Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 4 Hours 42 Minutes 41 Seconds

Post Make Easy $400 A Month For Free!

Part 1:

A. Downloading a bunch of free cam videos works just fine.
      B. You can also record your own videos from free cams sites..
      C. buy content, anything works as long as the models are interesting of course. "teen, milf, babe, gay, shemale, midget" what ever your niche is just make sure you stick with it and give it all you got.

Note: finding videos is easy, any adult tube site has sections or categories which are niches..
      you can download that entire section and burn a few terabytes of bandwidth with jdownloader but watch out for copyright infringement..
      there millions of free videos out there, just make sure you stay away from videos owned by big companies like Bangbros, Playboy, Brazers, Vivid, ClubJenna, AVN you get the point.

Part 2:

Creating accounts and uploading the videos..
      Well that's exactly where this free bot comes in and does all that for you!
      Now that you have about 50,000 videos ready to be uploaded just fire up the bot and click "start".. that's it really!

Note:

videos should all be in your path like
      C:\videos\My favorite Asian finger her you know what www.site.net.mp4 C:\videos\Teasing Asian Honey www.site.net.mp4 C:\videos\Young blonde webcam big uhum www.site.com.mp4
      Part 3:

Since all of your video contain titles with a link to your website you can redirect this traffic to any CPA or anywhere you want.
      Just don't complain if your traffic is not converting because you're selling (iPhone) to people interested in (shemales)
      Use common sense and give your traffic similar stuff and it will convert..Milf videos, give them Milf offers.

Part 4:

Getting the software, its totally free and no one should be paying to use it but it requires activation because I don't want it to be over-saturated..

http://uberbots.net/software/Adult_T...o_Uploader.zip

It requires .Net Framework v4.0 and http://uberbots.net/software/Libraries.zip
      once you have it installed head over to http://uberbots.net/activate.html submit with your (activation code) and I will activate it for free..

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Make Easy $400 A Month For Free!

is it really working?

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Make Easy $400 A Month For Free!

I've downloaded this method and I already started to see good results. I am working a few different angles but this one seems to be pulling ahead. Thanks for the share.

•