How I Double my Profits Without Raising Prices

Duration: 48m| Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30fps | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 ch | 205 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Shooting Business Ptraits, Bridals, Act-Model Headshots, Product Photography. Part time beginner to professional.
I wanted to share with other photographers how I add to my bottom line without raising prices. As most of you know competition is fierce and many coming into the profession as well as others desperate to stay in business feel offering the lowest price is the way to earn a living.
I disagree I prefer to be paid what I feel my product is wth, not that the low end of the market dictates. You might think I should simply raise my price to the level I want. Unftunately it's not that easy.
This rush to the bottom has made it difficult to increase prices as the cost of doing business continue to rise. I had to develop a way to make me from every photo shoot I booked. This is where my Profit Designer System began. I learned to think out of the traditional photographers box and add in high profit options that not only make me money, the end product increase the value of the images I provide my clients. I help my clients to get full value out of every image I deliver and in turn they send me referrals.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 20 lectures and 48 mins of content!
Increase profits of past and future photo sessions without raising the price of the photo session.
Do this by adding high profit products that feature the images taken.

Sales Page: https://www.udemy.com/focusing-master-the-most-imptant-photography-skill/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.