Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 14 Hours 26 Minutes 39 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] Luis Congdon - 2 Minute Social Media Celebrity System

Luis Congdon - 2 Minute Social Media Celebrity System
      Become the Most Respected, High Paid Authority in Your Niche
      In Just 2 Minutes a Day
      .Without Spending A Dime On Advertising
      If you want to become a respected leader in your niche-as fast as humanly possible-then this letter will show you how others (including myself) are doing it and how you can too.

The 2-Minute Social Media Celebrity system is being used by leaders and authorities in all different markets, including:

Fitness
      Weight Loss
      Coaching
      Consulting
      MLM
      Self-Defense
      Survival
      Financial
      Health
      Biz Opp
      Podcasting
      Blogging/Writing
      Fashion
      Attorneys
      & many more

If you want to learn how YOU can have droves of people watching your videos, commenting on them, sharing your stuff, raving about your services, and following you to events all over the world-just to shake hands with you..

If you want a TRUE tribe of fans that know and believe in you and the service or product you're providing.

You'll quickly become a celebrity on Facebook and in your niche. You'll start getting tagged in statuses, get amazing testimonials and endorsements, and become instantly recognized in every group and social circle you're a part of.
      You're going to build a huge responsive network of clients, referral partners, and people willing to either swap services or volunteer their expertise to you for free. (As my network has grown, I've gotten more and more requests from people who are willing to help me grow my business because they recognize the influence I have in the marketplace.)
      Your inbox will be flooded with potential clients who are dying to hire you because they desperately need your products and services
      You'll start making quick sales directly from Facebook messenger. (No more hopping on Skype and killing an hour with a client who was never going to hire you in the first place.)
      You'll get asked to speak at industry events and get booked solid with Podcast appearances and radio shows that will not only send you a surge of new business, you'll also gain rock-solid authority, credibility and trust with key influencers and their massive audiences.
      You'll be able to connect with big time players you'd never have a chance to reach if you tried contacting them with more traditional methods (There are many multi-millionaires who scan Facebook when they're bored, just like you and me. You can go directly to them without getting blocked by gatekeepers and secretaries).
      Sales will become easy because of the positioning and persona that you gain from your natural interactions on Facebook (People will start liking you for who you are - you'll get customers for being your own, natural self).
      You'll be able to raise your prices as demand for your services skyrockets.
      Most importantly, every time you log on to Facebook you'll have the opportunity to attract new clients and close deals whenever you want.
      The average person spends about 3.2 hours a day on social networking sites and a lot of people spend a LOT LONGER.

It's the first thing people check when they wake up in the morning and it's the last thing they see before they nod off at night.

There's never been an easier way to get in front of hundreds of millions of people.

This system is not just designed to help you get in front of these people for just a couple of minutes.it's designed to turn these people into customers for life.

Module 1 - Look The Part:

Transform Your Profile, Brand Yourself As a Celebrity In Your Niche, And Make Selling Easier Than Ever

How to ooze credibility and authority, just by making a few quick and easy tweaks to your profile page
      How to inject your profile with a strong dose of proof that burns through the thickest buying resistance and gets clients ready to do business with you fast
      The one, seemingly unimportant part of your personal profile that's turning away hundreds of potential clients, JV partners, and influencers (And the easy fix that can start attracting these relationships)
      One simple trick for getting hundreds, even thousands of people from Facebook to visit your website without having to write a single post, picture, video or pay a dime for advertising
      How to train your Facebook friends to buy from you instead of your competition
      What to upload to Facebook that will flood your inbox with hot leads, ready to throw money at you for your products and services
      Two things to put in your posts that can double or triple shares, comments and likes
      How to scientifically 'hack' Facebook's Newsfeed algorithm to get your posts in front of more people. When you do this, Facebook actually rewards you for taking initiative
      How to capture the attention of your dream clients with one finger (I know it sounds weird, but it takes almost no effort and will get you noticed)
      How to bypass any gatekeeper, VA, or secretary and make valuable, organic connections with the titans of your industry
      One simple little known Facebook trick that automatically puts you on the radar of anyone you chose
      Why your Facebook friends, relationships, and connections are 10x more profitable than your email list

Module 2 - Find Your Tribe

How to become an instant celebrity in any Facebook group you join in the first 2 minutes

How To Find Facebook Groups That Are Worth Spending Time In (Meaning: You Can Actually MAKE Money By Being In There)
      What to say in your very first post when you join a group that cements your reputation as the go-to expert in your niche (Don't be surprised when you get a bunch of personal messages from hot prospects within minutes after posting)
      How to gain instant trust of high-profile Facebook group leaders (And how to get them to personally endorse and recommend you to hundreds, even thousands, of their group members)
      What to look for in a Facebook group before you join, and how to quickly tell if it's worth investing your time. (Not all Facebook groups are created equally: I'll teach you how to spot an active, profitable group and how to avoid groups that are full of time vampires and freebie-seekers)
      What to post in a Facebook group that attracts players with money who are ready to PayPal you any fee you charge
      How to write posts that sell without being salesy (a lot of people get kicked out of groups when they try to sell or post their own links, I'll show you a way to write valuable posts that get people messaging you, asking where to send money)
      3 ways to get yourself permanently banned from a Facebook group (avoid these common mistakes at all costs)
      How to use content you posted in one group to attract thousands of other prospects in other groups
      What to say to a group admin that will get them to rave about you to their group's audience

Module 3 - Create Raving Fans

How To Build Your Own Tribe Of Raving Fans Eager To Buy From You And Recommend You To Their Network

How to launch an active Facebook group in 10 minutes and get your first 200 members
      How to repel freebie seekers, spammers, trolls, and negative people that can ruin your group's reputation (Implement a few of these rules for your group and you'll never have to worry about these people tarnishing your community's reputation)
      How to launch your product on Facebook in less than 5 minutes, and start making sales before it's even created - without a website, email list, sales page, or sales funnel
      Why Facebook Pages are dying and why Facebook groups are the future of all business online
      What to name your group that reflects your beliefs and values and also attracts your ideal prospects to your group
      A fill-in-the-blank template message you can send to people to get them to join your group
      What to do with every new group member that gets your audience engaged and makes people feel welcome (This helps grow your network and reach very quickly)
      When to kick someone out of your group and how to do it without backlash or complaints (Your group's bond with each other will actually grow stronger when you kick out a few of these 'negative nancy's')
      How to get world class experts to share their most jealously guarded secrets of success for free with you and your group members
      How to get free services and free stuff from your group members
      How to add people to your groups without annoying them
      5 ways to monetize your Facebook group
      How to make money even if you have a tiny Facebook group
      How to get a nice, steady flow of passive income from your group using sponsorships

Module 4 - Gain Clients

Advanced Closing & Positioning Techniques

How to write Facebook posts that make sales, even if you don't have a sales page and you suck at writing copy
      A step-by-step closing script for closing sales via private message
      How to create authority in your niche by leveraging other people's posts, pictures, and videos
      Storytelling hacks for getting extra attention from desired prospects, clients, and influencers
      How to use Facebook to get booked on popular Podcasts (I can show you the strategy I used to book over 100 podcast interviews in my first year online)
      Simple strategies for getting asked to speak at big events (I'll reveal exactly how I was able to land big time speaking gigs at huge industry events - without any previous speaking experience)

Sales Page: https://profitfromfb.com/2-minute-celebrity2

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    7 Hours 40 Minutes 35 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Luis Congdon - 2 Minute Social Media Celebrity System

Kindly PM me the link please.

Thank you!
    There are only 2 important days in your life:
    1. The Day you were born
    2. The Day you find out WHY!

Time Online

Post Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Luis Congdon - 2 Minute Social Media Celebrity System

Quote Originally Posted by JB0069 View Post
    Kindly PM me the link please.

Thank you!
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 3 Hours 39 Minutes 52 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Luis Congdon - 2 Minute Social Media Celebrity System

Thank you BlackHatX, pls send download link, you're appreciated.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 50 Minutes 48 Seconds

link please, thank you

Time Online

Post Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Luis Congdon - 2 Minute Social Media Celebrity System

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo1 View Post
    Thank you BlackHatX, pls send download link, you're appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by leejones View Post
    link please, thank you
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    18 Hours 30 Minutes 31 Seconds

BlackHatx please link
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by romel2812 View Post
    BlackHatx please link
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Link please
    Thanks

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by mistodin View Post
    Link please
    Thanks
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 9 Hours 37 Minutes 16 Seconds

give me the link please

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    35 Minutes 46 Seconds

can ypu send me the link please mate, cheers

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by agus240273 View Post
    give me the link please
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeMan View Post
    can ypu send me the link please mate, cheers
    Download link sent!!!

Time Online
    N/A

link please

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Hours 11 Minutes 30 Seconds

BH, Please send me link!
    Thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 9 Hours 23 Minutes 51 Seconds

Kindly PM me the link.Thanks in advance

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by sevecensoft View Post
    link please
    Sorry it is for VIP members.

Quote Originally Posted by gilba View Post
    BH, Please send me link!
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by nitty-witty View Post
    Kindly PM me the link.Thanks in advance
    Download link sent!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    21 Hours 35 Minutes 45 Seconds

BlackHatX

If you would, please send the link this way..with my humble thanks of course!

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by silentrunning View Post
    BlackHatX

If you would, please send the link this way..with my humble thanks of course!
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hour 10 Minutes 15 Seconds

WOW great post my man wanna be a Social Media Celebrity please share the link with me

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by ericando View Post
    WOW great post my man wanna be a Social Media Celebrity please share the link with me
    Download link sent!!!

Time Online
    N/A

Can you send me the link please?
    Thanks!

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by edion View Post
    Can you send me the link please?
    Thanks!
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 28 Minutes 54 Seconds

WOW great sare Boss ,please send me a link.
    Thanks a lot

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by moreweb View Post
    WOW great sare Boss ,please send me a link.
    Thanks a lot
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 29 Minutes

Really interested ! Can you send me the link? Big thanks!

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by timek View Post
    Really interested ! Can you send me the link? Big thanks!
    Download link sent!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 1 Minute 41 Seconds

Link please. Thank you.

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by haley9 View Post
    Link please. Thank you.
    Download link sent!!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    23 Hours 20 Minutes 23 Seconds

please send link, thanks

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by mustatab View Post
    please send link, thanks
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    4 Minutes 33 Seconds

hi there,

Could I have the download link please?

Thanks

Time Online
    N/A

hi pls pm the link .
    thank you so mich

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by megymax View Post
    hi there,

Could I have the download link please?

Thanks
    Download link sent!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kazran View Post
    hi pls pm the link .
    thank you so mich

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 28 Minutes 12 Seconds

Just upgraded to VIP member.
    Can I have the download link please?

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by kiahunaguy View Post
    Just upgraded to VIP member.
    Can I have the download link please?
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Hour 28 Minutes 12 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    Download link sent!!!
    Thanks BlackHatX.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Thank you for sharing!

Time Online
    N/A

I would like to receive the link aswell. I would greatly appreciate it.

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by frankiej View Post
    I would like to receive the link aswell. I would greatly appreciate it.

•  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast