Hi there EDE Family.

I've recently seen some programs (SOFTWARE) that are PAID which help somehow to grab leads from different social media platforms such as Facebook, like their Actual Email Addresses.

This program im sharing here specifically, helps to download alll the Email ADdresses from the Groups and pages which helps create audiences on FB easily. If you´re into FB, you'll be interested in this.

For the ones that do not know this kind of websites, im sharing one here - https://www.0mmo.net/1561-fb-leads-extractor.html - - this link directs you to a product im interested in.

Anyways, im really interested in a program or two that i found there and was wondering if theres any chance HERE AT EDE we could implement the same service ? Maybe divide this page and put producs (sofware) on one side and courses on the other?

OR Is there any other website you guys know i can get this kind products from? I feel this other site is quite scammy and not that cheap so anything you can help me on here is appreciated.

I'd prefer paying that money somewhere you guys recoomend and you trust rather than testing somthing new.

Please Help me With this or recommend a website or help me getting this proram or a similar one.

Thanks in advance,