Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 10 Hours 2 Minutes 35 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] Chris Lee – Niche Site Course V3.0

Learn the proven step-by-step process of growing a niche site to a full-time income
      The best-selling SEO course that teaches you step-by-step how to build high-traffic, high-income niche sites.
      The Niche Site Course
      This course lays out my exact strategies for every stage of the niche site building process from choosing a niche and doing keyword & competition research to building out the site and acquiring powerful backlinks that boost rankings.
      It’s a step-by-step system that you can follow to build out your own site into a full-time income.
      The Niche Site Course will teach you everything you need to know about building massive, high-traffic authority sites.
      It’s built in a start-to-finish format. So that every step of the way is covered in easy-to-follow and easy-to-understand tutorials.
      So you can save months or even years of your time spent doing things that just plain don’t work.
      So you can get a massive head start to succeeding online rather than trying everything out yourself and making mistakes along the way.
      I would have crossed my initial goal of $100/day so much faster if I had something I could refer to and just follow step-by-step.
      Rather than read random blog posts and articles, if there was something that just took me through every process along the way and showed me what I should be doing, and what I shouldn’t.
      It’s so much easier to get from point A to point B if you have a proven blueprint to follow.
      The Niche Site Course has 5 core modules
      Here’s what’s inside…
      The Complete Niche Site Course: The complete step-by-step training course includes all the course units and modules. Everything you need to build and grow your own profitable niche site to a full-time income.
      3 Month Checklist: The checklist to keep you on track doing the right things that ensure growth, and guides you through the first months of the process. Everything that you should be doing, and when.
      Advanced Deep Dives: Even more in-depth training on the most important strategies taught in the course.
      PDF Cheatsheets: Helpful PDF cheatsheets for you to print out and keep handy by your desktop.
      3 Premium WordPress Themes (not sold anywhere else): For the longest time, I’ve been using my own custom built WordPress themes for my niche sites. I’ve decided to package them up and offer them as bonuses. Sleek and simple themes designed specifically for speed and performance in your niche sites.
      Module 1: Niche & Keyword Research (Before Launch)
      Over half the battle with succeeding with niche sites depends on your research and preparation.
      I’ll show you how to avoid the most common mistake that people make here.
      Mess up your niche & keyword research, and you’ll potentially spend time and money on a project that was bound to be a failure before you even started it.
      My method of niche and keyword research ensures that your site is on a path for success.
      So that whatever time and effort you put into it, you see a financial reward that’s significant and “worth the effort.”
      From choosing a niche, choosing domain names, planning out your site for future growth, and doing keyword research and competition analysis.
      Everything is covered from start to finish: My complete process of everything I go through before site launch.
      PLUS: A complete explanation of my most important strategy for creating authority sites. There’s a fundamental difference between sites that make $100-$500/month and sites that make $5000-$10000/month. Steal my strategy for Pillar Keywords and Pillar Posts and use them to grow your sites to a larger scale of traffic and income.
      PLUS: If you have trouble doing competition analysis to decide if a niche is worth pursuing, I have a complete walk-through of me doing competition analysis for an example keyword. Everything that I look for, all the tools I use, all the metrics I look at… all covered in this in-depth analysis.
      Module 2: On-Site SEO & Site Structure
      Okay, so you’ve done your research. You’ve found a niche, chosen your keywords, and have everything planned out. That doesn’t mean you should now put up a site and start building links to it.
      We need to do 2 things: Set up our site for success, and plan out our authority site structure.
      Learn my techniques for setting up on-site SEO, inter-linking, my essential plugins I use for all my niche sites, and how to create your inner posts as you grow out your site.
      PLUS: My authority site structure. Planning for growth before building the site is SO important if you want to take your site to a full-time income. Take my authority site structure DIAGRAM and use it for structuring your own niche sites.
      If you want to build a monster website with millions of visitors, structure is essential.
      Module 3: Link Building, Increasing Rankings for Search Traffic
      This is where it starts to get really exciting. Learn my complete backlinking strategies for my authority sites. Stop wasting time with ineffective techniques and spammy link packages. Start link building like a real SEO.
      The exact strategies I do for all my niche sites, and the strategies I’ve used when working at an SEO agency building links for high-revenue clients.
      There’s a reason I’m not worried about having such a large portion of my income rely on Google… I don’t build links that trigger penalties. I build links that algorithms reward, not penalize.
      This section will change the way you link build.
      Start earning powerful, natural links that ACTUALLY make an impact on your rankings. Learn my backlinking techniques where even a SINGLE link can make a difference to your site’s authority and rankings.
      Module 4: Making Money With Adsense
      As you might already know from reading my blog, Adsense is the main way that I like to monetize my niche sites.
      Because I rely on Adsense for my full-time income, I’ve vigorously tested every aspect, combination, setting that you can name to MAXIMIZE my revenue.
      Learn how I configure my Adsense settings, and how I make sure I’m making the maximum from my websites.
      You’ll see all my tips and secrets that I’ve accumulated over the years.
      PLUS: Steal my layout. Learn how to optimize your site and lay out your ads to increase your RPM. My best performing layout across all my sites revealed through an easy-to-visualize diagram.
      Module 5: Growth & Putting Everything Together
      Putting all the pieces together. Dive even further how everything you learned from the course is put together using a general timeline.
      The entire step-by-step strategy is broken down into a timeline to give you an even clearer picture of HOW to get started, WHAT you should be doing, and WHY.
      What to expect in your first few months of building your site, what tasks you should be working on during this time, what goals to be striving for, and what outcomes will be produced and when?
      If building niche sites ever seemed complicating and frustrating this will make everything clear.
      Every year, I make some updates to the course based on student feedback, and changes in the SEO landscape.
      The result? A more in-depth comprehensive guide from start to finish. Based on user feedback, and new updated strategies, I went back to the beginning of the course, creating more in-depth lessons and making sure that every question was answered, and added on a few course units as well.
      This update brings 3 new lessons:
      1. How To Deal With Google’s Keyword Planner Update
      2. Want 6 Easy Links From a DA79 Website?
      3. Scholarship Link Building: A Very Powerful Strategy That Can Produce Some Enormous Results
      An update on how to work around Google’s Keyword Planner update, which now only gives exact search volume data to paying Adwords customers. If you’re not an Adwords user, this may have been disappointing news for you. Well, I’ve added some sweet solutions for you that gives you all the functionality back again.
      Another update are 2 new link building strategies I’ve been trying out with success. I give you the exact scripts, and show you the results I’ve been able to get with them.
      These are the easiest (powerful) links I’ve ever built for my sites.

Sales Page: http://course.rankxl.com

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 47 Minutes 14 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Chris Lee – Niche Site Course V3.0

what's the password of rar file?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 21 Minutes 1 Second

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Chris Lee – Niche Site Course V3.0

Hi can i get the link please?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online