Neural Bulk Sender

Hello, first of all I just want to say that I love this forum. We have a great community here who post tons of content, methods, and tools daily which incredibly help each other in our journey of making that $. Our team at Neural Labs have created a Bulk Mailer solution tailored to e-mail marketing needs. This program is in BETA (testing). We have been testing it rigorously for quite some time now believe it's time to open the beta to the public! I'm the team leader, and our public beta release date was scheduled to be on my birthday, August 17. However, we had to push the release day forward one day due to extra testing. My birthday gift to all of you at ***Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam******Marked As Spam*** are free beta licenses to our software! These licenses will NEVER expire and you can continue using our software for free even when the beta stage is over and we start charging for the product!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1376828310/