Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      4 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days 19 Hours 31 Minutes 24 Seconds

Thumbs up [SUPER HOT SHARE] Ryan Stewman – Funnel Closer

Dear Friend,My name is Ryan Stewman, I’m the founder of Hardcore Closer.We sell money-making and lead generation strategies that work. And I’d like to give the most powerful of them to you now.Starting right here…How much money could you earn every month, if you were able to make a minimum of $2000.00 commission for every sale you made… without leaving your kitchen table?Heck, some folks would be happy closing just one person a month… but if you’re anything like me, you want to close as much as possible.Especially if there’s no technical nonsense that’s needed.Now, before we get into this, you need to take any “Inside the box” thinking and sit it next to you.You need to take your ego, and pull it out of you. You need to pay close attention to what I’m about to reveal to you because this could be the one thing that you’ve been waiting for your entire sales career.
      HELL, IT HELPED ME TURN

$25 INTO OVER $5,000,000.00!

I believe that this is the most monumental discovery of my entire entrepreneurial journey, and I’m going to share it with you, right now.We’ve been working on this project for a long time now.As a matter of fact, as of writing this, it’s been seven years of training, learning, doing, implementing, tracking, failures, lessons learned and everything in between all to bring you this training right now.Listen, the premise of this is about being a funnel closer.Now, that’s not something that you’ve probably ever heard before. You may have heard of funnels, and you may have heard of being a sales closer.Even if you’re not familiar with the term “funnel,” I’m going to explain all of that to you in this training and I’m going to talk about how you, the sales professional, can tap into a wide open market where you’re able to make money hand over fist.Let’s get started…You’re here for a real reason.Something led you to this website and made you read these words.Maybe you’re unhappy with your current job, maybe you need to make more money because your spouse is telling you that you need to get your stuff together……Maybe you’re behind on the rent. Maybe you just need a way to actually make money because you’re unemployed.Listen, you’re here because you want to earn more cash for a real reason.Be aware and conscious of that – it’ll “wire” you for the training you’re about to discover as you scroll down this page, reading each line, word for word.In 2008, I left federal prison for gun charges.I left with $25 (given to me by the prison) to my name and the store across the street from the prison cost me $5 to cash that check, so I left with truthfully, only $20.After getting out in 2008, I had a wonderful job, got married and then, ended up getting a divorce.You know what they say, 64% of all marriages end in divorce and the thing is, it’s a tough thing to go through.Listen, if you’re on this page because you’re facing divorce or breakup, you need to get your money right for your kids andfamily… and YOURSELF. I’ve been there.When the pressure is on as a closer, we don’t fold.Pressure makes diamonds, their ain’t nothing wrong with it.I’ve been through divorce.I’ve been addicted to drugs.I was adopted.I didn’t finish school… I’ve been to prison and through it all, I’m still here.And so are you…Now – back to funnels, I stumbled upon a way you can easily make $2,000-$9500 commissions.How? Funnels.A funnel is a systematic way of taking you cold prospect and converting them into a hot lead or customer.If you go to Zillow to look up a property, it asks you for your name, email address and phone number to view a home,that’s a funnel.If you go to a news site and there’s a pop up and it says, “Get our free report on your neighborhood, just give us yourname, your email address, and phone number and tell us where to send it,” that’s a funnel as well, but a lot of peopl don’t realize that.They just think it’s a website asking for your name, email address and phone number.Once it asked for your name, email address and phone number, the logical thing to do would be to sell you something.How else would that website pay its bills?That’s how sales funnels work.You see, when I lost my job in 2010 I went from broke and desperate, to making millions only a few short years later in 2017.When I lost my job in 2010, I called one of the most respected people that I know.A guy named, Michael Reese who was a real estate agent.He spilled the beans as to why he left the real estate business to do something called internet marketing.Pressure makes diamonds, their ain’t nothing wrong with it.Back then, I had no clue what internet marketing was… like zero.
      IT WAS LIKE ROCKET SCIENCE!

It was $8,000 because there was a lot of things that were going into this, but I followed the blueprint step by step, and I made a funnel for an energy drink.After having this sales funnel for this energy drink, I grabbed an affiliate link for an energy drink from their company website and after a few days……I RANDOMLY sold one on the internet, so I knew it was possible.Then, I went back and I created another program for loan officers and I sold a whole bunch of them, to the tune of $30,000 within 60 days of learning this technology.When you flash forward now, you don’t have to learn how to program, use WordPress, put blogs up on the servers or any stuff like that.There’s so much more to this and I’m going to share it here on this page.I’m going to get deeper, but that $8,000 gift changed my life.It was nothing more than DVDs with information.I could have watched them and knocked them, “Eh, they’re not going to work.”I could have watched them and went, “That’s interesting, but I’m not interested.”Instead, I said, “You know what? If Mike invested his $8,000 into this, there’s got to be something here.”When I watched that, I said, “You know what? The least I can do is see if it works because what if it does?”After seven years of consistently doing the same things and consistently doing the work, I’m proud to tell you that because of sales funnels and because of that $8,000 gift, we do multiple millions of dollars in sales a year between just 2 of our online programs.Both of them do multiple seven figures per year.And it all started with the $8,000 gift.Here’s why I tell you that, because you’re literally only one funnelaway from making at least 6-figures, part-time.I know this because I’ve personally made millions and I know what it feels like.Did it happen overnight?No.I’m not telling you a story about a guy that made a million dollars his first year in the business.I wish I was.My life would’ve been a lot easier. The good news is, you don’t need to make all the same mistakes I made.Frankly, the mistakes I made when I started using Funnels are the same mistakes 97% of the folks who try this make.You can skip all of that trial and error and get straight to the money.
      NOW LISTEN, IF IT’S MEANT TO BE, IT’S UP TO YOU…

You know what I’m saying?I just looked at my tax returns from 2013 and my net profits were $42,000.My growth sales for the year was $115,000.That was just four years ago.Last year, it was $1.8 million.I want you to imagine that for a second.I stayed doing the work and now that I’ve done the work, I’ve got the experience to come back and train you, so that you can become an expert and not have to go through the 3 years of mistakes like I did.You might be thinking, “Well, what are you talking about, Ryan? What are you selling?”I’m going to get to that, but just know that you’re one funnel away from cashing in on a ton of loot… A.K.A. Money!Because here’s the thing, in 2013, I made $40,000…… In 2015, I created the first funnel that netted me seven figures. We’ve been doing these online trainings and these in-person seminars for a while. We had a bunch of them recorded, so we decided to package them up into a digital program and sell it for $997 in the beginning.We sold about 200 of them for $997 and then, we sold an additional 500 of them for 1,997. Obviously, putting that program into the seven-figure bracket and earning me a plaque for being a million dollar earner from one of the funnel companies.I know that this one funnel took me from being a guy that made $115,000 in 2013 to $150,000 in 2014.Then, almost $1,000,000.00 in 2015.Then almost $2,000,000.00 in 2016 because of the same funnel.Right now, there’s over 200,000 funnel makers out there. That’s a lot, right?I’m going to tell why this number is super important.In America alone, there’s 5.8 million small business owners right now, 5.8 according to theSmall Business Bureau.There’s 200,000 people that can serve 5.8 million.This is where you come in.The need for sales pros is real, because see, those 200,000 funnel makers, they’re techpeople. They’re scared to pick up the phone.They’re socially awkward.If not, they’d be sales people and not funnel makers, but here’s what I do know.There’s 200,000 people out there that want to do business with these 5.8 million people,but they’re scared to pick up the phone. They’re scared to sell them.They’re hoping that those 5.8 million business owners call them up and say, “Take mycredit card and build me a funnel,” because if that’s not the way it happens, they’renot going to make it happen so the need for you is real.There’s a huge need for sales pros in this marketplace.I’m going to give you some alarming statistics. This is where you need to pay close attention…You’re one funnel away from tapping into this, and you don’t even have to build the funnel.You’ll be amazed by what I’m about to share with you.his is the holy grail of money-making for sales pro’s because the big problem is funnelmakers, the tech geeks, they don’t know how to make sales.
      NOW LISTEN, IF IT’S MEANT TO BE, IT’S UP TO YOU…

Do you remember that quote from Tommy Boy?Tommy Boy is the greatest sales movie of all time, because it’s about a guy who was a goofball, whobecame a leader because his father died.He doesn’t hire, he aligns himself with a mentor, Richard and they go around the country trying tomake sales to save the company.And he consistently makes the same mistakes until he gets his pitch down.Then, he goes in and he closes the big dog… saves the city, gets the girl, goes back andbecomes the big dog in his job.That’s the coolest sales movie and story of all time.But…When you think of sales, you don’t think of Tommy Boy really.You think of Wolf of Wall Street, somebody who rips people off, or Wall Street with Gordon Gekkoagain, somebody who rips somebody off or a boiler room.Back to the story, the funnel makers, they don’t know how to make sales.They’re socially awkward.They don’t like talking to people. They’d rather design things than get on the phone and communicate.It’s a BIG problem for them.We’ve got 200,000 people who need business, but we’ve got 5.8 million people who need funnels.Our other big problem is that sales people don’t know how to make funnels.You’re probably going, “Okay. I understand what he’s talking about with the funnel, but how the hell does one of those appear? I go out, I sell funnels and then what? I’ve got to make it? Oh, heck no. I don’t know how to make it.”Listen, I don’t want you to learn how to make it either.I’m just showing you that an industry exists with two big problems. The people that make anddesign the sites can’t sell their way out of a paper bag, and the people that are boss sales people,can’t design a site if their life depended on it.Well, I know as a sales person, that our #1 job is to find a need and fill it, find a problem and create a solution.I see two big problems right here with a simple solution.They don’t know how to make sales, you don’t know how to make funnels. I would like to introducethe two of you and let the real pros handle the sales.The best part is…There’s no need for you to learn tech stuff. There’s no need for you to go out and learn how todesign sites and get certified with any funnel building company.You can fill the need for sales funnels in a booming marketplace with just your sales skills, and youdon’t even have to know how to fulfill the product.
      Like I said, the offers change often.

You could be running a funnel for a local dry cleaner and they might do .99 cent shirts thismonth, and next month, it might be $2 pants or $3 dry cleaning.You might have a dentist that this month has their offer as free teeth whitening, next weekit’s free teeth xrays.Offers change often, and every time they change the offer, they need to make sure that their funnel reflects that.See, as a customer, the only way you would know that the business has some kind of offeror some kind of special going on is if you actually contacted the office.But you and I both know that in today’s society, the last thing you do is contact the humanand first thing you do is go to the internet where we have unlimited prospects.Listen, sales funnels are the new websites.Websites require HTML coding. They require JavaScript, they require being uploaded toservers and all these other complicated things. Funnels don’t require any of that.Plus, they’re faster and more profitable.See, business owners don’t know this, but these sales funnels are the new websites and youget to be just like the folks that were selling websites in the ’90s that made billions.If you want to make billions, make billions.I’m sure somebody is up there doing it.GoDaddy sold a lot of websites and probably made billions of dollars. There’s unlimitedprospects out there. You’ve got to understand that.Number three, we’ve done the hard work for you.We figured it out. We got the roadmap.We have a workforce database, which means we’ve got all the funnel makers in one spot.Not all of them, but enough to where we’re going to have you totally covered. And it’s scalable. Just go out and make a sale, enter it into our database and one of our funnel makers willpick up the project and make it for you. All you’ve got to do is pay them half upfront and half on delivery.They do all the consulting and they never discuss money with your people.Then, they go over everything and make the funnel.Simple.
      ALL YOU’VE GOT TO DO IS MAKE THE SALE

AND TURN IT OVER…

We’re just the brokers. We’re putting you, the sales closer in touch with the sales funnel maker.Let me give you an example of how you can make a commission.Now, this is on the low side in my opinion, but you could sell a funnel to a local place for $2,500.Basically, that’s just a simple four step funnel.The funnel might be where we’re going to create a landing page… We’re going to create ad copy…We’re going to create a thank you page… Then, we’re going to create a follow up page.Four steps, $2,500That’s totally normal.If somebody was to buy four webpages, they might pay 10 to 20 grand, so you’re cutting their pricedown to a 10th of what they’re used to paying.You then hire a funnel maker and pay them $500 bucks to build this out for you..Your net profit is $2,000.00 and it didn’t cost you anything to acquire the lead.You don’t have any hours worth of work in there, other than the one call close or maybe the few follow ups that you have to, but you can literally… on a worst case scenario, on a very cheap project, make a $2,000.00 net profit.Now listen, what you charge and how much you pay is completely up to you. Right?If you decided to pay your funnel maker more or if you decided to charge more, then that’s totally fine, but I wanted to give you an example because this is a price that a lot of our guys use over and over and over again.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://hcwebinar.com/sales-letter

ONLY FOR VIP MEMBER
      FILE SIZE:7GB
      VIP MEMBERS VISIT THE LINK BELOW

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 12 Hours 43 Minutes 58 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Ryan Stewman – Funnel Closer

send pls ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 1 Day 7 Hours 31 Minutes 20 Seconds

thanks send me the links

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 47 Minutes 40 Seconds

PM Link please. Thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    19 Hours 59 Minutes 16 Seconds

thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Thank you, link please!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 30 Minutes

Looks good, link please..
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 18 Hours 40 Minutes 34 Seconds

link pls

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 2 Minutes 4 Seconds

link

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 16 Hours 36 Minutes 17 Seconds

link plz

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    23 Hours 45 Minutes 51 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 3 Minutes 4 Seconds

send me link bro

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 8 Hours 29 Minutes 6 Seconds

Thanks bro....

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 17 Hours 52 Minutes 32 Seconds

Link please. Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks!

Time Online
    N/A

thank you

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    42 Minutes 28 Seconds

link pls tq

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 19 Hours 48 Minutes 8 Seconds

aweshare. Link please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 3 Hours 54 Minutes 12 Seconds

Thanks.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Link please

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Days 5 Hours 58 Minutes 47 Seconds

Thanks so so much for this sharing

Time Online
    N/A

Big thanks for this

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 20 Minutes 37 Seconds

send me the Link

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 8 Hours 52 Minutes 50 Seconds

send please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    14 Minutes 35 Seconds

link please Mr.Boss

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

plz

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    19 Hours 13 Minutes 36 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 10 Hours 12 Minutes 13 Seconds

PM Link please. Thank you!

Are You Interested Buy This Domain Affiliatestech.com
    it's HQ Domain To [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]make money[/COLOR] online You can make website and Affiliates OIffer or anything in this niche .
    Contact me ICQ : AFIILIATESTECH
    or send your number i will call you {Voice}to deal with you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    18 Hours 30 Minutes 31 Seconds

link please!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 17 Hours 40 Minutes 36 Seconds

link please