Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 24 Minutes 21 Seconds

Arrow Freelance Business Kickstart Start Your Freelance Business (2016)

Freelance Business Kickstart Start Your Freelance Business (2016)
      MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3.5 Hours | Lec: 46 | 880 MB
      Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn how to start freelancing, land jobs, make money, and be happy! I give you the blueprint to success as a freelancer

You have skills, and want to learn how to make money with your skills, right?

It's great to have you here. I've been in your shoes.

Whether you have never made money as a freelancer, or if you have a freelance business but want to expand your business - potentially make full time income from it.

That's what I've done, and that's what I want to teach you how to do.

What makes me qualified to teach you?

My name is Phil and two years after graduating from college in 2011, I had a 6-figure freelance business. That business has continued to grow every year since then. Plus, I'm the creator of some of the world's most popular online courses - with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones from this course:

Not only does Mr. Philip Ebiner present this material in an easy and engaging manner, the value to the user is unprecedented. No where else online can you find all this information in one course. Trust me, don't pass this class up. You will be disappointed if you do. - Kevin Martinez

Just what you need to learn about freelancing! Amazing and powerful lectures that will help you launch a successful freelancing career! - Ivan Nikolic

Phil sets everything out very well and provides the pro's and con's as what it takes to be a freelancer - the real info rather than the glossy magazine version. It is professionally presented and the quality of the classes is very good. - Jennie

My Promise to You

I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.I want to make this the best course on freelancing. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.

What's this course all about?

This course will show you exactly how to start freelancing - and to be successful at it! After successfully starting a freelance career, I always thought that I wish someone had told me exactly how to start. It was tough to do on my own! That's why I created this course.

Download a Free copy of my eBook - Freelance Kickstart - when you enroll in the course!

This course gives you a blue print to kickstarting a freelance career or just a freelance side-job to make some extra money on the side. Here is what's in the course:

Basics of freelancing - choosing your craft
      How to build your own website
      Finding work
      How much to charge
      Joining Freelance networks
      Following your passion
      How to have self-discipline
      Moonlighting your way to success
      Defining your goals
      Creating your own brand
      Building a portfolio
      Money & Tax Tips
      WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL

You are at a point in your life where you want to get out of your 9-5 desk job. You are just graduating from college and need some sort of income. You have a great job, but want to make some money on the side doing what you love. These are all great reasons for you to enroll in this course. There are thousands more!

If you don't know exactly where or how to start; if you don't know how to get work; if you don't know how much to charge - this is the course for you!

Sales Page: https://www.udemy.com/freelance-kickstart-launch-a-successful-freelancing-career/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 44 Minutes 31 Seconds

Default Re: Freelance Business Kickstart Start Your Freelance Business (2016)

Link is down.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    16 Hours 31 Minutes 32 Seconds

Can I have a new link, please?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by GrandePrincess; 01-25-2017 at 04:40 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    6 Hours 32 Minutes 15 Seconds

Can I have a new link, please?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    8 Hours 51 Minutes 58 Seconds

Any new link?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Hours 53 Minutes 34 Seconds

send me the link please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 13 Minutes 52 Seconds

Link please
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    28 Minutes 22 Seconds

link still expired

•