This works with a level 1 account but works even better with level 2+ accounts because you can post live clickable links. Regardless, you need at least 2 accounts.

For this example, I am going to use the weight loss niche... e.g. diet pills

Step1: Ask a question with account 1. You should format it like... "I've been using this [BRAND] diet pills (you can insert your AFFILIATE LINK HERE) for a month now and so far I've lost 5 lbs., everything's going great but my best friend is going to have his/her wedding in a month! And I would really like to lose a couple more weight before the wedding. What should I add with my weight loss routine?"

Step2: Answer your question with account number 2. Now, format it like this "Hey (fake name), I've also been taking [BRAND] diet pills for a month now, I find that doing a light stretching and 50 jumping jacks before breakfast helps. If you can hit the gym then that would be better. I've been trying out these stretching techniques every morning: (insert your blog here)

Step3: Vote your other account as best answer (obviously)

Explanation: First of all, my example conversation kinda sucks but you get the idea right? (right?) what I find works best on making your question sound legit is to make the question as if you're already trying out the said product, you're not looking for reviews if this [BRAND] diet pills work because there are already plenty of other reviews online. You want to structure your question as if you've already bought the item and are already having satisfactory results with it.

It's always best to inject the QUESTION with your affiliate link, chances are, if the brand that you're promoting is already established, they've already posted a couple of weight loss tips on their own website, you just have to find out how to format your question so that you can use a custom affiliate link pointing to those said articles. Even better if you use your own website articles, and at the end of those articles will point in your weight loss pills review. You know the drill.

Now, the account 2 answer format is pretty much the same as with account 1. Create a friendly answer that ALREADY has knowledge with the said product. The person is already using the product and is having a satisfactory result like the person asking the question.

It's better if you use your affiliate link in the question and your personal blog with the answer but of course this can go the other way 'round.

I've had moderate success with these type of method, and I don't have to spam as much. Take note that this is only in the weight loss niche, and be applied to other niches like: Movie sites, where the QUESTION is "I'm watching Iron Man 3 at [link here] but somehow I can't pause the video. I'm using FireFox by the way. Please help"

Answer with: Hey, I've had that problem before, firefox sucks, try watching it with Chrome.

Pick the answer as best answer and edit your original question and say "thanks, used chrome and all is good

With such an innocent question like that, you've already proven that you CAN watch Iron Man 3 at [link here] BUT you have to use Chrome.

Like I said above, format your question as if you're already using the PRODUCT and have a satisfactory experience with it. By doing this, you won't have to worry about people who will flag your questions. And the question looks legit. PLUS! the visitor can see your LINK without scrolling through the answers.

Since I've structured my questions like these, I've had increased clicks and increased conversion whether it is by CPA/Content Lock/Adsense

Have a nice day!