Best Sellers Summit

Here are Just Some of the Strategies
that these Experts Revealed
As you can imagine, a lot of ground was covered in this 17+ hour event. New techniques were revealed and our speakers shared real-life stories and tested strategies to help you build your following and sell more products. Here is a short list of the things they shared.

• Simple strategies for ensuring the content you publish produces more opt-ins, leads and customers.
  • Going from sporadic sales to generating consistent reliable income month after month.
  • The secrets of receiving the coveted title of New York Times Best Selling Author and they probably aren't what you think.
  • Creating a long term plan and turning book sales into clients and lucrative speaking engagements.
  • Easy-to-follow techniques for getting reviews and testimonials, even from authorities in your niche.
  • Tried and true methods for dramatically increasing the audience for your books and products.
  • Forget trying to get new customers all the time. Build a tribe of people who can't wait to see what you've got coming next.
  • How to repurpose all the content you create to increase your exposure, establish your authority and sell more.
  • How to plan and write your book in just 30 days and defy all bouts of writer's block.
  • Understanding exactly what your audience needs, so you can deliver the products they already want to buy.
  • Selling more books by using cutting-edge technology and adding interactive elements like audio and video.
  • Getting past the seemingingly impenetrable barrier of the ever-busy journalist to get the media attention you deserve.
  • How to run and monetize a podcast for increased exposure and additional revenue streams...and it's easier than you think.
  • Putting together easy-to-create books that sell like crazy. You'll learn how to do the research, come up with the concepts and get the up for sale quickly.
  • Sending the right message to your audience through your content, so they become loyal followers and repeat customers.
  • Growing a large dedicated audience, even if you don't consider yourself an expert in your niche...without any deceptive techniques.
  • Secret strategies for understanding your audience and speaking their language, so they'll buy your products and take your recommendations.

And of course....there is plenty more and we've got more details for you. This information-packed event prompted our attendees to declare our event to be the best they've attended....
A Sampling of the Feedback
from Our Best Sellers Summit Attendees
We've received overwhelming positive feedback from the event and haven't even had a chance to ask our attendees for formal testimonials or any of that other typical marketing type stuff. These comments are simply copied and pasted from the comments box in the webinar room where we hosted the event. Here are just a few of them:
"I seriously cannot believe we have received so much valuable information for such an incredibly low price! This was way beyond my expectations! Thank you very much." [Rebecca Hurt]

"Great info in this summit. I've listened to other webinars and there was so much upselling it was a turn-off. Not here. Thanks Ron and Alice! Great bunch of speakers." [Andrea Jarvis]

"Guys, this has been life changing, exactly when I needed it. Thank you so much!" [Ken Brough]

"Thanks for your authenticity...You've encouraged me to polish the gold nuggets created over the years..." [Linda Dunn]

"I have never more certain that I have the skills to make money on line. I am now so confident that I can get to where I need to be now. Thank you so much Alice and Ron." [Joy Cole]

"This was by far the best seminar I've attended, ever! I recenlty retired and have been ruminating furiously, trying to figure out what I want to do and how to do it! You guys and your fantastic presenters have given me some invaluable tools!" [Kristin Volberg]

This whole 4 day webinar is over the top. So much to implement. Thank you both so much and looking forward to the next one! [Selma Bruce]
Now, you might very well be thinking, "Why did I miss this?" Luckily, is just a bit of time to get your specially priced All Access Pass before it's gone for good.
Before we get into that, let us tell you a bit about why created the Best Seller Summit and introduce you to our fabulous speakers, so you can be sure you're in exactly at the right place at the right time to grow your business more than you ever imagined.

Ron Douglas and Alice Seba

Meet Ron Douglas and Alice Seba,
Your Summit Co-Founders

With over 27 combined years experience in publishing and teaching others to do the same, we've been blessed to learn from some of the most successful and brightest minds in the world of information publishing.
To get that privilege, we've each personally spent tens of thousands of dollars to tap into the knowledge of those experts. From buying seminar tickets (many of which cost $1,000 or more), paying flights and hotels, it really adds up.

That's why we decided to put on an event that brought all of those experts to you, without the huge cost and travel time. What could be better?
We created an impressive 5-star line up of speakers, many of which were influential in our own success. Each guest was carefully selected because we knew they had the real world experience and knowledge to help you grow your captive audience and sell more products.
And the great thing is, now that the event has been recorded, transcribed and action-oriented summaries have been created, you can absorb all this great content at your own pace, all from the comfort of our own home.
Here Is Our Panel of Experts and What You Can Expect with Your Best Sellers Summit All Access Pass

As you can see below, you can see this was one action-packed event, so get your note pad and pen ready and be prepared to get to work. Each session includes:

• Up to 45 minute information sessions with each speaker. From writing your book quickly and creating a membership to marketing your products effectively, we've got you covered.
  • A 10 minute Q&A period with each expert. This is almost unheard of at in person seminars where the focus is on going from presentation to pitching you a high priced product, which bring us to the next point...
  • A free action-oriented bonuses from our speakers and zero product pitches. There is no pressure to buy here. Just come to learn and then put what you learn into action.
  • Full transcripts of each session. Whether you prefer to read or want a reference that you can refer to as you take action on what you learn, you'll receive access to our enhanced transcripts that include screenshots and emphasis to display critical points.
  • Summary notes of each presentation to help you take action. Get the information you need quickly. Watch or read the presentations in full and absorb it all. Then review the notes to ensure you have the main points and view them quickly.
  • PowerPoint presentations from each speaker. You get the full package...we've even included the PowerPoints from each session.

Here's what we learned during this 4 day event and what you'll learn to when you grab your All Access Pass...

Armand Morin

Armand Morin - Blogging To Build A Following

Armand Morin started marketing online in 1996 with $1.83 in his pocket and no experience. Since then his company has grown into a multi-million dollar international business which has done business in over 100 countries around the world. His thousands of students have also produced millions of dollars in online revenue.
Armand shows you his secret strategy for getting free traffic and building a following using simple blogs. Here is such a sampling of what he covered:

• Why most bloggers take the wrong approach to blogging and how to fix that so you get more opt-ins from all your blog posts.
  • How to avoid the critical mistake that causes a lot of lost sales from their ideal customers.
  • How to optimize every blog post to bring you a steady stream of search engine and other organic traffic.
  • Easy content creation ideas for the most traffic and best results.

• Bonus: Receive access to Armand's intensive online marketing training, at no extra charge.

Sales Page: http://www.bestsellerssummit.com/

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.