Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member
      Time Online
      19 Minutes 52 Seconds

Default John Childers - Childers Chunks

This was an additional purchase to his million dollar speaker training. You can view the pages on archive.org but they are all gone now.

I am specifically looking for the pdf's and/or audios or videos from the "CHUNKS" sections

Code:
      https://web.archive.org/web/20110301100441/http://www.johnchilders.com:80/chunks_bonus.htm

Code:
      http://seminarspeakertraining.com
      Description

After 5 Years Of Solid Proof, Dozens Of Sold Out Events,
      And THOUSANDS Of Individuals Taught
      To Become Highly Paid Speakers...

An Unprecedented Offer Makes It Ridiculous To Miss Out On THE Training That Reveals The Deepest Secrets Of Becoming Successful In The Insanely Profitable Seminar Industry!

Dear Friend,

If you ever dreamed of becoming a highly paid speaker, but just didn't know where to start, or if you have been speaking for a while and want to go to the next level, listen up!

My name is John Childers and I have been making millions of dollars every year in public speaking, and yet, most people have never heard of me!

I live on a farm in Mississippi, I have a southern accent, and I am not famous. And yet, year after year, I bring in a boat load of money by using the highest paid skill - public speaking. The funny thing is, people in town have no idea what I do. And that's OK with me. I live a quiet life and enjoy living an enviable lifestyle.

For over 5 years, I have been teaching a "Million Dollar Speaker Training." Thousands of students learned how to break into the insanely profitable seminar industry. Here's what I noticed about them...

Many of them used to think that it would be too difficult to get speaking engagements...
      Most of them thought you had to be famous or well connected to get invited to speak...
      Majority of them had no idea how to make serious money through public speaking...
      Some of them didn't have expertise in any certain topic...
      A large number of them worried that it would cost too much to promote themselves...
      Quite a few of them wondered how to get over the fear of speaking...

You want to know what happened?

At the Million Dollar Speaker Training, they learned a step-by-step proven system how anyone can create a multi-million dollar seminar business even if they have no speaking experience, no current topic of expertise, small marketing budget and little time!

You see, there is a powerful and profitable system that the "guru's" use to run their seminar businesses.

Now, of course, they don't want you to know about it.

They are making millions with it. Why would they want to create more competition?

"The Masked Magician Reveals The Secrets!"

Have you watched that show in the late 90's?

You know, it's the one where a masked magician was revealing industry secrets of some of the most coveted and longstanding magic tricks.

What was amazing to me is that you can watch magicians perform tricks and you can be wrecking your brain for days, weeks, or months and you still cannot figure out how they did it. And then, once somebody shows you the secret, comes the A-HA moment, after which everything seems simple!

A great magician does not just stumble upon a successful trick. He carefully plans it out and perfects his craft until he can perform it with incredible precision that amazes and astounds his audience.

The Coveted Secret In The Seminar Industry...

Unlike what you may have thought, one is not born to be a successful public speaker. While some personal traits and characteristics are helpful in the actual art of speaking, to create a highly profitable speaking business, you need a proven system!

The sad truth is, many would-be speakers never make it. . . or limp along without making the money they would like. . . and never achieve the name recognition they want because. . .

Most speakers - even professionals with years of experience - don't know the techniques that make the difference between barely making it and making it big.

What do I mean by "big"?

You can literally earn millions of dollars teaching seminars!

I know it sounds unbelievable to some people, but if you've ever been to a seminar, you know how the money is made. They are selling you information and they are delivering it one time to many people at the same time.

There are principles and concepts that make this what has been called...

...The World's MOST PROFITABLE PROFESSION.

The great news is - right now, you have the opportunity to master this profession.

Enjoy.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    9 Hours 24 Minutes 49 Seconds

Default Re: John Childers - Childers Chunks

BUMP THIS TO THE MAX

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    17 Hours 15 Minutes 49 Seconds

Default Re: John Childers - Childers Chunks

I have them but i dont think its all of them

•