Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 20 Hours 5 Minutes 21 Seconds

Arrow How to Self-Publish Your Book in Print and Sell it on Amazon

If you've ever dreamed about publishing a book in print you know how overwhelming it can seem. In fact, it used to be almost impossible to get a book into print without laying out 1,000's of dollars upfront or already being a famous author.

Now, thanks to new technologies and print-on-demand, you can take an existing eBook or book manuscript and, following the steps outlined in this course, publish your first paperback in less than a week using CreateSpace.

If you're not familiar with CreateSpace, it's an Amazon company that allows everyday people to easily create paperback books to sell on the Amazon marketplace and many other retailers. The amazing thing about it is that CreateSpace is FREE to use, and it even includes a free, easy-to-use cover creator with photos that you can use on the cover of your book free of charge. But as with anything, there is a learning curve to it and it can be frustrating trying to get everything in your book just right.

This course is designed to walk you through the entire paperback book creation process and help you get the full use out of the free tools that CreateSpace has to offer.

This course includes:

Coming up with a title for your book to help it sell on Amazon
      How to write a winning book description
      Using keywords to help your book sell itself
      Formatting your book using a pre-formatted template so it looks great in print
      Creating a free cover with CreateSpace cover creator
      Outsourcing a custom cover on Fiverr or Elance (optional)
      How to turn an existing Kindle eBook into a Print book to increase your sales
      How to turn your Print book into a Kindle book to increase sales
      What types of books sell best and why
      My recommendations for minimum length, color vs. black and white, cover quality and more...
      This course is for you if you have a novel or non-fiction book that you have written or want to write and you want to see it published in print. Whether you want to sell it through Amazon or just create it for friends and family, this course will walk you through to completing your book.

This course is for you if you have published Kindle books for profit and want to take your income to the next level. By converting your eBooks into print you increase the visibility and professional appeal of you book.

You can go through this course in just a few hours. Using what you learn here, you can have your book available in print format on the Amazon marketplace in under a week. In under two weeks you can be holding a physical copy of your book in your hands.

If you've taken my other courses here you'll know that I'm readily available in the discussions to answer your questions and help you over any hurdles you encounter along the way. And I frequently add new lectures to help clear up questions and keep you up to date on what's happening. We're in this together!

Plus, every Udemy course comes with a full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, so you have nothing to lose and only the future to gain!

What are you waiting for? Click on the Take this Course button and get started today!

Or, if you haven't taken one of my other courses, feel free to view some of the FREE preview lectures to make sure my teaching style and the course content will be a great fit for you. See you in there!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Time Online
    N/A

Default Re: How to Self-Publish Your Book in Print and Sell it on Amazon

Hi
    Links are not working...Can we get Mediafire Link ? thanks in advance

Time Online

Post Re: How to Self-Publish Your Book in Print and Sell it on Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by shabnamahsan View Post
    Hi
    Links are not working...Can we get Mediafire Link ? thanks in advance
    Link is working fine you should copy and paste it properly.

Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    Link is working fine you should copy and paste it properly.
    I tried to do it properly. First I copied and opened the link in new tab. Than I clicked all the links in the multilink one by one. when it said download I clicked it but it says The connection has timed out. Only zippyshare link in some threads are working. Can we please get zippyshare or mediafire link in all the threads ? Thanks in advance.

Time Online

I tried to do it properly. First I copied and opened the link in new tab. Than I clicked all the links in the multilink one by one. when it said download I clicked it but it says The connection has timed out. Only zippyshare link in some threads are working. Can we please get zippyshare or mediafire link in all the threads ? Thanks in advance.
    Hello, Its seems the problem comes from your ISP & i think they blocked some file host site that's why you didn't get response and getting time out.

Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    Hello, Its seems the problem comes from your ISP & i think they blocked some file host site that's why you didn't get response and getting time out.
    plz upload files on zippyshare or mediafire.....Many like me will be benefitted..Thanxxx in advance.

Time Online

plz upload files on zippyshare or mediafire.....Many like me will be benefitted..Thanxxx in advance.
    Hello, Zippyshare allow maximum 200MB and mediafire allow 500MB so its not possible to upload there you should contact your ISP and tell them to unblock site.
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    14 Hours 14 Minutes 17 Seconds

TY

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

This isn't working for me to download. Who is the name of this course by so I can just buy it on Udemy?

•