Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 18 Hours 29 Minutes 53 Seconds

Post Easy Email + CPA Money

Step one : You need to get PVA gmail accounts first, it's not necessary to buy, if you have one sim card, you can get 10 PVAs for free (5 SMS / 5 call).

Step two
      : We need targeted email list, yea, I know, it's expensive, but you can get it for free on Google.

We're gonna use adult niche, so we need horny guys' emails.

How do we get them from Google ? I bet you thought about Facebook, yea, it's a good choice, but tagged and POF are a whole lot better idea, dating websites full of people trying to get laid/get gf etc..

I'll pick up tagged to show you an example.

First, we go to Google and type :

site:tagged.com "@gmail.com" "Mark"
      site:tagged.com "@gmail.com" "Eric"
      site:tagged.com "@gmail.com" "James"
      site:tagged.com "@gmail.com" "Oliver"
      We need males only, so pick up their names, here you are, the whole list.

Also, don't forget to use "@yahoo.com", "@live.com", "@hotmail.com" instead gmail as well.

If you type popular names, you'll get 10-50 pages full of emails for EACH one.

You can gather thousands of emails daily, not a problem (Don't forget about POF and other sites).

Next, install auto pager addon in Mozilla to scrape all emails at once, go to this website and extract them (thanks again ferma)

Save them to your notepad, we're done with this, 1000's of emails are waiting to be sent.

Step three : Here goes an interesting part. You're almost done, just need to do one more thing.

Before you send those emails, we need to think of a monetization method, I've come up with something unique and it worked PERFECTLY!

Search for free adult ebooks about 'how to get laid', download one of them and edit in PDF.

You need to make it as short as possible, if it contains 40-50 pages, there's no chance people will read to the end (believe me, they are SUPER lazy).

Remove everything and leave the part where they can learn how to get laid, you can find tons of ebooks about this case, just Google. Make sure content is good and really helpful, if there are a few crappy advices, they'll take no interest and just remove it. I remember someone on BHW doing something similiar with torrents, I can't find the link though.

Now, go to your Pay per sign up network and copy an affilate link, you have to put it in your eBook.

Make a paragraph which says "you have to register at this site *aff link* to get hot girls, they are very very active and open", something along those lines, make it look professional.

Write something bigger, assure them to register on the site, don't write too much, or they'll find out what's happening, make it look like a random website.

You must paste this link only once, otherwise it'll look suspicious.

Here's the key factor, mistaken email : upload that ebook on mediafare name it "here you go buddy", remember, you were going to send this to your friend which is struggling from poor relationships and needs help.

Go to gmail, take one email and put it in "Send to" field, you can send 500 emails at a time, but if they open receptionists' list, they'll be able to see that you sent it to another 499 users (I did it like that but still worked, too lazy to put each email separately / most of them don't open it either).

Now, some of you might say that gmail has an awful delivery rate, it's not true, 80% of my emails were always delivered successfuly. If you have 10 accs, you can send 5k emails daily, we have (almost) unlimited list so sky is the limit here.

Back to gmail letter, in subject put the same words, like "here you are bro" etc ...

Text : Hey man, what's up ? It was great to meet you at the party last week... crazy night : )) Anyway, this is the book I promised to deliver, I paid over $200 for it, so please don't share it with anyone else. Hope this helps you to get a new girl, I've been chatting with chicks on the website that is mentioned inside (don't put link here), hook me up once you're registered and I'll send you some of my friends to add, they are all nice and beautiful. Btw, please send me the photos of our party tomorrow, take care... Your buddy, John."

If you're writing "John" at the end, make an account that will contain this name as well (like [email protected]).

When they read this, they'll be in awe to get a mistaken email with $200 eBook in it, be sure, they'll sign up at your link.

Don't use any content lockers or surveys, link must be from mediafire. Also, don't forget to write price in the ebook, if you wrote that it costs $200, put a note below the title to confirm it (and a fake name as an author).

Step four : Send emails and watch the money roll in.

You can write something better, I'm not a native speaker, so my letter isn't that good.

Finished, you're done now, the whole factor is that people think they got something really valuable by mistake, the better your letter is, the more sign ups you get.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Easy Email + CPA Money

Nice post,Its Work

Time Online
    N/A

thnak you

Time Online
    N/A

where is PPL network ? Anyone help me find it

Time Online
    N/A

thanks you

Time Online
    N/A

Bookmarked!

If you're writing "John" at the end, make an account that will contain this name as well (like [email protected]).
    Have you any advice on what the best email providers are to use? eg daily send limits?

Time Online
    N/A

thanks for share, it work
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote