Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 10 Hours 2 Minutes 35 Seconds

Thumbs up Drew Laughlin – Consultant Funnel Series – Website Design

How To Save Time and Money Without Having To Do All The Work Yourself or Creating Content That Doesn’t Work!
      This is a Pre-Made PLR Package That Shows Local Businesses
      How to Turn Their Website From an Expense Into a Profit Center!
      Stop Wasting Time and Money Creating Everything Yourself and
      Start Using This World-Class PLR Package Today…
      Hey there!
      Do you struggle getting leads for your business?
      Do you hate the grind of creating the content you know you should be creating? I mean we all know that “if you build it, they will come” is a crock, right!
      There is actual work to be done in this wonderful world of running a consulting practice.
      But it’s hard.
      Believe me I know. I’ve been there and done that more times than I care to remember.
      Spending endless hours creating free reports, checklists and all kids of other stuff and having no idea what will work… if any of it!
      Then if it doesn’t work, what happens? You’re right back at square one. Having to do it all over again.
      Ugh. That sucks!
      That’s why I am so excited to share with you the easiest, best and highest quality way to use a plug-in-play PLR funnel that will help you get more clients without you having to do any of the work!
      No kidding. Over 95% of the work is done-for-you.
      And it’s done at a world-class level.
      What you’re about to discover is an easy way for you to have a complete front-end funnel to start driving clients to your business that are pre-qualified to invest in your Local Website Design or Re-Design services.
      The reason this even exists is because when I started I looked everywhere for a resource that would help me reduce my workload.
      I was getting burned out and I needed help fast.
      But there was nothing!
      Literally, nothing out there that could help me accomplish what I needed done.
      So I slaved away. Hating life and my business.
      And then I started getting emails from other consultants asking if they could buy the content I was creating.
      Around that same time was when I discovered what PLR – Private Label Rights – was and decided to start selling the content I created to other consultants who could use it and benefit from it.
      That’s when MarketingConsultantPLR.com was born.
      And since then I have created over 50 (actually its closer to 100 or more) PLR products to over 3,000 active marketing consultants.
      Isn’t that crazy?!
      Before you take a look at everything you’ll be getting with this PLR package here’s a little more about me…
      Why You Should Listen to Me
      In short, because I’ve been there, done it and still doing it. I am an active local marketing consultant. But I also coach other marketing consultants and help them grow their business. Lastly, I am a product creator. Most of my products are created specifically for local marketing consultants to use in their own business.
      Over the past few years I have created over 50 PLR (Private Label Rights) products that several hundred consultants use every day in their business. I survey my consultant customers regularly to understand the challenges they are facing and to know exactly what they need right now that will help them most in their businesses. Then my team and I create products that fit their needs.
      I pride myself on providing not only world-class products but also top quality service. You can rest assured that we will be here when you need us.
      What is This Offer All About
      In short, my team and I have created a complete front-end funnel that will allow you to generate leads from the traffic you send to it.
      This funnel uses the proven marketing principle of giving your target marketing something of great value in exchange for their name and email address. This way you can continue to build a relationship and ultimately sell them on your marketing services.
      The biggest Critical Success Factor is our Thank You page. Instead of just giving them their free report and checklist we have a second step that gives them a way to contact us directly and at that moment instead of waiting.
      You’ll be shocked how many people will call you once they land on that page.
      Why This Offer is So Valuable to You
      If you read the beginning of this page then you probably have a pretty good idea of why this is so important.
      This PLR package will save you TONS OF TIME AND MOUNTAINS OF MONEY because you will not have to create any of this content yourself!
      Do you realize how huge this is?!?!
      It literally costs us over $2,500 and takes over 60-hours to create everything you’re finding on this page.
      And you can get it all in one, plug-in-play package that costs less than a combo meal at McDonalds!
      Of course the obvious question becomes, why would I do this?
      Two main reasons:
      First, I love helping other people achieve their goals. And creating PLR products has been one of the best ways I have found to do that.
      Second, while I love doing this I also make a fair profit during the launch of one of my PLR products. These launches have become an important piece of my overall business.
      As you read the rest of the page many of the benefits will become very clear to you and you’ll be able to visualize how this will fit in your business.
      What You Get
      Lead-Gen Site
      WordPress, HTML5, OptimizePress and ClickFunnels
      Generate leads for your business by using this pre-made lead-gen site! This is a simple layout. That’s probably why it works so well. This lead-gen site is perfect for someone who wants to keep things simple. If you want something more complicated feel free to use any WordPress Theme or website template you wish.
      We’ve created this lead-gen site in FOUR formats: WordPress Theme, HTML5, OptimizePress 2.0 and ClickFunnels. You can use the WordPress Theme just like you would any other theme. The only difference is that this theme is designed as a lead-gen site. Its not really designed to be used as a blog.
      Conversion Videos
      Also included are professionally created lead-gen videos:
      Every version is created with USA voice over and UK voice over
      Whiteboard / Hand Drawn
      PowToon Animation
      You can use these videos on your lead-gen site – instead of the ecover image – on your YouTube channel or on your primary website. In fact, you can use these videos wherever you like!
      Lead-Magnet Report – 6,900+ Words
      You also get a powerful, professionally written 6,900+ word lead-gen report, “Website Design Secrets for the Local Business!”.
      This report covers all the details a business owner needs to know to better understand the value of getting more customers using the power of a direct response website including:
      The elements of a world-class website
      Why website design is important for local businesses
      The Best Practices they can implement immediately. (But they won’t want to because its too much work. They’ll want to hire you!)
      This report comes with:
      Full PLR
      Microsoft Word format for easy customizing
      and the Ebook graphic in editable .PSD
      Lead-Magnet Checklist – 2-Pages
      Checklists are a great way to keep you on track and gives you the ability to make sure you do everything needed without forgetting important tasks or steps.
      This checklist is a great value-add to your lead magnet funnel that your clients will love!
      Bonuses
      Source Files
      Included are all of the sources files for everything you see on this page.
      What that means is you get all the Word documents, graphics and video files so you can use them to best fit your needs.
      Quick Start Program
      Please understand that this product is NOT a training course. It is a pre-made PLR product that saves you tons of time and lots of money because everything is already created for you.
      This product is designed for the experienced marketer or at least the person who knows what they are doing and understand how lead-gen sites and funnels work.
      With all that being said, we have created tools and resources to help you get started quickly.

Sales Page:
      Code:
      https://laughlinllc.clickfunnels.com/website-design

**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Drew Laughlin – Consultant Funnel Series – Website Design

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post

How To Save Time and Money Without Having To Do All The Work Yourself or Creating Content That DoesnÂ’t Work!
    This is a Pre-Made PLR Package That Shows Local Businesses
    How to Turn Their Website From an Expense Into a Profit Center!
    Stop Wasting Time and Money Creating Everything Yourself and
    Start Using This World-Class PLR Package TodayÂ…
    Hey there!
    Do you struggle getting leads for your business?
    Do you hate the grind of creating the content you know you should be creating? I mean we all know that “if you build it, they will come” is a crock, right!
    There is actual work to be done in this wonderful world of running a consulting practice.
    But itÂ’s hard.
    Believe me I know. IÂ’ve been there and done that more times than I care to remember.
    Spending endless hours creating free reports, checklists and all kids of other stuff and having no idea what will workÂ… if any of it!
    Then if it doesnÂ’t work, what happens? YouÂ’re right back at square one. Having to do it all over again.
    Ugh. That sucks!
    ThatÂ’s why I am so excited to share with you the easiest, best and highest quality way to use a plug-in-play PLR funnel that will help you get more clients without you having to do any of the work!
    No kidding. Over 95% of the work is done-for-you.
    And itÂ’s done at a world-class level.
    What youÂ’re about to discover is an easy way for you to have a complete front-end funnel to start driving clients to your business that are pre-qualified to invest in your Local Website Design or Re-Design services.
    The reason this even exists is because when I started I looked everywhere for a resource that would help me reduce my workload.
    I was getting burned out and I needed help fast.
    But there was nothing!
    Literally, nothing out there that could help me accomplish what I needed done.
    So I slaved away. Hating life and my business.
    And then I started getting emails from other consultants asking if they could buy the content I was creating.
    Around that same time was when I discovered what PLR – Private Label Rights – was and decided to start selling the content I created to other consultants who could use it and benefit from it.
    ThatÂ’s when MarketingConsultantPLR.com was born.
    And since then I have created over 50 (actually its closer to 100 or more) PLR products to over 3,000 active marketing consultants.
    IsnÂ’t that crazy?!
    Before you take a look at everything youÂ’ll be getting with this PLR package hereÂ’s a little more about meÂ…
    Why You Should Listen to Me
    In short, because IÂ’ve been there, done it and still doing it. I am an active local marketing consultant. But I also coach other marketing consultants and help them grow their business. Lastly, I am a product creator. Most of my products are created specifically for local marketing consultants to use in their own business.
    Over the past few years I have created over 50 PLR (Private Label Rights) products that several hundred consultants use every day in their business. I survey my consultant customers regularly to understand the challenges they are facing and to know exactly what they need right now that will help them most in their businesses. Then my team and I create products that fit their needs.
    I pride myself on providing not only world-class products but also top quality service. You can rest assured that we will be here when you need us.
    What is This Offer All About
    In short, my team and I have created a complete front-end funnel that will allow you to generate leads from the traffic you send to it.
    This funnel uses the proven marketing principle of giving your target marketing something of great value in exchange for their name and email address. This way you can continue to build a relationship and ultimately sell them on your marketing services.
    The biggest Critical Success Factor is our Thank You page. Instead of just giving them their free report and checklist we have a second step that gives them a way to contact us directly and at that moment instead of waiting.
    YouÂ’ll be shocked how many people will call you once they land on that page.
    Why This Offer is So Valuable to You
    If you read the beginning of this page then you probably have a pretty good idea of why this is so important.
    This PLR package will save you TONS OF TIME AND MOUNTAINS OF MONEY because you will not have to create any of this content yourself!
    Do you realize how huge this is?!?!
    It literally costs us over $2,500 and takes over 60-hours to create everything youÂ’re finding on this page.
    And you can get it all in one, plug-in-play package that costs less than a combo meal at McDonalds!
    Of course the obvious question becomes, why would I do this?
    Two main reasons:
    First, I love helping other people achieve their goals. And creating PLR products has been one of the best ways I have found to do that.
    Second, while I love doing this I also make a fair profit during the launch of one of my PLR products. These launches have become an important piece of my overall business.
    As you read the rest of the page many of the benefits will become very clear to you and youÂ’ll be able to visualize how this will fit in your business.
    What You Get
    Lead-Gen Site
    WordPress, HTML5, OptimizePress and ClickFunnels
    Generate leads for your business by using this pre-made lead-gen site! This is a simple layout. ThatÂ’s probably why it works so well. This lead-gen site is perfect for someone who wants to keep things simple. If you want something more complicated feel free to use any WordPress Theme or website template you wish.
    WeÂ’ve created this lead-gen site in FOUR formats: WordPress Theme, HTML5, OptimizePress 2.0 and ClickFunnels. You can use the WordPress Theme just like you would any other theme. The only difference is that this theme is designed as a lead-gen site. Its not really designed to be used as a blog.
    Conversion Videos
    Also included are professionally created lead-gen videos:
    Every version is created with USA voice over and UK voice over
    Whiteboard / Hand Drawn
    PowToon Animation
    You can use these videos on your lead-gen site – instead of the ecover image – on your YouTube channel or on your primary website. In fact, you can use these videos wherever you like!
    Lead-Magnet Report – 6,900+ Words
    You also get a powerful, professionally written 6,900+ word lead-gen report, “Website Design Secrets for the Local Business!”.
    This report covers all the details a business owner needs to know to better understand the value of getting more customers using the power of a direct response website including:
    The elements of a world-class website
    Why website design is important for local businesses
    The Best Practices they can implement immediately. (But they wonÂ’t want to because its too much work. TheyÂ’ll want to hire you!)
    This report comes with:
    Full PLR
    Microsoft Word format for easy customizing
    and the Ebook graphic in editable .PSD
    Lead-Magnet Checklist – 2-Pages
    Checklists are a great way to keep you on track and gives you the ability to make sure you do everything needed without forgetting important tasks or steps.
    This checklist is a great value-add to your lead magnet funnel that your clients will love!
    Bonuses
    Source Files
    Included are all of the sources files for everything you see on this page.
    What that means is you get all the Word documents, graphics and video files so you can use them to best fit your needs.
    Quick Start Program
    Please understand that this product is NOT a training course. It is a pre-made PLR product that saves you tons of time and lots of money because everything is already created for you.
    This product is designed for the experienced marketer or at least the person who knows what they are doing and understand how lead-gen sites and funnels work.
    With all that being said, we have created tools and resources to help you get started quickly.

Sales Page:
    Code:
    https://laughlinllc.clickfunnels.com/website-design

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hour 31 Minutes 31 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    8 Minutes 27 Seconds

looks interesting

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

TY!!
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    11 Hours 41 Minutes 46 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    23 Hours 52 Minutes 3 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

GOOD

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 17 Hours 40 Minutes 36 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    57 Minutes 21 Seconds

t

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    48 Minutes 4 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 58 Minutes 42 Seconds

cool

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 17 Seconds

Thank you!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Days 5 Hours 40 Minutes 18 Seconds

New link please

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 40 Seconds

lets see

Email Bombing! SMS Bombing!
    Exact Location of ANY NUMBER! Any Number Information!
    🔥 DESTROYING ANY ANDROID MOBILE PERMANENTLY🔥
    💸 100% work Guaranteed! 💸

Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 19 Hours 59 Minutes 44 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member