Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      4 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days 15 Hours 40 Minutes 26 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] Carter Thomas - Bluecloud App Formula (Complete)

Carter Thomas - Bluecloud App Formula(Complete)
      Introducing "The Bluecloud App Formula"
      Your Complete Guide To Building A Money-Making App Business - Without Doing ANY Coding
      It's a step-by-step coaching program that will show you everything you need to know about creating your own app business. It's what I use myself to earn 7-figures.

Take a look at these photos. This is just a taste of what you can earn, yourself. The best part about all this? I can run my business from anywhere in the world. I've travelled to 35 different countries since I started. That's more than most people go to in their whole life time. And you have now got this same opportunity.

Imagine, you're in the Caribbean, laying on a hammock. the Sun's shining, you're drinking a beer. And the best part? You're still getting downloads and making money. Sure beats a typical day-job, right?

WHY THIS IS THE BEST APP-BUSINESS GUIDE OUT THERE
      The Bluecloud App Formula" is made up of 45 video lessons, split into 9 modules.

MODULE 1

What you will learn in the course. (This will show you how to get the most out of the program .)

Background on myself. (I know, I know. you don't want to hear about me. But this is a massive benefit to you, because you get to learn from my mistakes, saving you tons of wasted time, energy and money.)

Complete Course Outline. (This will set you up nicely for the rest of the course.)

MODULE 2

Introduction to the app store. (The app store will be your new "home-from-home". Here's where you'll get familiar with it.)

Choosing a business. (Remember - you're not simply making an app. You're making an app business. If you don't choose the right business for yourself, then you'll almost certainly fail.)

Examples of app success. (You need to know what apps have worked for other people. This will give you an idea as to what apps you want to create.)

MODULE 3

Rundown of what you need. (You'll get every piece of the puzzle with regards to getting a developer account.)

Resources we use. (You'll learn all aboutthe resources we use (such as the tools and software) that have helped us build a 7-figure app business. You can then use the same ones.)

Setting up your developer account. (I'll open up Google Play and Apple and show you how to set up your developer account. You should set this up as you're watching the video. Watch a bit, pause the video, implement what you've just seen, and then repeat until you're done. Very simple.)

MODULE 4

What are the winning app ideas? (And how do you find these winning app ideas?)

What are the best niches? (And how do you find a winning niche?)

How do you do research in the app store? (When you know how to do this well, your chances of getting thousands of downloads (and dollars) increasemassively.)
      MODULE 5

App Templates 101. (Even if you know NOTHING at the minute about app templates, don't worry. As you watch this video, everything becomes clear.)

What you need to look for when buying a template. (WARNING: Do notbuy a template before watching this video. Yes, you'll be tempted to go and buy one right away. but you must wait until you've watched this first.)

A walkthrough of Chupamobile and Code Canyon. (2 places where you can buy great templates.)

A walkthrough of gaming platform, Buildbox. (You will learn the ins and outs of making an amazing gaming app.)

MODULE 6

Outsourcing Overview. (Find out what it's all about, why you should do it, and how to get the most bang for your buck.)

How to find an amazing team. (You can get some amazing developers on Upwork.com for bargain prices.)

How much should you spend putting your team together?(I'll show you how you can hire great team members from as little as $20. Of course, if you want the very best people, you generally have to pay more. But if you're just starting out, then there's no need for you to spend more than $100 on the entire thing, including design and development.)

How to guarantee you get the final product without your freelancer taking your money and "running" before actually doing the work.(You always have doubts when paying someone online for the first time. Yet this method removes all the risk.)

MODULE 7

iTunes Connect walkthrough. (This is the app interface. It's the platform you're going to upload your apps to! Exciting stuff, right?!)

How to create awesome icons and screenshots. (Nail this and you massively increase your chances of getting a ton of downloads.)

The best formula for creating a title that attracts download after download after download... (Plus, you will also get a proven "description" we have already written for you.Like the title of your app, a good "description" will help get you a load of downloads.)

The most powerful (yet incredibly simple) "support channel" you should use for growing your business and talking with your customers.(This is something all businesses should have in place. If you don't, then you're getting well and truly left behind.)

Access to our "resources" where I show you how to get everything set up. (If you follow what you learn here, you will have everything you need to launch your app within just 14 days.)

MODULE 8

App marketing 101. (This will give you an overview of what your marketing needs to look like.)

Massive accountability with the marketing checklist. (You get a checklist of all the marketing activities you should be doing. You can then go through this and hold yourself accountable by making sure you tick everything off.)

App Store optimization. (This will make sure you have all your keywords in check, as well as ensuring your app store design page is optimized to attract new users.)

How to form partnerships with other entrepreneurs to fast-track your success. (If you can find a partner whose strengths are your weaknesses (and vice-versa), then you increase your chances of making BIG money dramatically.)

How to use "App Annie" to give yourself a massive advantage over your competitors. (The truth is, most of your competitors won't be using this. Why? Because they don't know how to use it effectively. Yet when you use it, you'll end up knowing what ideas work in your market like the back of your hand.)

MODULE 9

An overview of how to MONETIZE your apps. (This is ultimately why you're here, right?)

The best pricing strategies to make you the most profit. (Get your pricing wrong and you will never make it to 5-figures a year. Let alone 6 or 7.)

How to create free apps that make you a boatload of money.(Sounds odd, right? Yet when you watch this video, you'll see exactly what I mean.)

Everything you'll ever need to know about making money with advertisements. (Generating ad revenue is such a great feeling. You are getting paid for doing literally nothing!)

How I generated $35,000 in sponsorship money from just ONE app. (And how you can, too.)

The most powerful way to generate high income. fast. (I won't lie, this takes a bit more work than the other ways of monetizing your app. But the rewards you get are well worth the extra "sweat".)

Sales Page: http://www.bluecloudsolutions.com/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Last edited by BlackHatX; 02-17-2017 at 06:22 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Days 7 Hours 11 Minutes 26 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Carter Thomas - Bluecloud App Formula (Complete)

please send me the link

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 4 Hours 7 Minutes 38 Seconds

Links please Buddy

Time Online
    7 Hours 40 Minutes 35 Seconds

Dear BHX,

Kindly PM the download link for the updated + complete course please.

Thank you!
    There are only 2 important days in your life:
    1. The Day you were born
    2. The Day you find out WHY!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    23 Hours 20 Minutes 23 Seconds

Please send link, Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 21 Hours 43 Minutes 25 Seconds

please send the link,thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    8 Hours 18 Minutes 17 Seconds

would love the link too boss
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 1 Minute 57 Seconds

Link please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hours 35 Minutes 18 Seconds

link please

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Link, Please!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 28 Minutes 54 Seconds

Please share the link Boss, thanks a lot

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 3 Hours 34 Minutes 50 Seconds

Definitely need to get in on this BlackHatX!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 14 Hours 29 Minutes 59 Seconds

link please.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 13 Hours 53 Minutes 47 Seconds

right here!
    thanks as always

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    8 Hours 51 Minutes 58 Seconds

Can I have a link please. Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 10 Hours 58 Minutes 4 Seconds

Please send link, thanks

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    4 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days 15 Hours 40 Minutes 26 Seconds

Post Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Carter Thomas - Bluecloud App Formula (Complete)

Quote Originally Posted by savitar View Post
    please send me the link
    Quote Originally Posted by wemex View Post
    Links please Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by JB0069 View Post
    Dear BHX,

Kindly PM the download link for the updated + complete course please.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by mustatab View Post
    Please send link, Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alunul View Post
    please send the link,thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leiside31 View Post
    would love the link too boss
    Quote Originally Posted by sehan View Post
    Link please
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzi View Post
    link please
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    Link, Please!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by moreweb View Post
    Please share the link Boss, thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPaco View Post
    Definitely need to get in on this BlackHatX!
    Quote Originally Posted by wanted View Post
    link please.
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    right here!
    thanks as always
    Quote Originally Posted by defcon507 View Post
    Can I have a link please. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bedtech View Post
    Please send link, thanks
    Download link added in Thread.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    7 Hours 1 Minute 57 Seconds

Link not received. Please resend. Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Hours 32 Minutes 43 Seconds

please send me the link thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 17 Minutes 6 Seconds

Thanks for the share. Does this include the templates as well?

Time Online
    N/A

Great add.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    4 Hours 27 Minutes 38 Seconds

Thank you.

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks for the awesome share!

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks for this awesome share

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 34 Minutes 5 Seconds

Could you send me the link please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 2 Days 1 Hour 20 Minutes 30 Seconds

link please!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 12 Minutes 20 Seconds

thank you!!

Time Online
    52 Seconds

Please send me the link.

Time Online
    7 Minutes 33 Seconds

Thumbs up Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Carter Thomas - Bluecloud App Formula (Complete)

Interested in this course !!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    11 Hours 11 Minutes 56 Seconds

theres no modules download...only live events

Time Online
    28 Minutes 27 Seconds

can you give me the link to download this?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    5 Hours 54 Minutes 30 Seconds

Wow I cant believe I found this!

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you, been looking for this one for a long time!

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you!

Time Online
    N/A

Thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    6 Hours 15 Minutes 19 Seconds

THX

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    16 Hours 22 Minutes 42 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    9 Hours 12 Minutes 40 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 1 Hour 6 Minutes 25 Seconds

thn

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks!

•