Hi,
I'm looking for advice on decent web hosts that offer reseller accounts.

Since I first started developing websites, I've had a pretty rough experience.
Initially, I was only 18 and heard that you could get bargains from eBay, so i did that, but soon the host took an annual payment, and disappeared after 2 months.
After that I tried a couple more, but with a more thorough screening process, despite which they still ended up going down.

Finally, I settled on Hostgator, which were more expensive, but have had hardly any problems within the last year. I'm on their basic plan with 24GB disk space, and 250GB b/w which seems to be sufficient for me. They also offered a lot of extras such as WHMCS which I use.
I paid annually for it and I was happy with what I got. There were some problems, mostly with their mail servers, but on the whole it's been a good experience.

My annual renewal date is approaching and I was looking forward to paying it. I've been doing a lot of work with Magento, which now requires InnoDB, and HostGator don't support it.
Because of this setback, I'm now considering leaving HostGator and moving to another host if I can find one that can offer something similar with InnoDB support.

Thanks in advance for any advice and recommendations