Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Arrow Forum Ripper- Create Profiles and Post Threads on Forums - 100% Automatic

This is a package of 4 UBot based programs. which can create profiles, update signatures as well as post threads on a number of forum types. It currently supports PHPBB, VBulletin and SMF. It also comes with an inbuilt Email Confirmer.

Below are few of the key features:

1. Rich Features
      Easy user interface to create accounts, updates profiles and post threads on a number of forums. Being a UBot based tool, it is a bit slow. But we have done every possible thing to keep it much faster than other Bots.

2. Easy Data Management
      Extremely easy data management through excel files. Keeps tracks of all the logins, passwords, profile URLs, and Post URLs in a single Excel file.

3. Good Success Rate
      Multiple modes of operations. You can achieve 80-90% success rate in semi-automatic mode. Success rates drop to around 40-50% in automatic mode.

4. Email Activation
      Comes with a single click email-confirmer. That even checks your spam folders to click on activation mails from the forums.

5. Upload your own list
      You can upload your own list of forums. You don't even need to find the URLs of the registration page. It can be any page on the forum.

6. Regular Updates
      We are planning to add more forum types (Wikis and Blog types as well). And add many many more functionalities.

7. Captcha Support
      Supports a number of Captcha Services like Decaptcher and By pass Captcha.

8. Multiple Modes
      Multiple modes for posting threads. You can post a new thread or you can reply to any active topic on the selected Forum.

It is made by me/my team so I have full rights to distribute it. Also, I would be able to modify these programs depending upon the user comments and reviews. So please let me know in what ways this can be improved.

I was thinking to sell this product but finally decided to keep it free for BHW. Which means that... This is the full version of the program with no strings attached. You can use it for as long as you like without paying a single penny.

However, it is only accessible on BHW. Outside people can buy it for $37 after 1 month of trial period.

You can use following Login Details while using the program:

The Program can be downloaded from the following URL:

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: Forum Ripper- Create Profiles and Post Threads on Forums - 100% Automatic

I had no idea hotfile was still in the game.

•