Reddit Codebreaker

There are over billion websites currently live on webspace. That accounts for 1 website for every 7th person in the world. That’s a huge number. So, how would you outstand yourself in that massive crowd? You may take the SEO path but that can take heck of a time (months, or sometimes a year) to get desired results.

Thank God! We have Reddit- The social networking site that famous for driving a ton of web traffic. Front page submission can drive more than 700k hits in just a day or two.
Reddit is pretty easy to use.

Just Submit links and watch as your website gain traffic, right? Well, No! It isn’t that easy as it looks. Reddit have very strict rules for submissions. There are moderators that keep an eye on the spammers. It takes just one wrong move to get you completely banned from the community. So,what should we do then?

The Reddit Codebreaker : A rookie’s guide for driving 100000 free web traffic in just two weeks is here to answer this question.

Reddit codebreaker is a short, to-the-point and very effective guide that will teach you how to drive a flood of visitors to your website using reddit. Everything that you need for promoting your website on reddit (without getting banned) is included in this e-book. By the end of this book, you will have the experience on ;
• Using reddit as a social and viral marketing tool
• How to submit links on reddit?
• How to avoid shadowban and deal with moderators?
• Tactics that you’ll need in order to promote your site on reddit without getting banned
• Strategies to achieve a top position at the front page of reddit (In simple- Driving a massive hits to the site)
• How to modify you website in order to retain the visitors and function for a longer period?
Along the way, I will be telling my own story on how I gained 100,000+ visitors on my 15 days older website. Believe me if I can do it, then you can too. All it requires a little understanding of concept as how everything works. I will also share some simple tricks to follow in order to stay for a longer period on reddit bringing hits on regular basis. Till date, I achieved great results using these techniques and I am 100% sure that these will work for you too. So, hop on and let the ride begins.

Sales Page: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HOUITQ0#nav-subnav

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.