Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 13 Hours 54 Minutes 2 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] Neil Patel - Advanced Consulting/Marketing Program (Module 1-11)

Dear Friend,

If you are interested in getting more customers, maximizing lifetime-customer-value (LTV) and scaling your business, then this may very well be the most important letter you will ever read!

The fact of the matter is Marketing is the ONLY highest-leverage activity in your business, where you can increase your results by 2x-10x in many cases, without spending any more money or time.

Marketing is the KEY money-maker in your business.

Most activities inside a business cost money, instead of making money. Of the things that do make money, marketing makes the most money. Plain and simple.

Here are some Marketing Examples from my businesses:

Crazy Egg: I've built the industry leading SaaS program that tracks and optimizes the User Experience of more than 2 Billion Visitors every-single-month, and serves clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to local mom-and-pop shops.
      KISSmetrics: I've raised about $17,000,000 dollars for KISSmetrics and grew the traffic from ZERO to 1 Million Visitors a month in the hyper competitive B2B space, which is rare.
      Hello Bar: Reaches in excess of 350+ million people a month and it's used by every major high trafficked blog in every industry imaginable!
      Google: I was recently hired by Google to help get more customers for Google AdWords. I can't give out the specifics but let's just say, it's going really, really well.
      Quick Sprout: As a side, My Personal Blog - Quick Sprout. Reaches an extra million unique visitors a month. I am pretty sure I can do a lot better, if I tried there ��
      I Can Has Cheezburger: I helped them grow and scale from a tech start-up to over 500,000,000 pageviews. (Yes, that's 500 million pageviews.)
      Timothy Sykes: Went from making $50,000 a month to an extra $1,200,000 a year in profit as a direct and documented result of working with me.
      Press & Media: I've been featured on Forbes, Wall Street Journal, MSN, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine and countless others.
      Stellar Repute: I have also worked with Thomson Reuters, Airbnb, Reebok, VMware, Gawker Media, Tech Crunch, Intuit and Inc Magazine. Just to name a few more.
      Keynote Speaker: I've spoken at TEDx, Ad:tech, SMX Advanced, Web 2.0 Expo, Awesomeness Fest, Empower Network and Traffic & Conversion Summit. (This is excluding Fortune 500 speaking engagements.)
      I am fortunate enough to regularly work with Fortune 500 brands AND 10-Figure businesses ($1+ billion dollar.)

"How to laser-target Facebook's 1.2 billion active users and turn them into the most rabid buyers on your list"

"FB Magic" Why some of our ads make us the most money when NOBODY clicks on them. [The BEST AD TEMPLATES INCLUDED]
      "Facebook Data Mining" Finding your share of the 1,200,000,000+ Facebook Users That Are Proven Buyers. [CHECKLIST INCLUDED]
      "Custom & Look-a-like Audiences" How to advertise to ONLY the most targeted leads that you already know meet your customer criteria and have the ability and desire to buy.
      "Using Facebook Fan Pages" How to use Facebook ads to fatten your Facebook fan list (HINT: These leads can be worth up to $4 per month EACH in select markets!)
      More Advanced Traffic & Conversion

How and why CPM Email Drops are still the best way to build your list and why affiliate traffic sucks in comparison.

"Trading Quarters for Dollars" How to convert formerly stinky "co-reg" leads that cost as little as .25 each, into $.50 - $2 a month or more in profits each.
      "Back To The Future PPC" Google, Facebook & MSN are humbler these days - see how you can use this to your advantage and even beat them at their own game.
      Remnant Banner Traffic Networks are the newest form of DIRT cheap traffic on the planet, selling banner ad placement above the fold for as little as .09 per 1000 impressions. Sites like Drudge Report, Facebook, About.com, MSN, AOL and 250,000 others participate in these remnant platforms.
      "Twitter Ad Secrets" Yes. Twitter ads work! If you aren't testing this incredible new medium, you're leaving A LOT of traffic on the table. Find out how you can leverage this new traffic channel (Templates included!)
      "Conversion Optimization" What to do when your campaign just ISN'T converting (this happens a lot), follow the flow chart for your "diagnosis".
      "Persuasive Storylines" 3 stories you can tell in your pitch to immediately make your pitch more exciting. People LOVE stories. and a good story your prospects can relate to will REALLY "cut through the junk" that your prospect is going through right now.
      "Customer Reality" An expose' of what people are REALLY going through in their lives. and why hardly anyone is as ambitious as you think (This is something I have to correct in my private clients' heads when I start working with them.)

Follow The Link Below
      Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    55 Minutes 18 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Neil Patel - Advanced Consulting/Marketing Program (Module 1-11)

BlackHatX, thanks. Please send me the ink.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    9 Hours 54 Minutes 29 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Neil Patel - Advanced Consulting/Marketing Program (Module 1-11)

Can you send me the link please?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 58 Minutes 42 Seconds

Please send a link? Thank you!

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 13 Hours 54 Minutes 2 Seconds

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 33 Minutes 59 Seconds

My link didn't work, may I have another? Thanks!

Time Online
    N/A

Thanks!
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member jayalvarrez's Avatar
    Time Online
    5 Hours 57 Minutes 2 Seconds

link please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 36 Minutes 7 Seconds

super hot

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 33 Minutes 32 Seconds

Link please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 15 Minutes 56 Seconds

I need this please

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    8 Hours 20 Minutes 21 Seconds

here

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    16 Hours 30 Minutes 5 Seconds

link please!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    11 Hours 54 Minutes

Can you send the link please

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    20 Hours 9 Minutes

link please

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 31 Minutes 25 Seconds

link plz

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    12 Hours 42 Minutes 23 Seconds

Can I have the link please?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    6 Hours 44 Minutes 34 Seconds

Can I have a link please. Thanks a lot!

Time Online
    8 Hours 42 Minutes 32 Seconds

wonderful

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    6 Hours 44 Minutes 34 Seconds

Please send me the link

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 3 Days 3 Hours 52 Minutes 26 Seconds

thanks, can you send links please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hours 39 Minutes 16 Seconds

Kindly share the download link please. Thank you.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    10 Hours 47 Minutes 48 Seconds

link doesnt work boss, do you have this course?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    56 Minutes 8 Seconds

link please

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    4 Hours 15 Seconds

Can I please have the download link
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54902)]"Don't put off to tomorrow what you can do today, because all you'll end up with is a bunch of empty yesterdays. This day today will never come again..You squared = multiply your potential by your potential! One step in the right direction is worth more than a hundred years thinking about it!"[/COLOR]

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 24 Minutes 56 Seconds

Could you send me this link, Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Would love to have this. Link above doesn't work.

Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

send link please!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Link please, thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Please send link. Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    20 Hours 50 Minutes 29 Seconds

link pls

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 52 Minutes 45 Seconds

Link please

Time Online
    N/A

Plzzzzzzz send me the download link.

Thank you for the valuable share.

Time Online
    N/A

helo

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    10 Minutes 35 Seconds

Can you please share the dowload link?
    Last edited by Esparta; 01-09-2018 at 04:15 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Days 2 Hours 5 Minutes 21 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 22 Hours 6 Minutes 11 Seconds

Ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    26 Minutes 15 Seconds

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    26 Minutes 15 Seconds

send me the link
    please
    Last edited by seowebmaster24; 02-18-2019 at 05:23 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

•  

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast