The Plugins

404 To Start - This plugin turns all 404 pages on your site into a 301 redirect to your home page. This is very useful when you buy domains that have awesome backlinks, but you aren't recreating all of the pages. Basically, this keeps the link juice going to your site.

Google Analytics for Wordpress - This should be self explanatory. If you want to use Google Analytics, use this plugin.

Google Sitemap Generator - This is the best sitemap generator I've used to date. It's perfect for submitting your sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools.

Gravity Forms [nulled] - This is hands-down the best form creator plugin for Wordpress. This shits on Contact Form 7.

Visual Composer [nulled] - Visual Composer helps you create beautiful, responsive pages/posts for your website. It's very easy to use, especially if you don't know any coding.

Redirection - Redirection logs 404 errors on your site and allows you to easily create 301 redirects for them. If you turn it on in the options, it'll also monitor posts/pages you make changes to and automatically create a rediret for them.

W3 Total Cache - This is the best caching plugin I've used so far. It has support for basically every type of caching you'd be interested in. I highly recommend you learn how to set this up on your Wordpress sites, it makes a HUGE difference in load times which in turn can increase your SERP rankings.

Wordfence - This plugin is amazing for Wordpress security. You can monitor and limit traffic to your site based on a lot of information. It lets you secure your login pages as well. I'd highly recommend learning to use this plugin as well.

Wordpress SEO - This is the best SEO plugin out there for Wordpress. If you're a noob at keyword density and updating meta tags, you can put in the keyword you're targeting and it'll give you helpful info about your optimizations. You can also noindex content types such as tags/categories which helps prevent duplicate titles, which is something a lot of people don't know about. It helps. A lot.

WP Slimstats - If you have websites that you don't want Google's prying eyes in (cough blog networks cough) but you still want to have some sort of visitor statistics, this plugin is great for that. I use this because it's lightweight, has support if you're using caching, and gives you enough stats to peak your curiosity about those "secret" websites you have.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.