Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brendan Tully - The Pareto Ecommerce Blueprint

Brendan Tully - The Pareto Ecommerce Blueprint
      The Pareto Ecommerce Blueprint is the exact same strategy we use when working with our ecommerce consulting clients and much of the content and advice you'll find within is not talked about online and you won't find elsewhere.

Most business owners are sitting on a goldmine of untapped opportunity and over the course of 4 weeks, I'm going to show you how you how much untapped opportunity there really is within your online store..and more importantly, how you can unlock it!

There's over 50 modules in the blueprint and it's not unusual for a store doing 7 figures a year to see a 10-20% increase in revenue in less than 3 months with just 2 or 3 of the action steps.

This product is for ecommerce business owners running established stores making at least some sales consistently. To be straight up with you, you really need do be doing at least mid 5 figures a year in revenue for this to be of use to you.

Generally speaking, stores that are doing 6 or 7 figures a year will see the most benefit.

If you're just starting out in ecommerce you'll still get some benefit but honestly, if you aren't making consistent sales you'd be better putting your money, time and attention into Google Shopping or another paid traffic source in order to get solid rolling momentum in your business.

Why share this content online?

I decided to put this content online and make it available for a few reasons:

1. Not every business wants to spend $2-5k/month on consulting and if you're somewhat tech savvy, already have a team or have access to a developer you probably don't need to. On my consulting checklist I have about 180 line items..most of them are not super technical to implement and are easily DIY-able once explained properly.

2. A recent ecommerce consulting client I took on was in the ecigarette game. By implementing just 3 things on the checklist (3 months of work) we added $200k of revenue to the business at the end of the 3 months.

3. While consulting can be quite lucrative for both me and our ecommerce clients, 1 on 1 consulting simply doesn't scale..there's only 24 hours in the day after all.

A no-nonsense 28 day action, ecommerce optimization action plan

With The Pareto Ecommerce Blueprint I'm giving you my ecommerce consulting checklist. I've broken it down into a 4 week/28 day plan, explaining what each action item is, why it works or how it works and where necessary how to implement it. Rather than have you sit through hour long videos, each module is easy to digest and implement.

The modules aren't drip fed or any of that nonsense, you get full access up front so you can move at a pace that feels comfortable for you.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    28 Minutes 42 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brendan Tully - The Pareto Ecommerce Blueprint

Love this, thanks! There's a bit missing in week 1, though - the section on optimising product meta descriptions.

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks! Do you have the fully updated version without the missing sections?

Time Online
    N/A

What's the password for the file?

•