Tube Baroo can send 10,000 messages a day

I recommened you use recylable Youtube accounts
i use about 100 accounts (You can use this program with 1 account but i recommend getting at least 5 accounts) and leave the program runing day and night
you can use the target marketing functions such as
youtube comment username gather and
video result gathering
to make sure that the people you are sending have
recently been online and are not dead

Vocab:
Fall Back Url:

A fall back url is a youtube link (Page 1 of comments on Lady Gaga - Applause (Official Audio) - YouTube) that Tube Baroo can fall back on.

Fall Back as in, if you did a one time gather for usernames on youtube of about 300 usernames. The program will send
messages until it runs our of usernames to send too. If the software does run out, Tube Baroo will Scrape usernames
from the fall back url.

One Time Gather:

A url of your choice that you can scrape by clicking the "One Time Gather" Button.

NOTE: (I PERSONALLY SUGGEST THAT YOU GATHER FROM THE "all_comments" PAGE AND NOT STRAIGHT FROM
THE YOUTUBE VIDEO URL) - THIS WAY YOU GATHER MORE USERNAMES

Functions Explained:

Log out Button:

The log out button isn't really needed. This is only needed if you want to stop the software and log into another account which
Tube Baroo will do automatically.
Save List Button: The Save list button will save any username that you have gathered. ( I made this function mainly for target
advertisement

Video Result Gather:

This function was added for target marketing. What i do is ( if i owned a website about lollipops ) i search for the keyword lollipop
and click on the "filter" button right under the youtube search box and then click on Today (this is also so that i can gather
recent people and not dead people
and then copy that link into the textbox abover the "Video Result Gather" then Tube Baroo will gather all the usernames who have posted about lollipops or any topic ( depending on what you have)
Erase Duplicates: The software already erases any duplicated usernames it finds but just in case you feel it doesn't theres a
button for it

Load Account: Easy, it just loads a txt document where you keep your accounts. MUST BE IN FORMAT "emailassword"
without the quotes.

Listbox under "Weird Accounts label": This listbox *marked as SPAM* any account that was unsucessfully logged into or that got a message
that the password had been changed. I would double check any account that ends up in that listbox
Listbox under "User's already Sent" label: This listbox was created so that the program doesn't send messages to a user who
has already recieved the messages. This listbox keeps 500 usernames that you have sent messages too. Once it reaches 500
usernames, the software will start deleting usernames from the bottom up. ( Just a function to prevent spamming the same
person over and over again)

Pro Tips:

I love target marketing, so usually if you have a niche or a website what i do is ( depending on your websites content) look up a
video ( lets say my website was about selling lollipops ) about lollipops and gather all the usernames who commented on a video
titled lollipop, This way i can be sure that they are interested in my product.

Use the all_comments page , don't just copy and paste a video url ( if you do, you will only gather usernames that you see in
the front page comments) click the "View all comments" link, this way you can gather a lot more usernames from that video

and the biggest tip, leave running over night. Usually what i do, ( I have about 100 Youtube accounts that i bought) i choose a video
that is getting comments by the second ( this way i'm not sending messages to user's who have commented 1 moth ago and who
knows if they are still active and put it in the auto gather textbox, this way i can send to people who are online at that moment (come on, you seen those comments where it says "Commented 3 seconds ago")

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.