Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      4 Days 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Default robert v. nava - How to make millions and strike it rich this holiday season.... [Strategy]

C'mon guys we need this... https://marketingandme.com/bundle-seheb

What's Included?

• Making Sense of The Numbers: Making sense of your numbers can make or break an ecommerce business. You'll get a clear understanding of what numbers you should be looking at, what those numbers should look like, and how to know if you have a campaign worth scaling.
      • You'll even learn how to know who your buying segments are, which can cut your ad cost by as much as 75%!!!
      • Increase Your Average Order Value: Scaling is about making more money, and there are more than one ways to do that. Most people only talk about scaling ads and totally forget that you can also make more money simply by getting your customers to buy more.
      • You'll learn the exact methods I use to make $5, $10, or $20 more in profit on each purchase without spending a penny more on advertising. As a matter fact, this secret strategy can even SAVE on ad cost if done right.
      • Get More People To Your Store: Scaling Facebook Ads can be scary and depressing if done wrong. And there are so many elements that go into proper scaling that it's easy to mess it up, costing you profitable campaigns and losing you a lot of money.
      • You'll learn the exact steps and methods I used to know if a campaign is scalable, and how to scale winners to 6 and 7 figures.

--- BONUSES ---

• Reporting Templates: You get 4 reporting templates to setup so that you can always have quick and easy access to the data you need to properly scale your campaigns.
      • The Scalabilty Test: This is my very own test that determines for me if my campaigns are scalable. Sometimes it's difficult to know, but with this test you'll know every time.
      • 10 Targeting Case Studies: You'll get to see me breakdown targeting in 10 different niches. I even show how to dive into a niche segment to reach the right amount of people.
      • Facebook Funnels: Learn how to create sales funnels right inside of Facebook. Lead your customers along a specific path to get the most amount of value out of your advertising dollars.
      • Gamified Canvas Ads: You'll be ahead of everyone else in the game with these gamified canvas ads that will be sure to capture the attention of your prospects.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 20 Minutes 2 Seconds

Default Re: robert v. nava - How to make millions and strike it rich this holiday season.... [Strategy]

+1 Love to have this!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 3 Days 5 Hours 21 Minutes 57 Seconds

Default Re: robert v. nava - How to make millions and strike it rich this holiday season.... [Strategy]

ty

•