Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 21 Hours 45 Minutes 22 Seconds

Arrow Mark Manson - Dating & Relationship Course

Mark Manson - Dating & Relationship Course

Anyone Can Improve Their Sexual And Romantic Relationships. My Course Is Based On Decades of Research And Real World Experience. It's Also Cheaper Than A Restraining Order
      The Little-Known Secret To Meet, Attract, And Maintain Healthy And Happy Romantic/Sexual Relationships Boils Down To This Simple Principle (And You're Probably Screwing It Up)

I've been a dating coach for almost a decade. I've worked with men, women, gay, straight - hell, I even worked with a blind man once (he got a girlfriend a few months later).

If you look around, you'll find a lot of "tricks" and "techniques" out there for dating and relationships. Say this. Do that. Call him this day. Touch her here. Then pretend like you don't know her until she calls you back.

That kind of stuff.

Slimy stuff.

Stupid stuff.

But in all of my years of working with people's romantic lives, in all of the problems I've seen people tangle themselves up in, there's one simple truth underlying them all:

Improving your dating/relationships is essentially a process of improving yourself.

Yes, you. As the old cliché goes, the only thing ALL of your relationships have in common is you.

The cool thing about our romantic relationships is that we are always contributing to them. So if something continues to arise in them (or if nothing arises at all - no pun intended), it means that the best place to start is with ourselves.
      The Mistakes We All Make And How You Can Take Control Of Your Love Life Once And For All

Who you attract (or who you don't attract) into your life, and who you keep (or who you don't keep) in your life, essentially boils down to this: what you value.

Allow me to explain.

What you value determines what you find attractive. If you value physical appearance above all else, then you will be willing to sacrifice all other traits for physical appearance in a partner. If you value intelligence above all else, then you will be willing to overlook other traits in favor of intelligence.

What you value in your life determines what you're attracted to in others, which then determines the kind of partners you pursue, and the people you end up in relationships with.

First Common Problem: You value the wrong traits in a partner - traits that are actually incompatible with you and/or create bad relationships.

But it goes further than that. Because what you value also determines what you will cultivate and invest in for yourself.

So if you value money above all else, then you will invest your time/effort into making money and attract partners who highly value money as well. If you value honesty and authenticity, then you will invest in your own honesty and authenticity and therefore attract partners who value the same.

Second Common Problem: You invest and work on the wrong traits in yourself - traits that attract people who are incompatible or bad partners for you.

It all boils back down to what you value. Decide your values, prioritize them, and then get to work on them.

Then, like magic, watch your dating life completely transform.

It so happens that some values are better than others. Some values create better relationships than others. For instance, honesty generates better relationships than hype or impressing others. Trust generates better relationships than power/dominance. And respect generates better relationships than always being right.

These are just some simple but fundamental examples. Examples that explore in much more depth in a course I recently put together.

The course helps you dive deep into your own beliefs and then understand your own values.

But not only does it help you to understand your own values, it helps you understand why these values are helping you or hurting you in your relationships.

Finally, the course describes the most important values for successful relationships and helps you invest in them and reprioritize them.

The course is gender neutral, for any age and for any sexual orientation. Anyone can benefit from it. Especially those who continue to struggle in their relationships despite putting in years and years of effort (and especially for those who have tried a ridiculous "technique" or two.)

Check it out.
      When You Sign Up For The 'Dating and Relationships Course' You Will Also Learn:

3 fundamental relationship types: find out what type you are and why your type determines all of the problems and struggles you run into in your romantic relationships.
      9 mindsets that can sabotage your ability to get your need for intimacy met. (You probably have at least one of them.)
      The scientifically-validated theory for why you attract who you attract and what you can do to change it.
      How we overestimate love and why this messes us all up.
      How we overestimate sex and why this messes us all up.
      The three key values to a happy and successful romantic/sex life - these can NEVER be compromised. Ever.
      4 Things you need to take care of before you even start worrying about your relationships.
      One "red flag" that lets you know this relationship is simply not going to work no matter what you do.
      And much more.

The Dating and Relationships Course is a series of video lessons. Each video presents a concept or idea, and then at the end of the video, you are given an exercise to carry out.

These exercises are often interactive, requiring you to go out into the world and try something, or to communicate with other members of the course and analyze each other's thought patterns and behaviors.

Once you complete an exercise, you do a write up about what you learned, submit the write up and you move on to the next lesson. By the end of the course, you should have made significant progress towards improving your love life and your ability to create and maintain strong and healthy relationships.

The course can also be repeated. So going through it once may get you 50% of the way there. But going through it twice will get you 90% of the way there.
      "Finally, I feel now that I understand how men and women are supposed to interact."
      - Joel, Tennessee
      "The key has been becoming comfortable with my sexuality, it's not something to feel guilty or ashamed of. It's something to feel proud of and to even celebrate."
      - Andrew, New York
      Included: Dozens of Hours of Bonus Seminars and Interviews

This is where I put on my Billy Mays mask and say, "But wait, there's more!"

Because there is more, bitch!

Every course member also gets private access to my own little Ft. Knox of recorded seminars, interviews, podcasts, and old articles and audio. It's all available to download, more than 40 files in all, and it's all free with your course membership.

I'm also regularly updating the stash with new interviews and Q&A videos that I record exclusively for course members.

Don't ever say I didn't love you.
      "It changed the way I look at relationships and how the world around the two sexes works. It changed everything. Extremely grateful."
      - Frederick, Ireland
      A Community Full of Feedback And Support

As a course member, you get access to a private forum where you can discuss life problems, major life decisions, nerdy self-improvement topics, and solicit people for advice.

The forum is stocked with hundreds of users going through similar struggles as your own, as well as a small group of qualified experts there to give people personalized advice.
      "The course made expressing sexual interest seem such a more natural thing to do, rather than something to be ashamed of or to be nervous about. I feel much more comfortable now and I find myself better able to get dates with people I like."
      - Reena, Nevada

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    20 Hours 18 Minutes 52 Seconds

Default Re: Mark Manson - Dating & Relationship Course

Could u re-upload this?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    14 Minutes 33 Seconds

Default Re: Mark Manson - Dating & Relationship Course

a

Time Online
    N/A