[Method] Tricks To Make Your First Online Income With Fiverr

How Does It Work?
Fiverr does have a catch. It's completely free to use up to the point where you complete a sale. Once the sale is completed, Fiverr takes 20% of whatever you make.

Now yes, 20% is a lot, but think about all that you get in return. A targeted audience ready to spend money without you having to spend a single dime of your own to have the opportunity to sell to these people.

What To Sell On Fiverr?
I really can't give you a definitive answer on what you should or shouldn't sell. A couple awesome ways to get ideas on what to sell are:

• Check the homepage for popular gigs
  • Think of something simple you could do that could be done in 5-10 minutes
  • Go to forums and see what people have questions about. Could you sell something based off their questions?
  • Some examples are (but not limited to): WordPress help, video intros, video editing, backlinks, logo design, writing, voice overs, social media marketing

I can't stress enough how important the second point is. It's not smart to put a service up fro sale that'll take you an hour to do but you only get paid $5 (though you can set your prices in certain categories which we'll get into later).

Getting paid $5 in an hour is, in all honesty, complete garbage. You're missing out on so much potential income when you do it like that. I like to have my order ready in 5 minutes. Not only is it easy money for you, but your buyer will love the quick delivery and likely give you a better review.

Tips & Tricks To Get Sales
There's always some tricks you can do, no matter what it is, to help enhance your chance to sell. Here are some of the ones that have helped me the most.

Quickly Respond To Any Questions
I've gotten an amazing amount of $5 tips from my clients just from having a quick response time. In fact, my average response time is about an hour or so, which is pretty good.

The snappier your reaction time, the more Fiverr and your clients will love you.

A good way to keep your response time up is to download the Fiverr app (available on both the App Store and Google Play). It'll send you push notifications for both messages and any new sales you've gotten.

This app has really helped me to step up my sales and appear more like an expert and a professional. It enables you to stay on top of your account even when you’re not at home which is priceless.

Give Free Revisions
I'll occasionally get that annoying buyer who never seems to be happy or always has 1 little thing he/she "forgot" to tell me to do.

I've learned that you're better ahead to give that buyer a free (or multiple free) revisions even though it's extremely annoying.

In fact, from doing that I've managed to get repeat buyers, referred buyers, and additional tips from a sale. It's the little things like this that the buyers really appreciate and what gives you, as a seller, a good reputation.

Take Advantage Of Packages And Gig Extras
Yes, it's true! You can get paid significantly more than $5, so don't let the name "Fiverr" throw you off. In fact, my average sale is actually $10!

The 2 best ways to make extra money is through packages and gig extras. The gig extras are just simply extra things your buyer can order to make your product better, be delivered faster, or just about any other upcharge you can think of.

Packages isn't yet available in all of the different "marketplaces" of Fiverr, but it is in most. The package feature essentially allows you to create different tiers of your services all with different prices.

These are both definitely excellent features, but the packages has definitely been the most impactful with my sales. In fact, without it I would have made literally hundreds of dollars less than what I have. That's a significant rise in income!

Ranking Your Gig
I've found a simple way to rank your gig is to buy your own gig on a separate account. No one wants to be the first to buy and review a gig, so once potential buyers see your gig has a fresh 5 star review they'll be much more likely to buy!

If you don't seem to be getting any attention to your gigs simply tweaking your title, description, and tags is a good and simple route to go with. Researching other gigs similar to your own that's getting sales is a good way to find keywords that work.

Wrapping It Up
Fiverr is an excellent way to get some extra spending money (no, not for beer you idiot! Take that money and reinvest in future business opportunities!). It's not something to be taken lightly either, as multiple top rated sellers on the forums have reported to making a comfortable living off of Fiverr alone.