Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 4 Days 21 Hours 5 Minutes 35 Seconds

Arrow Golden Rule Magic V#2 Glenn Osborn COPYWRITING RARE

Golden Rule Magic V#2 Glenn Osborn COPYWRITING RARE

You Chose The "All-Clients-Suck T-Shirt - Referral System" As Your #1 Favorite Chapter Headline For "Golden Rule Magic Referral Systems V#2.
      I LOVE IT.
      I USE IT.
      I Make Munny with it.
      And YOU Can Too.
      Powerful Systems like This One Guarantee you Make A Lot of Extra Munny. And Save You Time & Effort.
      A Quick HOW-TO- Definition -
      The #1 Caddy Salesman and College Psychology Professor Gives This Advice to Fellow SalesPeople....
      "Create a Throwaway Phrase, Question or Deeper Rapport System That Does Not Say So -In Specific Words- But MEANS, "I'm Worth It. I'm Worth Paying More. I'm of More Valuable Than The Rest of my Competitors."
      "You Should Put Me Ahead of Your Other Customers."
      "Buy From Me Even if my Price is Higher Because You LIKE ME and Because I Add SO MUCH VALUE.
      "You Should Help me - No Matter What."
      Gary Halbert had the kind of Personality to "Pull off" his T-shirt Headline.
      I Don't.
      Halbert could INSULT people in print, on Conference Calls and At Seminars and Get Away With it. I've Seen him do it. And the Insulted Party was sort of Pleased and Happy. Halbert was a sort of Don Rickles of Marketing.
      NOT ME.
      Instead I want to Compliment People.
      Help them. And Do it in such a way that they Have More Fun. Laugh and Remember ME when You do.
      And Because we Add THE Golden Rule of Reciprocity to The Mix - You Want to Help me In Return!
      -----------
      CASE STUDY EXAMPLE From TODAY - I Sent a Gift And a Thank You Letter to Gina. She is in Charge of Oak Firewood Sales for her Tree Company. At 1/4th the price I usually pay.
      I - When I called She Did Not Put me on hold.
      She ANSWERED.
      II - I asked, "Did you get the Flying Cow?" Gina Started Giggling and Laughing and talking really fast. Told me She Was Having FUN - shooting My Gift Across The Room at Her Truck Drivers.
      Without my asking, "Gina Started Talking about Sending my Firewood, Right Away. As soon as possible. Skipping Ahead of my place in line - 30 Days in the future.
      To Read My Exact Letter to Gina. And Step by Step Directions. Look for the Chapter Below Titled, "Flying Cow Referral System."
      Hey Don't MAKE FACES at Me - Brother.
      Don't You DARE Roll Your Eyes at ME, Sister.
      I
      Can
      SEE you Clear as day.
      You Don't wanna Wear A T-Shirt That Says, "All Clients SUCK" either - Do You?
      Well then. When You Use Your Munny Making Power For GOOD - you can Spin People Into The POSITIVE Happy ZONE - Like a Compass with a Magnet.
      ...From
      Anywhere
      In
      The World.
      And we have many Other - Proven REFERRAL SYSTEMS & Strategies - that get the same Result. Once You Understand What You are Doing and Why.
      ====================================
      ====================================
      Golden Rule Magic REFERRAL SYSTEMS: How to Get Your Customers to Do Your Selling for You Volume #2

Dear friend,
      Thank you for Checking Out The WEIRD MUNNY Attraction SECRET I Stapled at the top of this letter.
      Why did I Put it up there?
      3 Reasons...
      Reason #1 - IF You RUN SCREAMING. It Saves Us Time. We Want to Find Fellow Entrepreneurs who LAUGH and Say, "Gimme More."
      Reason #2 - You Got a Quick Taste of the Kind of Ideas You'll Find BELOW. Most Will Be NEW to You. Cuz I got them from their Inventors.
      Reason #3 - You Get A Chance to START as We Continue throughout the book. - You Get to LOOK Over Our shoulder as We Adapt Referral Systems From Entrepreneurial Clients for OTHER Sm Biz Clients.
      You LAUGHED? Then Keep Reading.
      Here's what it's all About...
      QUESTION - How Might You Use The Ideas in this REFERRALS BOOK to Help People?
      A - A 20 Mil a Yr Mentor Just Helped a Client. As a Thank You - We Shared a GUARANTEED Way for her to use the ONE FINGER REFERRAL TOUCH to Rapidly Grow Sales at her Workshops.
      B - A Client in Sweden DOUBLED His Income with a Home Hobby. We Re-adapted the ONE FINGER TOUCH Referral System to (A) Get Him more Referrals (B) Get His Customers to Hire Him and Pay him more.
      C - We're Coaching a College Student who works Part Time as A Receptionist at an Accupuncture office. We Showed Him how to Boost Herbal Remedy Sales - by DEEPENING TRUST with the 1-finger-Touch - Referral System.
      D - A Reader from Australia Says he just signed an Arborist Co as a client.
      E - An Insurance Agent Got 100 Referrals From a Tree Farm AND a Landscaper Tied Tags to Trees to Refer Himself Business - in 2 Of Our Referral Systems.
      F - Another Client - Car Paint Protection. We Got a Gal to #2 In Sales with a 5 Word Self Referral System. And there are 2 or 3 other Proven Car Dealer Referral System the Car Paint Protection Co owner can Barter to get New Business.
      G - MLM - I've just coached a lady to 4000.00 a mo in her Network Marketing Business. I sent her several Chapters about MLM Referral Systems she can Adapt.
      GET THE PICTURE?
      You can Get ANY Small Business Owner EXCITED and More Likely to PAY YOU - by Giving away Proven Referral Systems Similar to what he is ALREADY using.
      GUARANTEE.
      You Get Out 365 Day 100% Munny Back Guarantee on REFERRAL Book #1 - #2 And #3.
      YOUR OPINION CHANGED The Order of The Book Content.
      The Chapters in our "Table of Contents" Are Ranked by the # of Reader Votes They Got.
      TABLE of CONTENTS CHAPTER #1 - "All Clients Suck" T-Shirt - Referral System
      CHAPTER #2 - How To Make $1,000,000 in 30 Days Seminar REFERRAL SYSTEM
      CHAPTER #3 - Cialdini ARM POINT Self Referral System WINS Bible Contest
      CHAPTER #4 - How To 2X Your Income w/This 1 or 2 Page SELF CREDENTIALS - Referral System
      CHAPTER #5 - Bigger Breasts in 90 Days FREE Hypnosis Session - Referral System
      CHAPTER #6 - Band Producers FREE CLUB PASS - Referral System
      CHAPTER #7 - Church "Bounce House Business" Referral System
      CHAPTER #8 - FLYING COW Referral System
      CHAPTER #9 - How a Doorman Used Go-The-Extra-Mile Referral System to Get $100K Job
      CHAPTER #10 - "I'll Pay You $1000 To do 3 Question Survey" - Referral System
      CHAPTER #11 - We interview A Dermatologist Who Became a Billionaire - Referral System
      CHAPTER #12 - Robert Cialdini-Author of "Influence"-GirlFriend IS His Referral System
      CHAPTER #13 - Cheese Cake - RECIPE CARD - Referral System
      CHAPTER #14 - 50 Million a Yr UK Hidden LOTTO Ticket Newsletter - Referral System
      CHAPTER #15 - Ladies Bathroom Waiting Line -Book Sales- Referral System
      CHAPTER #16 - Polka Dot Truck Band Candy Referral System
      CHAPTER #17 - "Truck Dropping Volunteers" Needed SIGN - Referral System
      CHAPTER #18 - Cadillac Dealership Airport Taxi Service - Referral System
      CHAPTER #19 - IceCream Truck Special Event Restaurant - Referral System
      CHAPTER #20 - "Deaf & Dumb Please Buy Cookies" TRUCK Sign - Referral System
      CHAPTER #21 - FREE CAR WASH Gas Station Sign - Referral System
      CHAPTER #22 - 5 Second Service or Your Gas Is FREE - Road Sign Referral System
      CHAPTER #23 - FREE Beauty Parlor Restaurant Referral System
      CHAPTER #24 - Double Lotto Ticket EXTRA FOOD - Referral System
      CHAPTER #25 - Italian Restaurant FAN IN THE WALL - Referral System
      CHAPTER #26 - 1001 Martini Recipe Contest SIGN BOARD - Referral System
      CHAPTER #27 - Free IceCold Water 700 Miles SIGN - Referral System
      CHAPTER #28 - ROBOT Referral System For Hi-End Clothing Store
      CHAPTER #29 - Raw Food Restaurant - PLACEMAT - Referral System
      CHAPTER #30 - Picnic Basket - PAINT STORE - Referral System
      CHAPTER #31 - One Free TEDDY BEAR Per Family/15 Minute Millionaire - Referral System
      CHAPTER #32 - Millionaire Hot Dog Cart - FREE HOT DOGS - Referral System
      CHAPTER #33 - Adobe Flash Player - LOCK-You-UP - Referral System
      CHAPTER #34 - Bag of Magic Gags - $50,000 - Referral System
      CHAPTER #35 - Ballsy LED Strobe Light - Referral System
      CHAPTER #36 - Paranoid Gossip Phone Tap Spying - Referral System
      CHAPTER #37 - Chocolate Cake Attracts Millionaires - Referral System
      CHAPTER #38 - WheelChair Board-Breaking Trade Show - Referral System
      CHAPTER #39 - Hot Pink MERCEDES - Referral System
      CHAPTER #40 - Curious Food Menu Annuities/Securities/Insurance - Referral System
      CHAPTER #41 - Drunken Bum RaceTrack Gossip - Referral System
      CHAPTER #42 - MIND-READING Mind-Map Of Website - Self Referral System
      CHAPTER #43 - Free Perfume At Charity Banquets - Referral System
      CHAPTER #44 - $800,000 PayDay From FREE Golf Weekend - Referral System
      CHAPTER #45 - 5000 Red Roses Insurance - Referral System
      CHAPTER #46 - Moving Trucks Sign - Referral System
      CHAPTER #47 - Obsidian Arrow Head - 1 Million Per Project - Referral System
      CHAPTER #48 - Client Meets Steve Jobs w/Huge RED Crab Hat - Referral System
      CHAPTER #49 - How "Golden Rule Referral Book#1" Got Me REFERRED to a Radio Show Producer
      CHAPTER #50 - Judy DOUBLES Her Fees w/"YOU'RE FIRED" - Referral System
      CHAPTER #51 - Hypnotic Horse Dog Walker - Referral System
      CHAPTER #52 - Charity Dating Auction - $1.1 Million in 3 Hrs - Referral System CHAPTER #53 - Lowe's Hardware Store ROBOT Referral System (10-31-14)
      Thanks for having the Get-Up-& Go Energy to Want Proven Referral strategies to Grow Your Business or Home Hobby.
      We use these Ideas to Coach New Sales People. Usually we can take you to #1 in Any Sales Organization - IF you Persist.
      Doubling or Tripling Your Gross Sales in Almost Any Business IS TOO EASY - Armed with these Ideas.
      The Real MAGIC - is finding the part of your business that YOU Enjoy and Can Grow Quickly WITHOUT MORE WORK.
      Or My FAVORITE - Double Your Bttm Line With ZERO WORK. Replace all your Labor with REFERRAL SYSTEMS.
      Thank You,
      Glenn Osborn
      Millionaire Mastermind Marketing Association
      P.S. - This is book #2 - out of 150 1-of-a-kind Referral Systems EQUAL to OR BETTER than those you will find here.
      P.P.S. - Check The NEW STUFF Category at www.Archive.enchantednlp.com for the rest of the book series.

Sales Page:

Sales Page: http://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=110

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 56 Minutes 57 Seconds

Default Re: Golden Rule Magic V#2 Glenn Osborn COPYWRITING RARE

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 17 Hours 44 Minutes 22 Seconds

Default Re: Golden Rule Magic V#2 Glenn Osborn COPYWRITING RARE

nice thanks

•