Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 4 Days 17 Hours 5 Minutes 44 Seconds

Arrow Chris Winters 2016 7 Figure Pay Per Call Local Lead Gen System

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEImEGMAZiA

Get unlimited access to worlds BEST pay per call online software.

Over five years in the making with weekly updates

• Automated Billing 3 types: Pre-pay Per Call, Post-pay Per Call, and Flat Rate.
      • Automated Billing Generates Paypal Invoice and Send to customer via email and SMS Alert
      • Important Your Existing Twilio Numbers (Also Export Twillion Number from Kallzu)
      • Free White Label Program use existing domain, logo and customers get log in details
      • Customers Log in Dashboard; listen recorded calls, see missed calls, and invoicing
      • Customers get text messaged alerts when they miss a call (optional).
      • Dynamic Phone Number Insertion: track source of leads to website
      • ROI Tracker For Customer. Track Rate Of Return For Each Type Marketing
      • Customers DO NOT Get Double Billed For Repeat Caller
      • Spam Blocker to Blacklist Telemarketers
      • Track and Bill Email Leads With Our Kallzu Email Tracker Plugin (wordpress)
      • Customize Prices Per Call and Per Email Lead
      • Prequalifiy Calls with Custimized Time i.e. 0-60 call no charge 61+ sec. qualifed charged lead
      • Round Robin - Leads get distrubuted evenly amount different clients in same area.
      • Multi Ring - Phone leads get sent to select customers first one to answer gets the lead.
      • Kallzu Pay Per Call/Email Customized Word Press Theme
      • 204 International Numbers (Twilio Numbers Used https://www.twilio.com/international )
      • You Pay Same Price As Twilio Charges No Markup on Prices for Phone # and usage.
      • Click to Call Feature When You Use Kallzu WordPress Theme
      • Track Customers Sales Agents Closing Ratio and Performance (sell to customer as upsell).
      • Unlimited Number of Clients and Phone Numbers.

The BEST Pay Per Call Software without training on how to rank sites, attract clients, and grow your business would be useless that why I included....

World class training on how grow and scale your new business

LIMITED BONUS Google 3-pack Listings Without Postcard- This is extremely limited time training where I teach you how to get Google Map listings without post card verification!!! Then I show you how to rank your new Google Maps listing in the NEW Google 3-pack. Your lead gen phone number will ring off the hook. This is easily worth $1,997... As far as I know I am the only one doing it. **NOTES: DO NOTE get this course ONLY for this bonus because I will refund your money. This method takes a lot of WORK. It requires you have high quality page one ranking site to our standards and as we teach in the course. If you have existing niches that you think you can just get into Google Maps this will NOT work.. must follow our steps that will take about 150 hours work and 1-2 months. This is NOT some hack it takes work. I have plenty of money sites with no Google Maps listing on bottom of page 1 and page 2 making recurring income. **

Weekly coaching calls - where I cover a topic that is important that week for the grow of your company. Then I answer all your questions LIVE. Local listings, citations, local SEO, and more changes it is dynamic hence I feel it is necessary to keep in touch once per week. In addition, the ability to ask me any business related question LIVE on call is priceless and critical to your success. All calls will be recorded, if you cannot attend a call send questions in and I answer it.

How I Get Clients - Without clients to buy your leads you have NO business. This is an area most struggle BUT not anymore. I show you my NO hard selling method of getting clients that requires NO high press cold calling. My method has 80% closing rate with zero need to waste your time getting thru gate keeper. It is most pleasant and easy method I have ever seen to getting endless amount of clients with zero selling.

Kallzu WordPress Lead Gen Theme - Don't know how to build a local niche lead gen site? No problems you get access to our exclusive wordpress theme that is point, click, drag and drop easy. No technical skill required but if you do get stuck we have full time programmers in our support desk ready to assist you. We have live example sites, full training, and support. Themes have many more features, click to call, dynamic phone insertion to track where lead came from help customer track their ROI of various media dollars.

BONUS TWO LIVE Events - Without a doubt the single BEST activity you can do for the growth of your business is meet others who are same path as you face to face. The events will be a ZERO pitches and content shared will be from Chris Winters and existing members who are experiencing success. There might be a few guest speakers but zero pitches. These events will be purely educational and geared towards your success. As long as your active member you pay nothing other than the travel expenses to attend. Two events per year one located in South America the other in either in Spain or South East Asia. Yes events will be recorded and available to members BUT to attend will be an experiences you will never forget. Updates: 2016 will be locations: Vegas (USA), and Barcelona (Spain). Dates and details to be determined.

Private Link Exchange Group - One of the most important factors in ranking locally are high quality links from Private Blog Networks (PBN's). The challenge is to make a PBN's look real takes A LOT of work. Because of the power of the group each PBN you build (to group qualify standards full training provided) you can get up to 10 different high quality links! In addition, the group exchanges Facebook, Google +, Twitter likes, re-posts, and reviews. Ranking for your lead gen sites has never been so easy. Reminder it only takes on average a few PBN links (2-6) and few social signals to rank page one. ** Limited Bonus: Kallzu will now GIVE you Web 2.0 High Trust Properties for FREE as member AND will give you High Trust Domains you can buy for cost of regular domain(usually $9.99). ***

All Of This is Included Today...

Wait and you will be left behind...... Price only goes UP

Sales Page: http://members.chriswinters.me/presale/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 10 Hours 32 Minutes 7 Seconds

Default Re: Chris Winters 2016 7 Figure Pay Per Call Local Lead Gen System

RE- UP ?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    17 Hours 27 Minutes 11 Seconds

Please send link.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 20 Hours 50 Minutes 47 Seconds

Please send link.
    Thank You
    Last edited by oklared; 07-03-2018 at 02:57 PM. Reason: found it

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Can I get the link pls?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

link please. thanks.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 48 Minutes 37 Seconds

link please
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    40 Minutes

Please send a link. Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 39 Minutes 59 Seconds

please send me download link

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Hours 35 Minutes 59 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Link dead

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Hey link is dead can u update

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    40 Minutes

Same here, link not working

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    15 Hours 17 Minutes 54 Seconds

link?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post

• Automated Billing 3 types: Pre-pay Per Call, Post-pay Per Call, and Flat Rate.
    • Automated Billing Generates Paypal Invoice and Send to customer via email and SMS Alert
    • Important Your Existing Twilio Numbers (Also Export Twillion Number from Kallzu)
    • Free White Label Program use existing domain, logo and customers get log in details
    • Customers Log in Dashboard; listen recorded calls, see missed calls, and invoicing
    • Prequalifiy Calls with Custimized Time i.e. 0-60 call no charge 61+ sec. qualifed charged lead
    • Round Robin - Leads get distrubuted evenly amount different clients in same area.
    • Multi Ring - Phone leads get sent to select customers first one to answer gets the lead.
    • 204 International Numbers (Twilio Numbers Used https://www.twilio.com/international )
    • You Pay Same Price As Twilio Charges No Markup on Prices for Phone # and usage.
    • Track Customers Sales Agents Closing Ratio and Performance (sell to customer as upsell).

The BEST Pay Per Call Software without training on how to rank sites, attract clients, and grow your business would be useless that why I included....

LIMITED BONUS Google 3-pack Listings Without Postcard- This is extremely limited time training where I teach you how to get Google Map listings without post card verification!!! Then I show you how to rank your new Google Maps listing in the NEW Google 3-pack. Your lead gen phone number will ring off the hook. This is easily worth $1,997... As far as I know I am the only one doing it. **NOTES: DO NOTE get this course ONLY for this bonus because I will refund your money. This method takes a lot of WORK. It requires you have high quality page one ranking site to our standards and as we teach in the course. If you have existing niches that you think you can just get into Google Maps this will NOT work.. must follow our steps that will take about 150 hours work and 1-2 months. This is NOT some hack it takes work. I have plenty of money sites with no Google Maps listing on bottom of page 1 and page 2 making recurring income. **

Weekly coaching calls - where I cover a topic that is important that week for the grow of your company. Then I answer all your questions LIVE. Local listings, citations, local SEO, and more changes it is dynamic hence I feel it is necessary to keep in touch once per week. In addition, the ability to ask me any business related question LIVE on call is priceless and critical to your success. All calls will be recorded, if you cannot attend a call send questions in and I answer it.

How I Get Clients - Without clients to buy your leads you have NO business. This is an area most struggle BUT not anymore. I show you my NO hard selling method of getting clients that requires NO high press cold calling. My method has 80% closing rate with zero need to waste your time getting thru gate keeper. It is most pleasant and easy method I have ever seen to getting endless amount of clients with zero selling.

Kallzu WordPress Lead Gen Theme - Don't know how to build a local niche lead gen site? No problems you get access to our exclusive wordpress theme that is point, click, drag and drop easy. No technical skill required but if you do get stuck we have full time programmers in our support desk ready to assist you. We have live example sites, full training, and support. Themes have many more features, click to call, dynamic phone insertion to track where lead came from help customer track their ROI of various media dollars.

BONUS TWO LIVE Events - Without a doubt the single BEST activity you can do for the growth of your business is meet others who are same path as you face to face. The events will be a ZERO pitches and content shared will be from Chris Winters and existing members who are experiencing success. There might be a few guest speakers but zero pitches. These events will be purely educational and geared towards your success. As long as your active member you pay nothing other than the travel expenses to attend. Two events per year one located in South America the other in either in Spain or South East Asia. Yes events will be recorded and available to members BUT to attend will be an experiences you will never forget. Updates: 2016 will be locations: Vegas (USA), and Barcelona (Spain). Dates and details to be determined.

Private Link Exchange Group - One of the most important factors in ranking locally are high quality links from Private Blog Networks (PBN's). The challenge is to make a PBN's look real takes A LOT of work. Because of the power of the group each PBN you build (to group qualify standards full training provided) you can get up to 10 different high quality links! In addition, the group exchanges Facebook, Google +, Twitter likes, re-posts, and reviews. Ranking for your lead gen sites has never been so easy. Reminder it only takes on average a few PBN links (2-6) and few social signals to rank page one. ** Limited Bonus: Kallzu will now GIVE you Web 2.0 High Trust Properties for FREE as member AND will give you High Trust Domains you can buy for cost of regular domain(usually $9.99). ***

*** hidden content ***

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 5 Days 9 Hours 43 Minutes 12 Seconds

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post

*** hidden content ***

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

The Black Knightss
    Time Online
    12 Hours 10 Minutes 13 Seconds

ta

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    9 Hours 2 Minutes 38 Seconds

Love the link for this.. Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 16 Hours 26 Minutes 36 Seconds

@blackhatx. Plz send me the link.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    39 Minutes 55 Seconds

why is link dead??
    Last edited by madskillz; 01-10-2019 at 05:19 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

nice one thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Minutes 5 Seconds

could you share the link, please?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thamks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    17 Hours 58 Minutes 22 Seconds

I need the link.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 5 Days 9 Hours 43 Minutes 12 Seconds

would you mind sending me the link, please?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    21 Hours 46 Minutes 16 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 3 Minutes 28 Seconds

Oh Yea!
    Thanks

Time Online
    N/A

please link?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 9 Hours 59 Minutes 5 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Hours 21 Minutes 44 Seconds

Hi admin can you send me the private link of this course

Time Online
    5 Hours 46 Minutes 6 Seconds

Thank you guys

Time Online
    8 Hours 27 Minutes 15 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    14 Hours 48 Minutes 54 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    14 Hours 48 Minutes 54 Seconds

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    12 Hours 52 Minutes 36 Seconds

I think this is a great course. Many thanks for this.

Time Online
    1 Day 19 Hours 26 Minutes 45 Seconds

ty

•  

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456