Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Promotional Offer: 15% OFF For LifeTime VIP Membership Now Only $19.55 USD One Time Fees. ((( Important ))): Dead Link Support Available Only For VIP Members. Our Contact Email: [email protected]
    Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Username >>
    Password >>
    offer

banner
    Untitled Document

guide

GET LIVE LATEST POST NOFITICATION !! JOIN OUR TELEGRAM, DISCORD & WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW >

edollarearn edollarearn edollarearn

Time Online
      N/A

Default Hello from Brazil!!

Hello y'all!

I am new here and my intentions are to learn as quick as possible how to set up a decent WordPress page for an authority website about household appliances for the Brazilian market.

All tips are welcome

I already have the domain and a friend offered his server to host my website in the beginning.

Thankss

:::::::: Moderator ::::::

Time Online
    5 Months 1 Week 4 Days 17 Hours 5 Minutes 44 Seconds

Default Re: Hello from Brazil!!

Hi....welcome to EDE family

Time Online
    18 Hours 24 Minutes 17 Seconds

Hello and welcome to EDE, hotpot!
    We are glad you are here!

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online
    3 Hours 28 Minutes 54 Seconds

Bemvindo Amigo,if you want to set up an authority site you need content and alot of it.Post at least 2,3,articles a weeck about 500-700 word each.Search for best keyword for each post , put it on title ,at the beginning the exact KW.Ping them , open a FB page ,twitter,and any social and web2.0 site .After 2 days share the article on all the social and anywhere you can , that's for SEO purpose.IF you sell household appliances ,just write artcles related to your products or tips related . Insert interesting videos from YT or Vimeo related , to give great content to peoples visiting your site.
    You will find details to do all the above on the web and you tube.
    Sorry if i'm not going into more details, this are the starter action to get an authority site up and running,Choose the WP theme wisely ,you can find it in this forum,and the plug in for ecommerce you can find them here too.get a cheap but good hosting , go for ssd and cloud system ,just make a search,SMARTHOSTING.uk it's one of my favourite I''m sure you will love this forum and if you become a member you get everything you need for your journey .
    BOA SUERTE IRMAO

LifeTime VIP Member

Time Online
    12 Hours 53 Minutes 59 Seconds

Smile Re: Hello from Brazil!!

Hello and Welcome to the EDE Family hotpot. This is an excellent community from which to learn and share ideas. Newbies welcome!!!
    An educated mind can entertain a thought without necessarily accepting it - JDW

Time Online
    N/A

Wink Re: Hello from Brazil!!

Quote Originally Posted by moreweb View Post
    Bemvindo Amigo,if you want to set up an authority site you need content and alot of it.Post at least 2,3,articles a weeck about 500-700 word each.Search for best keyword for each post , put it on title ,at the beginning the exact KW.Ping them , open a FB page ,twitter,and any social and web2.0 site .After 2 days share the article on all the social and anywhere you can , that's for SEO purpose.IF you sell household appliances ,just write artcles related to your products or tips related . Insert interesting videos from YT or Vimeo related , to give great content to peoples visiting your site.
    You will find details to do all the above on the web and you tube.
    Sorry if i'm not going into more details, this are the starter action to get an authority site up and running,Choose the WP theme wisely ,you can find it in this forum,and the plug in for ecommerce you can find them here too.get a cheap but good hosting , go for ssd and cloud system ,just make a search,SMARTHOSTING.uk it's one of my favourite I''m sure you will love this forum and if you become a member you get everything you need for your journey .
    BOA SUERTE IRMAO
    Thank you for taking the time to answer me!
    Can you suggest me any WP theme? I'm kinda lost with all the options
    What about spinner programs? Does google recognize this cheating?

Since I noticed you come from Switzerland maybe you understand my long term purpose. I lived for a couple of years in Germany and since then I cannot understand why we don't have an organization such as the Stiftung Warentest or Ökotest here in Brazil. I'll start this project in the online world to create authority and brand awareness, if everything goes well I'll start to test and compair the products myself and make it a real company.

I got a lot of work to do

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online

Hi , Ther's so many WP theme around, but use one wich is working on mobile too ( very important ) here in the forum you will find atheme call KALIUM (or similar ..) i guess his really great , but if you want to have a comparison product site you need a theme with this kind of features , comparison table , with star rating and all ...look for a plug in for this , go to wordpress plugin section and do the search. A search in this forum will get you find theme and plugin i suppose , but take your time and go back in time (pages..) to find . Our brother " nulled" has posted a lot of theme here .

Spinner software , - the best spinner- is a great one but i guess you have always to remake a bit the article anyway , no problem with google is more about your customers ,offer something that make sense and is readable
    Your project have potential ,sure you need to work , but just start and then you can get guest writer to help you with product review.
    B.t.w. i'm from the Italian part in Switzerland so i don't know this german company but i guess i understood what you mean
    Last edited by moreweb; 06-11-2016 at 10:56 PM.
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Time Online
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by moreweb View Post
    Hi , Ther's so many WP theme around, but use one wich is working on mobile too ( very important ) here in the forum you will find atheme call KALIUM (or similar ..) i guess his really great , but if you want to have a comparison product site you need a theme with this kind of features , comparison table , with star rating and all ...look for a plug in for this , go to wordpress plugin section and do the search. A search in this forum will get you find theme and plugin i suppose , but take your time and go back in time (pages..) to find . Our brother " nulled" has posted a lot of theme here .

Spinner software , - the best spinner- is a great one but i guess you have always to remake a bit the article anyway , no problem with google is more about your customers ,offer something that make sense and is readable
    Your project have potential ,sure you need to work , but just start and then you can get guest writer to help you with product review.
    B.t.w. i'm from the Italian part in Switzerland so i don't know this german company but i guess i understood what you mean
    Thank you for your support again. I will try to find the appropriate theme for my needs

Sorry, I just supposed you were from the german part of Switzerland.

What about images? Do all images have to be unique? Do I get punished by google SEO if I take images from the internet?

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online

I find some theme you may like but it's in the VIP MEMBER SECTION (only 15$ but great material ) here is the link to see the comparison theme
    http://sh.st/nVE83?utm_source=www.th...=QL&utm_name=1
    and here is what you get inside the VIP section ( a package with many the from studio press )
    PremiumPress - All WordPress Themes Pack v8.9

Here is the link to see all the theme in this package

http://www.premiumpress.com/
    Last edited by moreweb; 06-11-2016 at 11:11 PM.

LifeTime VIP Member
    Time Online

Quote Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
    Thank you for your support again. I will try to find the appropriate theme for my needs

Sorry, I just supposed you were from the german part of Switzerland.

What about images? Do all images have to be unique? Do I get punished by google SEO if I take images from the internet?
    For images go to free images sites on google search , no need to be unique but be careful about copyright , always click on the image with the right mouse and look for tags , change them with your keyword for better seo.
    there's a few good site for free images on the web , sorry now i don't remember the links
    Learn how to optimize images ( IMPORTANT) using title -alt tag -description -
    Give a title using your KW before posting on your site ( i mean to give the name already in your computer folder before uploading )

•