Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 4 Days 20 Hours 35 Minutes 18 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] 7 Keys to fill, Lead & Monetize Retreats, Workshops & Conferences

Training Entrepreneurs to FACILITATE, FILL & PROFIT from Leading
      Workshops, Retreats & Events
      My name is Sage Lavine. Let me show you how to fill and lead events.
      Are you nervous nobody will come to your workshop? Or afraid that they will come and you won’t know how to deliver the results they’re seeking?

If you’ve ever dreamed of leading events, I truly believe that’s a sign that you have a unique message that ONLY YOU can bring to the world. And now, with the formula we offer, you’re going to find out how. I’ll show you how to position your workshops so people understand the value of attending. And, if you are ready to overcome the fear, there’s simply no substitute for taking action.
      “Your greatest fear is not that you’re inadequate. It’s that you are powerful beyond measure.” – Marianne Williamson
      I got started leading Workshops in my living room. Now hundreds of people attend.
      It was my first workshop in Santa Cruz. I had 9 people confirmed. As I packed my car with my flip chart and clipboards, I attempted to calm myself down.
      I got through the workshop & 3 of the women in the room ended up becoming paying clients of mine … I stumbled onto a formula I’ve now used to generate over 3 million dollars over the last few years, no joke. Thousands of my clients have used this formula to create and lead their own profitable workshops and build their businesses. It just works.
      Whether you want to lead events in your community or around the world, whether you want to start with 10 people or 50 or 200 . success is waiting for you.

Sales Page: http://www.justinlivingston.com/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    1 Hour 19 Minutes 14 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] 7 Keys to fill, Lead & Monetize Retreats, Workshops & Conferences

the link doesn't work, is there another one? mega?thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 59 Minutes 23 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] 7 Keys to fill, Lead & Monetize Retreats, Workshops & Conferences

Can I get access to this course

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 59 Minutes 23 Seconds

Did you ever get access??

•