Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
      :::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
      5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 14 Hours 5 Minutes 4 Seconds

Arrow [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

[SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Two days' worth of the most powerful, profitable direct marketing principles, strategies, and immediately useful tactics - this will change your business and your life.

Get the recordings NOW from what Dan Kennedy called "THE Event of the Decade".

The Titans of Direct Response
      This Is Your Chance To Be A "Fly on the Wall" For This Historic Event - Today's greatest direct marketing entrepreneurs and copywriting legends came together for the FIRST and LAST time to reveal their most powerful business-building secrets.

Now you can enjoy every presentation from the comfort of your home or office - with original bonus materials totalingover 1,000 printed pages PLUS more than 8 hours of audio content, all pure direct marketing gold!

Get today's most powerful thinking from these Titans of Direct Response. Who came together for the first - and likely last - time under one roof. To share their go-to strategies for building a financially- and personally-rewarding, multi-million dollar direct response business TODAY.

Dan Kennedy

Famous for his NO B.S. books and newsletters influencing one million business owners every year. Legendary direct marketing strategist and one of the highest paid copywriters, with fees upwards from $75,000 plus royalties.

Gary Bencivenga

Hailed as "America's Best Copywriter." Only spoke publicly one time, at his own retirement seminar. Vowed never to speak again. The Titans of Direct Response is his first and only exception.

Greg Renker

Guthy|Renker co-founder. Once a DRTV pioneer, now a world-leading direct response titan, known for brands like Proactiv, Principal Secret, and Tony Robbins' Personal Power.

Jay Abraham

He's created $9.4 billion in bottom line growth for clients and has 15,000 success stories across 465 different industries. One of America's foremost business thinkers.

Ken McCarthy

The bridge between "old school" direct response and "new school" online marketing. For over 20 years, his trainings like the System Seminar have been THE top place to go to get an Internet marketing education.

Perry Marshall

The engineer-turned-marketer who "cracked the code" on Google AdWords and Facebook advertising, Perry is also the new go-to guy on applying the 80/20 Rule in sales and marketing.

Joe Sugarman

The man who sold over 20 million BluBlockers Sunglasses by mail order and that just scratches the surface. Pioneer in every selling media for over four decades.

Fred Catona

Direct response radio titan who helped grow Priceline.com to $20 billion valuation in 18 months. Also behind radio success of Disney Online and Free Credit Report.com, among others.

The Most Powerful Direct Response Principles, Strategies,
      And Up-To-The-Minute Tactics YOU Can Use Immediately
      To Sell More, Profit More, and
      Build a Titan-Level Direct Response Business.
      (These Lessons Apply in Any Media, in Any Market.)
      If You Want To Succeed In Direct Marketing,
      You Have To Do More of What Works,
      And Less Of What Doesn't.

It's simple enough, but it's profound. Sure, we can test. And any direct response marketer worth their salt is an avid tester. No matter what business we're in, or what media we use.

But entire tests can be won by knowing in advance, "Do this, not that."

If you're a business owner, knowing what works leads to substantially less marketing waste, and bigger winners with your hits. With that, a business that runs better, gives you more income, and leaves you with more free time to enjoy your good fortune in whatever way you please.
      If you're a marketer, this means more wins on your scorecard. Leading you to faster promotions, bigger opportunities, and the ability to write your own ticket.
      And if you're a copywriter, bigger winners are your keys to the kingdom. Leading to fat royalty checks, your choice of A-list direct marketing clientele, and a reputation as a "god" of direct marketing.

How to Achieve Titan-Level Success!
      I've spent 34 years in this business, helping build one of the world's top direct response publishers to $150 million in annual revenue.

I've seen too many marketers come and go - careers, profits, and businesses flare up and fizzle out (sometimes ending in deep financial despair).

And I've seen a few who've endured as long as my career. Folks who used direct marketing to not only build their personal fortunes, but do amazing things. Connect with, meet, and work alongside some of the world's most brilliant and influential people. To invent and create a life of abundance for themselves far beyond most folks' wildest hopes and dreams.

Personally, I've dined with world leaders, industry transformers, Nobel Prize winners, and yes, the greats of direct response marketing. I hesitate to list them because I will just as surely offend those omitted as honor those I include.

I've become a leader in our field. And connected with many of the greats - not just as colleagues, but as personal friends.

And when I decided I wanted to do the impossible - bring all these greats together under one roof, one time only, to share their secrets.

I managed to get all these Titans to say yes!

(Including folks who have turned down "blank check" speaking offers.)

This wasn't an accident.

For the last 34 years, I've lived my life and built my career on the premise that it's better to give than to get. That it's better to be generous in business and life than to always come out on top.
      Has it ever come back to bite me? Sure. But by giving 100% and expecting nothing in return, I've been able to get pretty much everything I ever wanted from life, and a whole lot more.

This isn't just "self-help" - it's a marketing principle to apply in offers, a business principle for negotiations, a life principle to be used every day.

Throughout my opening address at Titans, I shared real-life stories of how to apply this lesson in your life and business.)

But that's just the beginning, because in my presentation you'll also discover.

Why helping your competitors get rich may be the single-best way to succeed in business.
      The "one-pitch" method. Mariano Rivera - the best closer in baseball - reveals unexpected lessons for business.
      Dead, bloody moose on the conference room table reveals: How to make any meeting more productive.
      Demonstration: Fast, easy way to overcome objections works in almost any selling situation.
      The "experience" secret - why some people spin their wheels for their entire career. And how YOU can set yourself on the certain path to becoming a Titan (of ANYTHING!).
      How to get everything you want by giving away all your best. (In helping competitors, to clients, to the public, in marketing. everywhere!)
      The "Vince Lombardi" secret you can use to be a better boss, now - and make your team play like Super Bowl champions.
      Football parable reveals the master key to becoming an untouchable champion. How Jerry Rice embarrassed my friend, former NFL safety Bo Eason, at 49ers training camp (and every other player on the field) - plus the one sentence "excuse" Rice gave for his behavior that revealed how he became "the best player in the history of football".
      Bust this popular "happiness" myth and you'll be more content with your life than everyone you know. (A lesson from a Unitarian minister - first revealed in a 1932 book on Education
      How to make friends with Nobel Prize winners (and other amazing people).
      THINNK - "There is no no" - achieving impossible goals is suddenly possible using this simple saying (the right way).
      Sherlock Holmes most valuable quality (NOT exceptional intelligence) that you can steal - NOW - catapults you to copywriting, marketing, and total business success.
      A simple formula: Dream + Optimism + Measurement = Direct Marketing Success. (Don't overlook this because it's "fluffy" - discover how it was applied to generate OVER $300,000 PER DAY in direct response revenue!)
      How to generate unlimited POWERFUL, PROFITABLE ideas.
      The simplest way to get the essence of every important book you'd love to read (but don't have the time to) in minutes instead of hours.
      Tiny, pointless things that make all the difference for making millions in direct response.
      How to use the secrets of "Consequential Thinking" to boost response to your next direct mail effort (or your next PLF product launch, or VSL, or infomercial, or.)
      The secret to eliminating objections (before they occur).
      "Logic Lines" - this simple test determines if your copy is dead in the water (if you can ask one simple question, you can stop failing copy before it mails - also works for other ideas in business).

Sales Page: http://titansdvds.com/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
      You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    6 Hours 16 Minutes 7 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Please link me... and thanks as always!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Hours 12 Minutes 43 Seconds

Default Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Can I have a link please. Thank you

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 1 Week 6 Days 14 Hours 5 Minutes 4 Seconds

Post Re: [SUPER HOT SHARE] Brian Kurtz - Titans of Direct Response (August 2016 Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by coldridge View Post
    Can you share link please? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamDoer View Post
    Link share would be awesome, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bhesquare View Post
    Can I have the link please?
    Quote Originally Posted by coldridge View Post
    May I have link please? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeplayground View Post
    Could you send me the link please?
    Thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by aim4itnow View Post
    I could use this program link please admin

R
    Quote Originally Posted by mapachemilk View Post
    Please link me... and thanks as always!
    Quote Originally Posted by say222 View Post
    Can I have a link please. Thank you
    download link

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    4 Hours 28 Minutes 52 Seconds

Thanks!
    Last edited by Optimus; 03-15-2017 at 11:47 AM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 11 Minutes 17 Seconds

Link Please... and thanks as always!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 14 Minutes 48 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatX View Post
    download link

*** hidden content ***

whats the decryption key? Thanks
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 10 Hours 25 Minutes 35 Seconds

Link please!

Time Online
    4 Hours 29 Minutes 55 Seconds

thanks a lot

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 47 Minutes 42 Seconds

Can I get a link...

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Hour 47 Minutes 42 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by mikesweeney View Post
    Can I get a link...
    ?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    12 Hours 26 Minutes 3 Seconds

Dear BHX,

Kindly PM me the Mega Link for the full course + latest update.

Thank you!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 3 Hours 35 Minutes 19 Seconds

share, plz

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    1 Day 16 Hours 21 Minutes 40 Seconds

Link please-Cheers BHatX!!!!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 4 Hours 18 Minutes 26 Seconds

Please send the link!

Time Online
    4 Hours 49 Minutes 45 Seconds

THNX

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 17 Hours 40 Minutes 36 Seconds

Link please

Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online

Edit: BTW is this the full course or do I need Titans of direct response 21016.rar too (i was able to import that to mega but haven't DL'ed it yet)

Cheers BHatX and all Mods/contributors- as always.
    Last edited by LuckyStryker; 08-12-2017 at 07:45 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 1 Hour 9 Minutes 47 Seconds

please send me link

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    2 Days 1 Hour 9 Minutes 47 Seconds

can you send me this mega link thanks blackhat

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 10 Hours 6 Minutes 31 Seconds

Please send me the link. Thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

hot share. link?
    thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Could I have the download link as well?

Time Online
    N/A

Hi ... can you share the link? Thanks. RM

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

Can I have a link please. Thank you for sharing

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks for sharing link pls

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 6 Hours 1 Minute 50 Seconds

ty

Time Online
    N/A

I'm having trouble unpacking the archive - is there a password?

Edit - nevermind, got it.
    Last edited by Roooof; 10-06-2017 at 08:56 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online

can i have the link man? Thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    8 Hours 44 Minutes 15 Seconds

Can I get the link please, thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    3 Days 3 Hours 35 Minutes 19 Seconds

thy

Time Online
    N/A

I'd like the link plz, thanks!

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Day 11 Hours 24 Minutes 32 Seconds

thanks

Time Online
    N/A

Hi BlackHatX,
    Please send me the link - thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 13 Minutes 21 Seconds

thx

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    35 Minutes 26 Seconds

please send

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    1 Week 1 Day 6 Hours 20 Minutes 39 Seconds

Thank you for the link

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    10 Hours 41 Minutes 43 Seconds

I want the link too
    Just a friendly reminder...
    Stop Consuming SO much content -
    Go produce something -
    NOW!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    N/A

thanks

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    4 Hours 30 Minutes 40 Seconds

Please send me the link

•  

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast