Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Thread: Lost Everything

LifeTime VIP Member
      Time Online
      N/A

Talking Lost Everything

Bad breakup led to losing one job with the resulting stress and my inability to keep my ish together causing the loss of my part-time job too. License is suspended and I might as well be a tourist here, because I hardly get out of the house (either working too much or broke AF. Boss screwed me on my final paycheck, insisting I owed him money.

This isn't even the "Woe Is Me" version
      Basically, I'm maybe 3-6 weeks away from converting my unregistered/uninsured car into a mobile home until I get pulled over and get a new home with lots of books

Since god insists I play The Game of Life on EXPERT MODE and I ain't got shit to lose anyway, I'm chewing through any information I find that can fast-track me as a reseller online so I can get any positive cashflow coming in. Even if it's small.

At this phase of the game, I'm interested in beginner level, do this first then that, then proceed to step C, remedial information. Dropshippers? Product acquistion methods? Pitfalls to watch out for so I can grow the 400 i have left into another month of rent money and a couple days a week worth of food?

Is all of this my fault? Hard to say if it is or isn't but It's easier just to accept the blame and put one foot in front of the other.

You got my Cliffs Notes. if I can pull this out of my ass, you can too

Reselling online, Nearly zero capital, what should i read, do, etc?
      GAME ON!

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 2 Weeks 4 Days 3 Hours 40 Minutes 21 Seconds

Default Re: Lost Everything

Hi...welcome to EDE family.....& feeling sad for your situation but don't be lose your confident be positive and find out another way to cover-up. you can earn good amount of money from online.....

Time Online
    1 Minute 20 Seconds

welcome to ede friend,

keep the head up and keep trying to make money you will get it sometime, i have been making and developing websites for 6 years and have struggled most of that time, it just takes time and effort and a bit of research for a product you will get sales for

hope you the best of success and fuck your boss lol,, i have worked for other people since i was 12 and got nothing but robbed 3pound 20 for an hour for 3 years and got a pay rise of 10p not worth it be your own boss

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Hi,

if you're in a desperate situation and need some cash to come in the fastest and surest way is not to think in terms of any kind of business like drop sipping or re-seller or affiliate marketing.

Instead look online and find one single "service" you can actually provide. Focus on just one thing. If it's articles you can write, then go to job boards etc and provide that service.

Or absolutely anything you can actually do....it could even be just simple tasks.

I don't know what skills you have, but pick one thing you can do and offer that as a service. Get paid for the hours you put in. Once you get some money coming in and reduce your stress and gain confidence....then think of what type of online business you'd like to start.

But trying to start a business when you've got a mountain on your shoulders is very difficult for anybody.

Wish you the best dude

•