1) Go on this site and register : https://goo.gl/ZPGVHn
---> It takes about a minute to register (if not less)

2) After registering and choosing what gift cards you'd like, you'll need to get your refer-a-friend link and sign up

QUICK NOTE: make sure to complete your profile , make it look as realistic as possible OKIE.

3) Now you could go and spam your friends begging them to sign up

3.5) You can cheat your way and refer "your SELF" (ie. making accounts from different IP ADDRESSES )

4) For this you'll need either, proxies, or a VPN, make sure to use, ONLY USA & CANADA VPN and IP addresses proxies.

5) Then register yourself on your refer-my-friend link and repeat.
QUICK NOTE: make sure to complete your profile , make it as realistic as possible , UPLOAD AVATAR + ABOUT ME SECTION

6) Confirm you email, TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT ! and get the ''free 60 coins'' welcome bonus yeeeey

7) Like I said in the beginning it should work fine just as long as you don't refer yourself on the same IP ,
Remember ONLY USA & CANADA VPN and IP addresses proxies

8) and lastly DO NOT F*CKING ABUSE THIS AND RUIN IT, FOR EVERYBODY ELSE OK, THANK YOU

******ONE MORE TIP TO GET INVITES ORGANICALLY******

1) Go on to facebook, find canadian & usa university groups in any state or city
and start posting there,including ur {invite link} and say something like ''get paid to upload'' ur Lecture notes
Textbook notes ,Chapter summaries,Study guides.

QUICK NOTE: do not spam too much of facebook, cause you will get banned faster then you can say the word BAN hehehe

2)Go on to twitter and hashtag the university name EXAMPLE #HARVARD #BERKELEY
including ur {invite link} , and say something like ''get paid to upload'' ur Lecture notes
Textbook notes ,Chapter summaries,Study guides , keep it short in twitter , cause of twitter's character limitation.

3) Try posting on TOPIC Relevant forums they get a LOT TRAFFIC and lot engagement,
so go to google do QUICK search LIKE THIS >>> ''university name + forum'' >>> as you can see BELOW

DONE, so guys try this method and post your earnings updates on this thread OKIE , thank you and take care