How to be a Profitable Fex Trader
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | 168 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
understanding the psychology of fex to make money

Trading in the financial markets is like a great game of chess. The amateur looks only at the board in front of them. The professional is already thinking 3 moves ahead. If we are going to trade well, then we have to be prepared f multiple outcomes. In other wds, making money in the FX markets takes brains and not biceps.

This course on the "psychology" of trading is designed to give you the edge you need. There are things that you don't know that can hurt you. We have learned that trading is really all about limiting losses from the "bad" trades. Maximizing rewards from the "good" trades. While that is a simple concept it is incredibly difficult to achieve. Why? Because our mental make-up gets in the way. We must first recognize how we feel and are likely to act under certain circumstances, be that a profitable unprofitable trade. Once we recognize the err in our decision making process, we can start to take crective actions.

I have studied and traded the financial markets f almost two (2) decades. I traded f a New Yk based firm and ran their options division. I have seen the best and wst of traders. I am 100% convinced that it all comes down to the "psychology" of the trader. I believe the concepts taught in this course are invaluable. They are the most imptant messages that I can share, enjoy!

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 1 posts):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.