Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 4 Days 21 Hours 19 Minutes 18 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] Saj P and Philip Mansour - Banner Ad Blueprint

"22 Year Old Highschool Dropout Banks $94,424 In 30 Days With "Stupid" Banner Ads"

Forget expensive pay per click, tricky PPV and time consuming SEO and re-discover The Amazing traffic secrets Super Affiliates and Fortune 500 companies use to flood their websites with ultra cheap high converting clicks.

If you've ever wanted to see your sites and affiliate offers flooded with hyper targeted server crushing traffic that 99% of other marketers don't even know about, then this is the most important letter you will ever read.

Here's why:

About 2 years ago, and totally on a whim, I decided to give banner advertising a try through Google's content network.

To be honest it was a half-hearted test. but the results truly blew me away.

So much so that I instantly closed down all my PPC campaigns (even those making me $1500 a day), and threw my time into something that was insanely more profitable.

Banners.

I know right now that might sound practically ludicrous, but banners drive around 85% of ALL paid traffic, crushing Google, Yahoo and MSN combined. and the traffic is dirt cheap, massively abundant and high converting.

By the time you are done reading this letter, you will understand beyond the shadow of a doubt why 99% of internet marketers neglect to use them, and how the 1% that do can get incredibly rich incredibly fast.

Case in point, the last 30 days have seen me get $94,424. richer

Introducing.

Banner Ad Blueprint - Your key to making serious money as soon as possible by doing the simplest things you can imagine

Check out just a hint of what you'll discover in this 12 hour video course:

How to get started making the easiest money of your life as soon as possible, with almost no cost and hardly any actual effort. you can be up and running within the hour, and the profits can last for YEARS

How to get paid over and over again by using banner ads to promote other people's products. and I'm not talking about the same old affiliate nonsense you always see.

Where to get torrents of traffic that's eager to check out WHATEVER you're offering.

I'll show you how to focus so tightly that site visitors will almost have to take whatever action you want them to.

How to use direct linking to make cash whenever you want it, on demand. sometimes it's NOT about throwing up a landing page and preselling or building a list, sometimes it really is about quick and dirty profits

How to make money from all different sources. sure, Clickbank is cool, but there's a big wide world out there so I'll show you all kinds of places that will help you get rich. you can write your own paycheck, whenever you want to

The right way to make a killing if you do decide to use a landing page. you'll know exactly how to force your visitor to buy, opt in, or whatever, and you'll be able to squeeze your traffic for every last red cent.

Where to find famous brands to promote for big affiliate commissions. and with names this big, they convert like crazy. almost nobody knows how to get into these affiliate programs. but I'll show you exactly how

Exactly what banner sizes to use. and how you can get super-effective, custom designed banners for FREE. banner advertising doesn't have to be about spending hours with photoshop anymore.

The one, painfully simple tweak you can make to your campaigns that will boost your bottom line by up to 75% - you'll kick yourself if you haven't been doing this, and you really could be just seconds from getting that big boost.

This is not one of those lame marketing ebooks that just tells you to grab a Clickbank account, spray some links around and pray that somehow you get traffic and commissions.

No way - in fact, it couldn't be further from that.

First of all, it's all video. There are 38 videos in total, and you'll see me demonstrating live on my screen, exactly what you need to do. You could even open up another window and work alongside me. that's how simple it is.

Also, you're getting a lot more than just Clickbank here.

Don't get me wrong, you can make millions through Clickbank. but the truth is, the smart affiliates in the world know there's plenty of other places to make a quick killing.

So you'll see:

How to use CPA and banner ads to generate ASTOUNDING amounts of money. (one of my students is pulling in $20k a DAY through these techniques alone. no exaggeration)

How to find the most lucrative independent affiliate programs you can imagine. there's little competition with these things, but the world is packed full of hungry buyers actively searching for YOUR link.

How to make easy cash with Clickbank Info Products using Banners. most people struggle with Clickbank because they're doing it wrong (probably with PPC or SEO). if you're tired of outdated hit and miss techniques, you simply owe it to yourself to try my methods out.

Here's a little more of what's inside:

The simple, 2 step method for making big money in the quickest time possible. this is so effective some of my private students have made thousands in their first few weeks. and they now make so much they don't do anything BUT this.

How to make serious recurring income using banners that you can get for literally zero cost. I don't know about you, but I really like to make money from stuff that's free.

The top secret website almost everybody overlooks, but will provide you with the cheapest, most targeted traffic you can imagine. and it takes just MINUTES to get it set up. this alone is a game changer

How to quickly and easily create banners that get high click throughs every single time. I'll reveal my 2, super effective styles that you can copy to create your own insanely successful banners in almost no time at all. even if you've never done anything like this before

Why affiliate programs with the LOWEST possible payout are sometimes the key to suddenly having a crazy four or five figure payday. and let's be honest, five figure paydays are what it's all about.
      How to track exactly what every single visitor is doing, what they're looking at, what they're clicking on and EVERYTHING else you could need to know about your page. once you've got this information you can turn ANY web page into a visitor magnet that sucks in clicks and money like an industrial vacuum

Copy the exact emails I use to get site owners to supply me with hot, hungry traffic for the lowest costs imaginable. seriously, once you can do this you'll never struggle for traffic again. and all you need to do is copy and paste
      Watch in real time as I create an effective banner in less than 10 minutes, from scratch. you'll be able to to do the same - one powerful banner like that can be enough to cover your car payments, your mortgage, whatever you need for years to come.

Where to place your ads for maximum PROFITABLE clicks. we both know there's no point getting clicks on your ads if they're not going to turn into money. I'll show you how to prevent this, and maximize the "money" clicks

Here are a few other things you'll discover that make this system a PPC killer.

How to turn away from PPC and instead make some of the easiest, largest sums of money you can imagine, without relying on Google and living in fear of them and their dreaded slaps. which let's face it, happen more and more often these days.

Where to get your ads displayed millions of times, for just PENNIES. if you've got even an awful banner, millions of impressions will add up to some serious traffic. and I'll show you how to make a LOT of money from this.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    20 Minutes 58 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Saj P and Philip Mansour - Banner Ad Blueprint

Hey BlackHatX, can you send me the Mega.nz decryption key?

Thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Hi i'm new to this site and signed up at the VIP and i've been seaching all over for Saj P's Banner Ad Blueprint . Can you provide me access because I really want to learn about real media buying..

Time Online
    N/A

I’m thankful to be a part of this forum

•