Master Class is the program for you.

Sales Page:
    Code:
    http://kingpinning.com/podmc

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS
    VIP MEMBERS VISIT THE LINK BELOW

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online