Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 17 Hours 58 Minutes 53 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

[SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Two days' worth of the most powerful, profitable direct marketing principles, strategies, and immediately useful tactics - this will change your business and your life.

Get the recordings NOW from what Dan Kennedy called "THE Event of the Decade".

The Titans of Direct Response
      This Is Your Chance To Be A "Fly on the Wall" For This Historic Event - Today's greatest direct marketing entrepreneurs and copywriting legends came together for the FIRST and LAST time to reveal their most powerful business-building secrets.

Now you can enjoy every presentation from the comfort of your home or office - with original bonus materials totalingover 1,000 printed pages PLUS more than 8 hours of audio content, all pure direct marketing gold!

Get today's most powerful thinking from these Titans of Direct Response. Who came together for the first - and likely last - time under one roof. To share their go-to strategies for building a financially- and personally-rewarding, multi-million dollar direct response business TODAY.

Dan Kennedy

Famous for his NO B.S. books and newsletters influencing one million business owners every year. Legendary direct marketing strategist and one of the highest paid copywriters, with fees upwards from $75,000 plus royalties.

Gary Bencivenga

Hailed as "America's Best Copywriter." Only spoke publicly one time, at his own retirement seminar. Vowed never to speak again. The Titans of Direct Response is his first and only exception.

Greg Renker

Guthy|Renker co-founder. Once a DRTV pioneer, now a world-leading direct response titan, known for brands like Proactiv, Principal Secret, and Tony Robbins' Personal Power.

Jay Abraham

He's created $9.4 billion in bottom line growth for clients and has 15,000 success stories across 465 different industries. One of America's foremost business thinkers.

Ken McCarthy

The bridge between "old school" direct response and "new school" online marketing. For over 20 years, his trainings like the System Seminar have been THE top place to go to get an Internet marketing education.

Perry Marshall

The engineer-turned-marketer who "cracked the code" on Google AdWords and Facebook advertising, Perry is also the new go-to guy on applying the 80/20 Rule in sales and marketing.

Joe Sugarman

The man who sold over 20 million BluBlockers Sunglasses by mail order and that just scratches the surface. Pioneer in every selling media for over four decades.

Fred Catona

Direct response radio titan who helped grow Priceline.com to $20 billion valuation in 18 months. Also behind radio success of Disney Online and Free Credit Report.com, among others.

The Most Powerful Direct Response Principles, Strategies,
      And Up-To-The-Minute Tactics YOU Can Use Immediately
      To Sell More, Profit More, and
      Build a Titan-Level Direct Response Business.
      (These Lessons Apply in Any Media, in Any Market.)
      If You Want To Succeed In Direct Marketing,
      You Have To Do More of What Works,
      And Less Of What Doesn't.

It's simple enough, but it's profound. Sure, we can test. And any direct response marketer worth their salt is an avid tester. No matter what business we're in, or what media we use.

But entire tests can be won by knowing in advance, "Do this, not that."

If you're a business owner, knowing what works leads to substantially less marketing waste, and bigger winners with your hits. With that, a business that runs better, gives you more income, and leaves you with more free time to enjoy your good fortune in whatever way you please.
      If you're a marketer, this means more wins on your scorecard. Leading you to faster promotions, bigger opportunities, and the ability to write your own ticket.
      And if you're a copywriter, bigger winners are your keys to the kingdom. Leading to fat royalty checks, your choice of A-list direct marketing clientele, and a reputation as a "god" of direct marketing.

How to Achieve Titan-Level Success!
      I've spent 34 years in this business, helping build one of the world's top direct response publishers to $150 million in annual revenue.

I've seen too many marketers come and go - careers, profits, and businesses flare up and fizzle out (sometimes ending in deep financial despair).

And I've seen a few who've endured as long as my career. Folks who used direct marketing to not only build their personal fortunes, but do amazing things. Connect with, meet, and work alongside some of the world's most brilliant and influential people. To invent and create a life of abundance for themselves far beyond most folks' wildest hopes and dreams.

Personally, I've dined with world leaders, industry transformers, Nobel Prize winners, and yes, the greats of direct response marketing. I hesitate to list them because I will just as surely offend those omitted as honor those I include.

I've become a leader in our field. And connected with many of the greats - not just as colleagues, but as personal friends.

And when I decided I wanted to do the impossible - bring all these greats together under one roof, one time only, to share their secrets.

I managed to get all these Titans to say yes!

(Including folks who have turned down "blank check" speaking offers.)

This wasn't an accident.

For the last 34 years, I've lived my life and built my career on the premise that it's better to give than to get. That it's better to be generous in business and life than to always come out on top.
      Has it ever come back to bite me? Sure. But by giving 100% and expecting nothing in return, I've been able to get pretty much everything I ever wanted from life, and a whole lot more.

This isn't just "self-help" - it's a marketing principle to apply in offers, a business principle for negotiations, a life principle to be used every day.

Throughout my opening address at Titans, I shared real-life stories of how to apply this lesson in your life and business.)

But that's just the beginning, because in my presentation you'll also discover.

Why helping your competitors get rich may be the single-best way to succeed in business.
      The "one-pitch" method. Mariano Rivera - the best closer in baseball - reveals unexpected lessons for business.
      Dead, bloody moose on the conference room table reveals: How to make any meeting more productive.
      Demonstration: Fast, easy way to overcome objections works in almost any selling situation.
      The "experience" secret - why some people spin their wheels for their entire career. And how YOU can set yourself on the certain path to becoming a Titan (of ANYTHING!).
      How to get everything you want by giving away all your best. (In helping competitors, to clients, to the public, in marketing. everywhere!)
      The "Vince Lombardi" secret you can use to be a better boss, now - and make your team play like Super Bowl champions.
      Football parable reveals the master key to becoming an untouchable champion. How Jerry Rice embarrassed my friend, former NFL safety Bo Eason, at 49ers training camp (and every other player on the field) - plus the one sentence "excuse" Rice gave for his behavior that revealed how he became "the best player in the history of football".
      Bust this popular "happiness" myth and you'll be more content with your life than everyone you know. (A lesson from a Unitarian minister - first revealed in a 1932 book on Education
      How to make friends with Nobel Prize winners (and other amazing people).
      THINNK - "There is no no" - achieving impossible goals is suddenly possible using this simple saying (the right way).
      Sherlock Holmes most valuable quality (NOT exceptional intelligence) that you can steal - NOW - catapults you to copywriting, marketing, and total business success.
      A simple formula: Dream + Optimism + Measurement = Direct Marketing Success. (Don't overlook this because it's "fluffy" - discover how it was applied to generate OVER $300,000 PER DAY in direct response revenue!)
      How to generate unlimited POWERFUL, PROFITABLE ideas.
      The simplest way to get the essence of every important book you'd love to read (but don't have the time to) in minutes instead of hours.
      Tiny, pointless things that make all the difference for making millions in direct response.
      How to use the secrets of "Consequential Thinking" to boost response to your next direct mail effort (or your next PLF product launch, or VSL, or infomercial, or.)
      The secret to eliminating objections (before they occur).
      "Logic Lines" - this simple test determines if your copy is dead in the water (if you can ask one simple question, you can stop failing copy before it mails - also works for other ideas in business).

Sales Page: http://titansdvds.com/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 9 Hours 37 Minutes 16 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Hi BlackHatX,
    Please send me the link

Time Online

Arrow Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by agus240273 View Post
    Hi BlackHatX,
    Please send me the link
    link sent check your pm

Time Online
    7 Hours 40 Minutes 35 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Hi,

kindly share link.

Thank you!
    There are only 2 important days in your life:
    1. The Day you were born
    2. The Day you find out WHY!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    9 Hours 52 Minutes 32 Seconds

Hi Blackhatx, please send me the link. Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    5 Days 9 Hours 37 Minutes 16 Seconds

Thanks bro...
    downloading now...

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 12 Minutes 16 Seconds

Please PM me the download link
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 54 Minutes 16 Seconds

Please, send me the link. Thanks!

Time Online
    18 Seconds

hI! Can i have the link? Thanks!

Time Online

Post Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by bgmnot View Post
    hI! Can i have the link? Thanks!
    Sorry it is for VIP members.

Time Online
    N/A

Time Online

Post Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by drtao View Post

Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    It didn't say it was for VIP members.

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by drtao View Post
    It didn't say it was for VIP members.
    Ah!! Sorry I sent you download link.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 12 Minutes 16 Seconds

Please send me download link

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 24 Minutes 53 Seconds

Hi BlackHatX, please send me the link, too.

Thank you for the share!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 21 Minutes 11 Seconds

Please send me the link

Time Online

Arrow Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by renascout View Post
    Please send me download link
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverix View Post
    Hi BlackHatX, please send me the link, too.

Thank you for the share!
    Quote Originally Posted by gioint View Post
    Please send me the link
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hour 25 Minutes 26 Seconds

Please send me the link

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by ptcmail2012 View Post
    Please send me the link
    Download link sent!!

Time Online
    1 Hour 54 Minutes 50 Seconds

BlackHatX... kindly share the link. Thanks....

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by Janis View Post
    BlackHatX... kindly share the link. Thanks....
    Download link sent!!

Time Online
    1 Hour 54 Minutes 50 Seconds

Thanks, BlackHatX... Maximum respect!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    2 Hours 10 Minutes 54 Seconds

Can I have the link?

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by johnrocket View Post
    Can I have the link?
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    4 Hours 25 Minutes 4 Seconds

Direct Response just what im trying to learn can you send link?

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    13 Hours 50 Minutes 48 Seconds

please send the link, thank you boss

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 46 Minutes 31 Seconds

Can I get a link please

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by ruffryde009 View Post
    Direct Response just what im trying to learn can you send link?
    Quote Originally Posted by leejones View Post
    please send the link, thank you boss
    Quote Originally Posted by stormmc View Post
    Can I get a link please
    Download link sent!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Hello, would you send me the link please?
    thank you.
    G3

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by gatherer3 View Post
    Hello, would you send me the link please?
    thank you.
    G3
    Download link sent!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 14 Minutes 13 Seconds

Hi BlackHatX,

Could you please pm me a download link? Thanks.

JE

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by jedwards55 View Post
    Hi BlackHatX,

Could you please pm me a download link? Thanks.

JE
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 9 Hours 23 Minutes 51 Seconds

Awesome, please send me the download link. Thanks

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by nitty-witty View Post
    Awesome, please send me the download link. Thanks
    Download link sent!!!

Time Online
    N/A

BlackHatX, Ive been searching for this for over a year, I only have the notes for this seminar. You would blow my mind if you can send me the link.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Xeroxed; 10-08-2016 at 04:45 AM.

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroxed View Post
    BlackHatX, Ive been searching for this for over a year, I only have the notes for this seminar. You would blow my mind if you can send me the link.

Thank you in advance!
    Download link sent!!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 4 Hours 50 Minutes 42 Seconds

Please send me link

Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by Mafusail View Post
    Please send me link
    Download link sent!!!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    14 Hours 13 Minutes 22 Seconds

Please send me link

•  

Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast