Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Arrow How To Easily Make $100-200+/Daily With Simple PPD Method - NO SEO NEEDED!

Some of you know me, some of you dont. I make my money doing content locking/PPD working with my friend & partner Tomsko. To grab your attention let me show you our stats for last month and so far today:

I haven't share any method with you for long time now, and for that I apologize. This is a simple method I came out with when I first started doing content locking/PPD. It was a simple idea and turn out to be a good money making method. I shared this method earlier with Rushdie's Non VIP group and decided to share it here as well so that others can benefit from it besides the members of the group.

I know most of the time you guys have really nice videos and sites, but unfortunately you are getting any traffic and that is that great thing about this method. Your could use it to get really nice amount of money which you could invest in another projects, hell! you could even hire VAs and having them doing this for you!

Things You Will Need:

1. Youtube Account
      2. High Quality Video + Landing Page
      3. At least 1-2 hours of your time

Youtube

The first thing you need to do is find a niche with high demand and low providers. It can be a game currency, premium accounts for certain games or services. Examples: Facebook credits, iTunes codes, GTA 5 beta, etc

1. The first thing obviously is make a Youtube channel. Pick select an username that will include your main keyword on it. For this tutorial I will use Minecraft as example. So my channel name will be MinecraftPremiumLover . Upload an avatar and art to your Youtube channel to make it looks pretty nice and legit.

2. Now you will need a high quality video. Videos will voice over are the most converting videos ever! People trust a voice more than an image and sound audio on the background. My top converting videos are those that have voice over and also mention that fact that they will have to complete a short offer which help the site owners keep the site running and pay for the accounts/codes/currency.

3. After your video is done and upload send likes, subs, and comments (around 10-15, or more if you want to make it even better.)
      You can get likes and subs from Addmefast and custom made comments from u2bviews. What I always do for most of my video and this actually works really well is thumbs up the best 2 comments, likes this:

I thumbs my comments up manually. Pain in the ass I know, but I currently do not know any other way. Before you could use u2bviews for this as well, but I think it doesn't work anymore. If you know any other way to get thumbs up, please feel free to collaborate.

The Method

We are going to register to at least 10-20 forums related to our niche, Ex "Minecraft + Forums". We are going to be making 2-3 non spammy post each day. After a week we are going to create a new thread looking like this:

"Minecraft Premium accounts give away!"

Hello guys! I have 20 Minecraft premium accounts that I wont use so I decided to give it away to those of you whom cant afford to buy one. To participate just answer this questions:

1. Why should I give you one premium account?
      2. Why do you like Minecraft?

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: How To Easily Make $100-200+/Daily With Simple PPD Method - NO SEO NEEDED!

is this offer still valid now .
    1. because i dont have premium account and i dont have money to buy it .
    2. i am crazy fan of minecraft.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    11 Hours 38 Minutes 43 Seconds

Default Re: How To Easily Make $100-200+/Daily With Simple PPD Method - NO SEO NEEDED!

ty

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 6 Hours 45 Minutes 11 Seconds

okkkkkk

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Days 9 Hours 36 Minutes 51 Seconds

gdgd

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 9 Hours 16 Minutes 7 Seconds

ty

•