Goddess Toning Program

*Your results may vary
For example, for women, it is important to know exactly what are they trying to achieve. I think a lot of trainers and fitness gurus don't really listen to women. They don't know what women's real goals are.
If you talk to a lot of girls, they want to still look feminine and fit. They want to keep their thighs nice and slim. They want to perk up their butt. They want to add muscle but in a way that's still feminine and looks good and is sexy.
A lot of guys focus on build muscle, build muscle, build muscle. A lot of squats, dead lifts, this and that. A lot of times, women will work out and get discouraged because now they are adding too much size to their thighs. Their pants feel tighter and whatnot.
When I crafted the Greek Goddess program, it was about adding the perfect amount of size. Getting nice tone in your upper body so your arms are fit. They are not flabby. It was about doing lower body exercises that really hit the glutes the hardest. You add nice sleek definition to your legs without the size.
You build your butt up just enough for that perfect butt. It is also about making it sustainable and fun and teaching you it's not just about the end destination. It's not just about building this amazing body.
It's about enjoying the process.
It's about accepting yourself right now.
If you have not accepted yourself right now, you will never be happy, and your entire journey will be meaningless. You need to be able to finally say, "You know what, I'm okay now. I'm going to work on becoming better. I'm going to work on becoming healthier and stronger and more fit. I'm okay right now."

Sales Page: http://my.kinobody.com/courses/goddess-toning-program

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.