Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
      8 Hours 13 Minutes 35 Seconds

Default Broken Links or Mirrors

I've ran across a few downloads that seem so interesting, but they've either had broken links, the material is no longer available (i.e. the storage site removed it due to infringement), or the mirrors are broken.

This is already one of my favorites forums, having tried quite a few others. I think it would make it even better to hire someone, even if from Fiverr, to go through old material from 2014 and older.

If something is broken or missing, they should create a list of all programs that need to be replaced according to popularity. For instance, if some programs are no longer available and they truly didn't get that many views or downloads, then they should completely remove them from the site.

If the programs are interesting and people are downloading them, then keep them and find the newest one if possible. Or update the link.

Some scrapping should be able to determine some of the broken links and mirrors to make it easier.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Hours 14 Minutes 34 Seconds

Default Re: Broken Links or Mirrors

this is a fantastic idea

•