Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 21 Hours 45 Minutes 22 Seconds

Thumbs up Solo Ads Profitable Funnel Formula. Best Way to profit with Your Solo Ad Buys

This is a MUST read for anyone looking to buy any form of Solo ad traffic.

I decided to write this detailed Guide because after selling solo ad traffic to many customers online across the world.. I realise one BIG thing between those who were marginally successful and those who are able to CRUSH it with solo ads..

You'll learn
      +

+ The One "Trick" that Massively Boost My Clients Results Like CRAZY << If there is only ONE thing you takeaway from reading this guide.. is this, This is one of the Golden nuggets in this guide here.

+ The Type Of Emails You Should Be Sending Out - I'll show you the type of emails you should be writing to get people to respond to you.

+ The number of emails, you should be sending daily for optimum results. Many people starting out get this wrong.. I'll show you the number of emails you should be sending out daily for MAXIMUM Return.

+ The type of offers that do best with Solo Ads. - I'll show you and give you some ideas of what type of offers work best with solo Ads..no matter how good your funnel maybe/. if you present the wrong offer.. you will achieve mediocre results.

+ The IDEAL Landing Page For Your Traffic - This is the ONLY landing page I recommend , no matter what business you're promoting, when buying solo ads you need to send traffic to this landing page. PERIOD

+ The only AUTORESPONDER I Recommend, - I've seen and tested a number of Autoresponder, a whopping 40% Of my clients make this Huge Mistake!

+ Where A Bulk Of Your Income Will Come From. You'll learn where most of your income will potentially come from with the right funnels in place.. I'm talking about 80 -90% of your income here..

+ You'll Learn Exactly Who Is In Your Subscriber list built with solo ads and what They Respond to. HINT: It's Not Flashy Lamborghini or Ferraris..

+ Where To Get QUALITY Solo Ad Traffic That Converts I'll show you where to buy solo ads and how to AVOID getting scammed.

+ Why Fresh "Virgin" Leads Is Not Necessarily A Good Thing For Your Business At All.. I will totally dispel the myth for you. I'll show you and explain why, and make you go ahh OK.. that makes TOTAL SENSE!

+ How To Track Opt-Ins ( technical stuff and all). There are many ways to track your opt-in rates and quality of your traffic. I'll show you how to do just that.

+ The ONE THING YOU MUST HAVE In your funnel to increase your ROI Tremendously.I highly recommend that you have this "ONE" thing in place in your funnel.

+ Why You Don't Need A GURU Sales Funnels To Be Profitable. You'll learn why a simple funnel is all you need starting out. Get this right and you can continue to grow and "extend" your funnel over time.

+ PLUS SO SO MUCH MORE..

I want the SOLO ADS MAX PROFITS to be A must read for all solo ad buyers, the GO-TO Ebook when it comes to buying Paid solo ads , In other words don't buy your next solo ad without having gone through this.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 3 Days 15 Hours 1 Minute 29 Seconds

Default Re: Solo Ads Profitable Funnel Formula. Best Way to profit with Your Solo Ad Buys

interested!thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    9 Hours 6 Minutes 26 Seconds

Default Re: Solo Ads Profitable Funnel Formula. Best Way to profit with Your Solo Ad Buys

Interested. Thank you

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    5 Hours 38 Minutes

This guy should writes better copy than the guy whose gig is "how to write better copy" ...

I would definately like to and appreciate being able to check this out BHX..

JT
    BH-R

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    16 Hours 31 Minutes 32 Seconds

Interested. Thank you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    11 Hours 41 Minutes 46 Seconds

Kindly send the link. Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 53 Minutes 56 Seconds

thanks
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online
    N/A

thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hour 52 Minutes 20 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    11 Hours 41 Minutes 46 Seconds

Interested

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hours 13 Minutes 52 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 3 Days 3 Hours 52 Minutes 26 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 15 Hours 39 Minutes 21 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 5 Hours 49 Minutes 12 Seconds

interested!thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 12 Hours 28 Minutes 52 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

Interesting. thank you

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 12 Hours 28 Minutes 52 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 15 Hours 39 Minutes 21 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Day 7 Hours 45 Minutes 57 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    15 Hours 2 Seconds

Like CRAZY

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 21 Hours 21 Minutes 5 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Weeks 13 Hours 54 Minutes 35 Seconds

ta

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 22 Minutes 31 Seconds

let see

•