Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Default Instant WordPress Software

Instant WordPress is a complete standalone, portable WordPress development environment. It turns any Windows machine into a WordPress development server. It will even run from a USB key.

Why use Instant WordPress?
      Your local WordPress Installation

Developing and testing WordPress websites can be very time consuming if you are using a distant web server as a development machine. The time that FTPing up and down small changes to PHP files and CSS tweaks can be enormous.

But there are other reasons why using a local WordPress development environment also makes sense.

Instant WordPress was originally developed for a class in blogging and WordPress development that I was teaching in 2007. The classroom did not have great internet access and as a result, not everyone could use the net at once. I decided to see if I could get WordPress into a simple enough form so that even a beginner could use it, without taking up huge amounts of time in class configuring Apache and PHP.

After a few rough versions, I eventually came up with a really easy to use local WordPress installation. The class were delighted and it was then I saw the true novelty and usefulness of having a local WordPress development environment. Freed from the clutter and annoyance of needing the internet all the time, the students in my class instead concentrated on getting their websites looking and working great. They did not have to worry about being slowed down by an FTP client and they knew that they could not break anything as the website they were working on could only be seen by them!

The best thing was that they all got to bring their work home and show it to their families and work colleagues. A few people actually got quite a bit of kudos in work as they were now a ‘web designer’!

So there you go, using Instant WordPress can make you more popular.

Download Page:
      Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    5 Hours 38 Minutes 52 Seconds

Default Re: Instant WordPress Software

its a cool software... better than wamp and other stuff.

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Default Re: Instant WordPress Software

Quote Originally Posted by scapers View Post
    its a cool software... better than wamp and other stuff.
    Yep let's you get to work without all the additional configuration requirements...

•