http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJfiIXtn_s4

Dear fellow freedom seeker,
It's a new day. Thank your lucky stars for that. It's been getting old and stale 'round here.
All of the stupid, empty promises.
I bet you're sick of people telling you that you can push their magic buttons to make a fortune online. And then, as soon as you buy their supposed "magic button," you find yourself absolutely drowning in a sea of upsells and downsells and special "one time" offers. And then, to add insult to injury...
After you've already invested well over 100 bucks in their lame-ass button and all those useless little extras, you realize that there are 3000 other suckers out there who bought the same button... and nobody's making any money!
Today, I'm saying screw that. So guess what...
There Are NO OTO UPSELLS With Today's Offer!
None.
Now I know that's not your only concern. You wanna know if "List Synergy" actually does have the power to change your life like I claim it does, and we'll get to that shortly. But for many folks, it is a concern. So I just wanted to get that out of the way right out of the gate. I so believe in the effectiveness of this "front end" offer that absolutely no upsells are required.
You get absolutely everything you need to become a wealthy mofo... right in this singular package.
So let's talk about why you're here, and how it is that I am so dang confident that your decision to pick up "List Synergy" today is a true demonstration of not only your personal power... but quite frankly, your intelligence.
What's Your Story?
What has brought you to me and my work today?
Are you hungry? Scared? Fed up?
Do you have creditors on your back, a spouse in your face, or simply a dream that has gone unrealized?
Are you getting older... and not wanting to depend on a tiny pension or government assistance?
Do you have kids to feed? Bills to pay? Debt to reduce? Stress to alleviate?
Are you tired of trying to convince other people that you're gonna do great... and be great... but only being met with doubt, skepticism... and cold, blank stares? (Man, I hated that shit when I was first getting started!)
Are you ready for life's next great adventure?
But are you only one missed paycheck away from total disaster?
Listen, if any of these apply to you, then your decision to visit me today was incredibly well-founded. And let me make the less-than-humble assertion that there is nobody better qualified to help you achieve what it is you need to achieve.
What does this mean? What is it that you really, truly need?
You Need a Mobile, Passive Income... Ideally Enough of An Income to Live a Great Life On.

I say mobile because being location independent frees you.
I say passive because being able to continually cash in on work that you've already done frees you.
I say a great life because enjoying an existence that feels fun, playful, and effortless frees you.
Are you sensing a theme here?
What I really want for you is freedom.
And you know what? Nothing... and I mean nothing... gives you the kind of freedom that "List Synergy" does.
Nothing.

Sales Page: http://imwithlee.com/list-synergy/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

AIO

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.